All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 01'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
melsdadmelsdadabout 18 years ago
Loved you're recollections and honesty

Wow! Obviously I'm male and all I can say is I've loved your story so far.

I believe that's because it brought back many memories and seemed to me to be based on the truth as you recalled it, which is why it's such a very arousing story.

I'm 58 but let me tell you, I still don't feel a day over 18. For that reason it's very easy for me to relate to all the thoughts you had and even laugh at myself a little; as I was able to see how I must have appeared when I was your age, trying my luck with girls.

Keep up your brilliant recollections. You have a way of writing which provides a picture of things very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
:-)

Wow, it looks like I finally start to understand a little bit about why lately so many younger women start to hit on me. I coudn't understand so far what they want of me. So keep up writing so I learn to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

You can write, Girl, you can really write. Use the talent on here and elsewhere

MacDukeMacDukeabout 18 years ago
Lovely Story

What a lovely story for a first effort. The detail and recounting of your feeling was superb. I suppose it is all relative, but I know you will (or perhaps already have) discover that Rick was an unimaginative lover. A mature man would indeed kill to taste your teenage pussy, and would not always start in the same place. Have faith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Memories

Your story conjured memories of Marcia and me, many years ago. She was nineteen. I was forty five. We were together for only about a month at the end of the term of the university where I taught and she was a student.

I was really baffled about what she found in me, so I asked. She told me she had recently broken her engagement to a boy about her age because he was so controlling and domineering. I, she said, was generous and made no demands. She could do anything she wanted and go anywhere without my permission and approval. She felt liberated and free.

Her mother came at the end of the term to drive her and her things home. Marcia gave her bed in the dormitory room to her mother and told her she was going to bunk with a friend. The friend, of course, was me. But she couldn't tell her mother, because she would be disturbed about her daughter being with an older man. So we sneaked around.

She left for the Summer. I went off to a temporary job, We corresponded, off and on. I hoped that we would resume when the Fall term began. It was not to be.

She came to see me in my office. She had found the love of her life during the Summer. He had moved back to the university with her and they were building a life together. That was fine with me. We both knew that I neve tried to control her. However, she reported, her parents were disturbed because she was with an older man. He was thirty five.

I have practicd a short list of memories that I want to keep well into my dotage. When I am old and wiped out and in the home for the incompenent elderly, I plan to sift through those memories. Many of them are about my friendships with women. Marcia is there.

I wonder, long I've gone on to the wrong side of the grass and she is very old, will Marcia remember me.

Please, please keep up the good work.

RogetRogetalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful story

This was an absolutely wonderful story and I'm eager to get on to the next installment. You have a real gift and I'm so glad you are sharing it with us.

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 18 years ago
hot!

Sammi, I've only just found your story, and I love it. As a fellow Londoner, it's a turn-on that this gorgeous young woman who likes it with older men is out there, not far away...

Uncle DavidUncle Davidover 17 years ago
Great

A fantastic account - intelligently written

What talent!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 17 years ago
delicious

Sammi, you are delicious, and this is a great story. I'm going to be looking out for you as I move around London! b

gradprofgradprofalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

I love the feel of this story. I hope the rest of them are the same. This tale truly does have an autobiographical feel. I can almost picture you talking as you narrate. The realism is so sexy. Thaks.

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
A delightfully human accounting of coming of age

Sammi has a lot of courage putting herself right out there, letting us in on some of the most personal, private things about her coming of age. As an 18-year-old she made some basic errors in judgment, but hey, isn't that part of being human? (I can say so, especially from my own very painful coming-of-age process.) The writing is very matter-of-fact, just telling it like it was. Thank you, Sammi, for being willing to share this. I surely look forward to continuing to read your story.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
So real, so sexy.

I love coming of age stories, and this is one of the best I've found here on Lit. Thanks for sharing.

starmann2000starmann2000over 11 years ago
Virgin territory

What a start to your biography...I'm lookng forward to reading more of your sexual education

imharmless69imharmless69over 11 years ago
Fantastic

How did it taken this long to discover your work?

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 2 years ago

Wow. I bow to a clearly better, more skilled writer than myself. I wish I had been on Literotica when this story was first published so I could share my rave review with the author. No doubt the author has gone on to do other life things, but thankfully this story is here for us to fully enjoy. The pacing, dialog, and writing style just keep me enthralled sentence by sentence, and word by word. This is probably some of the very best writing on the whole site. Can't wait to finish the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous