All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 12'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
An Excellent Series

This is an excellent story, I particularly love the angst in the beginning of the series, and the tension towards ch 8 and 9 that is so lacking in many other bro/sis stories. One slight hitch that I think is the slowing down in ch 10 - 11, but it is negligible comparing to the rest of the series. I am glad that it has a good ending, and any future revisit hopefully would be as lovely and happy in the end.

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesalmost 18 years ago
U r a shit-doer..... but, a very good shit-doer..

i am a bit dissappointed at the end.... i thought i would be able to read some more.... their life with their children.... how they bring their children up... what problems they face.... so, i strongly support and encourage ur interest in revisiting them. and, the story, well.... what can i say... i have waited every day for this series.... i have downloaded ur story, this and others, and read time and again when i feel depressed, when i feel world is not a very good place.... ur words make me wrong... so... Mr. Mused, anything more u need to be proud of in ur writer's life?

HAT'S OFF!!!!!

PS: submit the finished next novella quickly. Don't delay. I know - u have finished them, so......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good ending...genuine and real!

I completely agree with the 1st commentor. Overall, a really good story, a little slow those couple of chapters, filler...like you weren't quite sure where to go next and were biding your time. But you began really strong, kept it interesting for the most part, lots of emotions, angst and realism, lovable charactors, and then ended strong. If I had one complaint it was that you didn't post more regularly, especially those 4 months you did not post at all. Big gaps of time make it hard to stay interested, but I really like your writing style. I really hope that you do revisit Julie and Rick, like you did Becca and Connor, and that you will start a new story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Such a great novellette

I really can't find anything to say bad about this story, Except when is the next one coming ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Only 1 suggestion

The only possible suggestion I could make is, if you can find the energy after all that, maybe an epilogue.

steve8576steve8576almost 18 years ago
Great Story

This is a wonderful story, from Ch 1 to Ch 12. My only suggestion is to have an Epilogue, maybe a year after they left town, where their parents come to visit, reconcile, and meet their grandchild. I think that would make the best conclusion to the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This has been

one of the few believable stories on the incest topic, because sex was merely a part of it. the struggle (from financial, to emotional, to maturity issues, etc), the growing up, the challenge the two siblings face --- all these take center seat, as they should, in a real life story, where the lovers just happen to be siblings,,,

again, it's been a great story.

but as I said before, the short, fantasy-sci-fi NIGHT SHADE is still your best. I love western, gothic, and science fiction (not so much fantasies but science fiction oriented), so for me the love between the siblings in NIGHT SHADE was just an added bonus.

naturally, then, i think you should "revisit" that story, too! remember, as a writer/creator of characters and stories, you can continue to write, like many of the writers in Lit., writing the same thing over, and over, and over, with just different names to their characters, OR YOU COULD EXPLORE the lives, loving, struggle, defeat, and triumphs of a few characters --- make them endearing, memorable, and human --- in depth: tell us their things ranging from the most mundane to the most extraordinary, but tell them with flare, creativity, originality,,, and the readers would love them, indeed, would love them MORE than you coming up, every few days, with another set of John and Susie story,,,

again, thanks for your romantic stories, exploring sibling love (sexually and otherwise) and struggle,,, and doing it much more realistic than many others here,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent

one of the best incest stories i have read. the way the father reacted... the fight between the siblings in the last chapter made it so real. it's almost what would have, and may have to someone somewhere, happened. i think you ended it in just the right way... leaving us to make up our own minds about what happens with the parents. they obviously can't openly accept it but they wish them the best. i am looking forward to your next story/novella.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
All's well that ends well !!!!!!!

Well Mused, you have given us a really believable tale about incest between siblings and their struggle to build a life together. All their problems (financial, emotional etc.) are at the centre of their story just as they would be in real life and their difficult relationship with their parents is so true to life. Despite a weak Ch.10 and the distasteful Ch 11, this was altogether one of your best and I congratulate you on pulling it all together for an excellent sweetly sad but somehow happy ending. By all means, you should give us an epilogue that for us ‘romantics’ should include a “marriage” and reconciliation with their parents.

DaAznSaNDaAznSaNalmost 18 years ago
Priviledge to read

I read all 12 chapters in a single night. I wasn't sure at all what I was getting into, only that I was recommended to read your stories.

I was very worried at first that this novel may not have been what I expected, with Erin and her blackmailing ways. I thought this would turn the story into something fake and distasteful

Instead, I was treated to a long, very well-written story that is filled with so much drama and emotions. I could not stop myself from reading until I had reached the very end. Everything seemed so real. There were the occasional playful and light-hearted moments, and when Jerry was introduced, I couldn't help but have a big smile because it seemed so (I hope this doesn't sound harsh) cliche, and I loved it all.

The dialogue and characters are so easy to believe, and everything is built so strongly.

I look forward to your next novel!

P.S. I agree with the other posters. Maybe there should be an epilogue to see what happened to Rick and Julie? It doesn't even have to have any erotica in it, I just love Julie so much that I want to know what happens to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awsome legends

heya mused, loved your novel from start to finish, i read em all in 1 night and was amased at all the detail you got. fantastic how u got Rick's emotions on paper like that, thats the view i got of how i want my love if i find a woman. A great job and i hope u find the time for a epiloge. -steven

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing!!!

I have to admit, I started off reading this stories with the intention of self gratification. However, I quickly departed from my physical applications to devour every word of this novella in one evening. I didn't even ejaculate. This has to be one of the best stories that I have ever read- erotica or otherwise. I am dying to read more about these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

that was unbelievable, would llove to hear more, brilliant wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thumbs up!

the most interesting novelia..ever..

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

Read the whole thing in one night, my only critiqe was that the sex got a little old, you varied it but it just seemed like too much.. Other than that you portrayed the emotion, the romance perfectly, I just loved it.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing

I have read a lot of stories on this site, and this has to be my favorit one out of all of them, the characters and story line are so well explained, overall i thought it was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

i have just started reading this site and i think that of all the stories i have read this was my favorite...i was so caught up in the story i couldn't think of anything else...i hope one day you get published..i will be your biggest fan

FoolishbutsaineFoolishbutsainealmost 17 years ago
Amazing

Dude, the family room was awesome, I actually didn't want it to end, I definetly think you should make a new story with Rick & Julie and maybe even bring in someof the other characters too. I actually had tears man, seriously I did. I thought to myself "what the hell why it's just a story' but that's just it, it was a great story. You are a great writer, keep doing your thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
complete

One of most entertaining I've read. Comprehensive treatment of characters, behavior, feelings sensitivity.

Please keep 'em comming.

Thankful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great read

It was a love story first and foremost. When I first started reading The Family Room I thought it was going to be the typical brother and sister lusting for each other. The deeper I got into the story these past two days I realized it was more than that. It was a love story about soul mates. Lovable characters, great story, and hot sex. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful!

Please continue this series. Thank you for sharing!

SilentKnight82SilentKnight82over 16 years ago
A great tale

A rare jewel, it is amazing to find the rare jewels among the sea of plain stories with little emotion. It was a roller coaseter ride of emotion and I loved every rise and dip. I would love to see these characters revisited in the future to see how they are handling raising a child and coping with their new life in a strange town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story

Great story, well written. I do think Rick was a selfish git, and his father was right in that Rick betrayed him in the very worst ways. I'm glad they ended up happy, but I doubt they really care about the damage they caused along the way. They still blame their parents, but it's their own fault. Rick's fault mostly. If there's ever a sequel, I'd like to see them both have matured and realized their selfish love was just that, and hopefully find a way to apologize to their parents for hurting them so much, and then go on and live their lives the way they want to. I like Julie, but I'd hoped Rick would've grown up by the end, and he didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing Story

That was the most amazing story I've ever read the whole harry potter series didn't contain the emotions that this story has. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!!!

Once I started to read I couldn't stop. It would be nice to read more hope you continue the series. If you were ever published I would certainly buy!

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 16 years ago
Awesome

What else can be said, this is by far the best story on this site. I have never been so enthralled with a story like this. Except for Harry Potter, no story has me so intent on reading it. I thank you for writing it. Stories like this define what "Literotica" is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Read ALL 12

and they were all great none lost my interest really and I read them all in one sitting but I liked how you had your main point of view from the story but still switched from time to time the ONLY thing that bugged me was around I think chapter 8 or 9 when you were changing views you seemed to get the views mixed up it confused me but otherwise GREAT I love all your stories read them all :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

You are a great story teller that was just wow i went to bed a 3 n the morning halfway through and finished it just nowyou should definitly keep it going

menalaosmenalaosover 15 years ago
First Rate

You can definitely write. If you aren't doing this professionally, you should. I finished two of your series in a single evening, and that's way more reading online than I normally do.

TheartofsexTheartofsexover 15 years ago
great story

You are a great writer, and I really liked the story. It was very well writen.

A few constructive comments:

-What if Julie and Rick decide to adopt a baby instead? I agree with what you said about having a baby be the ultimate show of commitment, and it is fiction, but it's just not believable. The baby would most likely be horribly deformed or have a mental disease or something, brother sister sex just doesn't mix in that way. but it's your choice.

-Also, can write really well, and you are great at descriptions, but make sure you don't make it to wordy or anything, don't get over zealous with your writing. As I once heard it, when someone reads a story, they should not even be aware that they are reading words on a page, it should just be a picture flowing through their mind, over complicated sentences can prevent that, again just a suggestion for improvement

Over all, it was one of my favorites! great story, you could really feel the love between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fab Story

Why does Rick drift from first person to third person? Other than that, very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best I've ever read

This has to be the best story series i've ever read! Really well put together and thought out, with the perfect balance between believable story and sex. Hope this is just the first of many by yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sooo good

this was by far the best longer story i've ever read. it ended perfectly but i would love to have an epilogue or maybe several.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I absolutly loved it

i think you did an awsome job with this story i would love to hear more about them and if their family ever talks to them and how their child turns out health wise i mean i still have a ton of questions like do they have more children how does thier new life in oregon turn out and more so i am def lookin foward to a family room 13 through 24 great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible

Without a doubt this is the best story I have EVER read. Erotic, romantic, and so beautiful all at the same time. You are an incredible writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg good

This was the best stories i have ever read! Great job :)

revkooladerevkooladeover 14 years ago
perfect

this was the best story i've read here. it touched every emotion that i could think of and then some. please finish it with an epilogue or another couple of chapters at least, just to see if they can overcome the stigmatism and lead a semi-normal life together

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Mused, I was hugely impressed with this story, one of very few I have read which treated the difficult subject of love between a brother and sister as more than just a sex story. I read it from start to finish, unable to put it away. You have very well depicted the pain and the joy, the love and the guilt, the mixed feelings, and it was an exceptional treatment of the reactions of all involved — parents and children — to discovery, pregnancy, and a hopeful ending. Whether it was truly realistic, I can't say, but it was wholly believable. The characters were rounded and genuine, and much of the descriptive writing, especially of the emotions involved, was worthy of reading again just for its own sake.

Others have commented on the confusion caused by your swings from first-person to third-person narrative, so I won't add to them. It could have done with a little better editing, but the errors were not enough to stem the flow of my involvement in your love story.

Two final observations: to those like Theartofsex who still believe that brother-sister sex is purely a fictional theme, and that their children would inevitably be "horribly deformed" - this is a Victorian myth, like the one that masturbation makes you go blind. There is a marginally higher risk to any baby born of an inbred blood-line, and incestuous babies come under that heading. But it happens: brothers do fuck their sisters, who sometimes do get pregnant, and their children are generally bonny, normal and happy kids. The problems are the social ones, not the biological ones.

Finally, and this is a piece of advice, just my opinion: don't be tempted to write a sequel. Your story stands well enough as it is, let others imagine their own continuations. Few sequels match the original. let alone enhance it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

I have just gotten into this site over the past month or so and have read quite a few of the stories under this topic. Mostly they are more about lust than love. Then... I happened across your story. I started reading and found that I couldn't stop. The depth of the two main characters is palpable; it feels like I know them or would like to. You did an excellent job of taking a love story and intertwining it with a "taboo" subject and a bit of sex. Now that I am finished with it, I find myself longing for more; what happens next?, how are mom and dad going to cope with a grandchild that they can't tell their friends about? etc, etc. This is definitely the best story I have come across on this site thus far, and I am hard-pressed to imagine that I will find any better. My hat's off to you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Speechless

Right now, that's what i am, speechless. Your writing has got me wet the whole story! I think i squirted too many times while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Happliy Ever After...

Wow... just wow... This story was incredible.. Please, PLEASE Please... WRITE A SEQUEL!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

you are one of the best damn writers ever. You should be writing books. You're writing is tasteful and sexy without being gross. You're characters are brilliant and full of depth. Got to give you a 10/10. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Fantastic!

One of the best things I have read here!

Please make more

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 14 years ago
Uterly Spellbound...

I have been a member of this site for many years now and although I'm not a writer myself, I had to comment on this story and offer my congratulations to you... This is one of, if not the best story I have ever read on here... Like so many of the others who have commented on this story, I would like to see a sequal to it... I would like to see something showing their lives in Oregon, how their parents cope with having a grandchild, etc... Please consider doing a follow-up to their story...

I loved all the characterizations that you developed on this story, the depth of their developement, and just the raw emotion that the story portrays... It is almost as if this were a true story with true people...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
:)

It's so very strange...This is probably the tenth sibling story i've read in 3 or 4 days, and all of them are completely amazing and unique ^^. This one was amazing, probably the longest one i've read so far other than the Loving Siblings series, and the authors name never fails to escape me =\.

Sadly i had trouble being creative with this story though...and ended up reusing the image of the character i had for Summer's End. What drove me nuts? Well i guess there were only two things really...Erin and Sam, also how she kept avoiding to tell him her news :P. Was like "Omfg just say it already" xD.

Great story though, took around hmmm...6...7 hours to read? i think lol i can't remember when i started it, also hopefully i can find more authors like you, and well not only you but the others i've found, who's stories are just filled with lust...Sibling stories like this are very, hmmm extremely special :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fantastic

trully one of the best .

AppleDropsAppleDropsalmost 14 years ago
=P

As well as the Worth it series, this story didn't fail to deliver on so many levels. If you could do me a favor and show me more stories (Brother and Sister, not mother/daughter, mother/son, dad/daughter, or dad/son) that're similar to this one =P. Or even similar to the other stories i have read. It gets really frustrating when a story has a misleading title and the story is just absolutely NOT what i'm looking for xP...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice series..Liked your style

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Series

I'm not a huge fan of the idea of incest, but I actually really enjoyed the series. I liked how vivid the sex scenes were, and also how the storie wasn't just sex, it was a legitimate story.

It would be REALLY cool to have a story that revisited the characters a few years in to their new life.

The one thing you really need to work on it your grammar:

It's = it is. Ex. "It's three o'clock."

Its = possessive. Ex. "This is a dog, its favorite toy is a tennis ball."

You're = you are. Ex. "You're a great writer."

Your= possessive. Ex. "This is one of your best stories."

Etc. (I'm sure someone could proofread it for you.)

Great story, keep up the good work.

~Jessica

darkendwooddarkendwoodover 13 years ago

I liked the beginning but I disliked the drama with the father so all in all a mixed reaction to the ending but over all a good story.

sammysaysammysayover 13 years ago
fantastic

one of the best stories i have read. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved it, especially that it was a decent enough story that actually reflects life and has near to reality emotions involved. This is definitely up there with the best writing I've read on this site thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing

I thought this story was amazing! I really got into the story and got really pissed off at Rick about the whole abortion thing and was calling him an idiot until he finally went to her window. I began reading it because I have read your other stories and I was not disappointed. You really are a great writer and I want to read more of your stories, including what happens with Julie and Rick. I liked how you gave your other stories a sequel and explained what happened in the characters lives. Please do that with these... They deserve it.

The only thing I don't like is making almost every part about 2 pages long and having multiple chapters. It just got confusing trying to figure out which chapter I had read. Thank you for a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so-so

rick was right no way should they have kids the way she went after him she would deffinetly kill the kids she is one pshyco girl that needs to be in a mental hospital why would he even think of taking her back

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ignore Them

Ignore your detractors! - totally realistic and emotional! - I know - I lived it long ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

One of the very, VERY best! I like the characters, the story, the emotions shown, well, i absolutely adored everything about this story! Some awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

You are such a talented writer. I enjoy all of your stories, but this one is definitely my favorite!

LalettaLalettaalmost 13 years ago

Love it!! I had to read all 12 chapter in a row I couldn't stop reading. I really hope that you bring these characters back so we can see how things turn out in Oregon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn!

i really loved the story, i read it all from beginning to end, and the way you described the characters feelings for one another is mind blowing. i wish i could keep reading, this is one story i wish didnt end. i so hope you bring them back for an even longer and more exciting adventure. i hope you get started writing as soon as possible. this is the first time i have ever read something like this and, holy shit i'am left speechless. even though i dont condone the behaviour, just the taboo of the story sent chills up my back. from ur newest fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVE STORY

Absolutly spellbinding a love story I will never forget. the sex was secondary to the wonderful relationship of brother and sister, BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

that my friend..... was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for such a beautiful story.Once I started I could not stop.

Venus_LoverVenus_Loverover 12 years ago
Loved the story

Great story. All the elements together make it very exciting: the real love of a brother and sister, the suspense, the heart-wrenching separations and drama. And a happy ending. For me the sex is incidental, a compelling story plot does it every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the best so far

I have read plenty of top stories on literotica...but this IS the most brilliant story I've read so far

Kudos to you Mused :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well made

a very good plot I'd love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A perfect romantic story

This is perhaps the most romantic story I have read in Literotica. The brother stays loyal to his loving sister. But the best part is this story is it avoids orgies and threesomes which weakens the romantic factor of strong love bonding

booklover18100booklover18100over 12 years ago
Very Realistic

I liked how the story was more realistic than most of the stories have read on Literotica. I also like that you wrote from both point of views and it would of been better if you had did that from the beginning. The story was one of the best.

Peepingtom42Peepingtom42over 12 years ago
amazing

My title says it all. AMAZING! Out of the many stories I have read in literotica, this is the best thing I could ever read. The plot was amazing with drama and romance. I have always looked for that in stories and you by far have been and still are my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn. Just...DAMN.

One of the finest works I've read on this site. Hell, one of the finest works I've read, PERIOD. And no one cheated on anyone! Perfection. It was beautiful, and loving. Plus, add an "a" and subtract an "e", and the main female character is the love of my life! Convenient ;P I would LOVE to read more about them, so long as the quality wouldn't suffer, and you wouldn't resort to having one or both of them cheat to add "excitement" to the story. Absent those two issues, you couldn't keep me from reading that story if you tried. EXCELLENT work. 5***** from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Marvelous

This kind of love stories can bring tears to the readers eyes. Such passionate love is impossible to find in the real world. You have taken the love and affection between the siblings to a new level. Incest or not, this has to be one of the best written romantic story ever written. Hats off to you man!

I don't have enough words to praise this story. I'm truly speechless :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Moved to tears.

This was the best story I've read anywhere. So much emotion and so very real, it may have been fictional but believable. It moved me to tears, causing me to remember something that happened 60 some years ago. I was 17 and my sister was 15. She wanted to become a woman and experience it 1st with her big brother. I was to scared of possible consequences to both of us and chickened out. She was very hurt and cried that I would not make her a woman. Over the years I've been glad it never happened,and yet always wondered what we both might have missed out. We were very close and loved each other so much. Just once? I always wonder what it might have been like for the both of us to loose our virginity together. What if? It will always haunt me to my grave. Now in our middle 60's she still will stare at me at times and smile with a little mist in her eyes, somehow communicating the same question to me, 'What if, even if it was just for the one and only time"?. I think I cheated both of us something that would have been a very beautiful moment/memory. We both lost our virginity eventually, and we both said it was not something great or beautiful, memorable, and not with someone special.

Thank you for such a wonderful compassionate story.

A Moment Lost, A Memory Never Made! . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Turns out Julie was just like Erin, but the story in an of itself was very realistic, there are consequnces for their behaviour, not all good

unicorn7898unicorn7898over 11 years ago
epic

u r the best incest/romance author on lit!

TMWalkerTMWalkerover 11 years ago
By far the best story you have ever written.

I have read and re-read all your stories, and you are truly a fantastic author, you can and should write a book, share your literary talents with the whole world as opposed to only men and women looking to get off. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story, in my opinion the best story you ever wrote was the 12 part series, The Family Room. If you ever decide to pursue a literary career, email me at twhaolmkaesr@gmail.com, I know people from OutskirtsPress and I could put you into contact with my publisher, Stephen Pellegrino. He is a real good guy.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantabout 11 years ago
Defiantly one of the best

Incan whole heartedly say that every chapter all the way to every word was the best I have read on this site what a fantastic tale. Simply put it was perfect in every way thank you so much for this wonderful emotional roller coaster of a story thank you

incorrigible1incorrigible1about 11 years ago
Wonderfully Written

You have to be the best author that I have read on this site. The characters were given depth and rich detail. The plot was viable and seemed to be based in reality. I also appreciate a writer who takes care with spelling, grammar, and vocabulary. I read all 12 chapters in one sitting. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awsm...

gr8 story....wud love to read more f ur similar creations...

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Great story

Great writing. Would like to see more stories. Thanks

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Beautiful!!!

Thank you for sharing. This was a truly great read. Loved every bit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best series in the world wide web

I saved this story to read for the past 2 years, now i've read it; i was blown away! The love, the struggle, the guilt, the commitment, the pain, all were written to an immaculate point of view. Very realistic, i laughed, cried, shocked all the way. Seems very real, best story in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Heartfelt

I'd like to see these characters again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING.....

dis is the best story i ever read on this site..... it has so much of emotio.....couldn't stop crying.... :'(

DreamersR2FleetingDreamersR2Fleetingover 10 years ago
Please understand

There is no denying that this is truly a great story. The only thing I care to say is thank you very much for giving us Rick and Julie. I can't even articulate how deeply this story affected me. So I couldn't even imagine the depth of care you must have to have to bring these two to life in this story. I would welcome more of they're lives together if you see fit. But if not understand that you created something that has had an impact on me that I will never forget. I hope you continue to lavish us with more of your wonderful stories.

p.s

The only thing I wish was to have been able to read about they're baby and the love they could share as a family as only I believe you could possibly write.

Jp2278Jp2278over 10 years ago
Great

Amazing story nothin else to say!!!!!

atkinsboiatkinsboiover 10 years ago
amazing

That was amazing, it reminds me of my life almost to how my life has turned out. I'm 25 and I have a sister who is 23 and we got together a few years ago and when we came out to our parents we got treated pretty much the same as Rick and Julie. I had a best friend Leo that we confined in and let us stay with him for a while til we moved to a different state and got married and now have a 3 year old together.My wife and I love this story it really touches our hearts and. u are an amazing author and you have loyal fans and readers for life,we thank you for your gift of literature

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Predictable Ending Destroyed the Story

How predictable. You'd think I'd be impressed, but no. No, I'm far from impressed. I invested hours into these stories and it decided to start going downhill from Chapter 9. Horrendous. How unfortunate for you. You decided to conform to generic fairy tales and gave this long story a "happy ending".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a wonderful romance; one of the best

Of course I'd like to see more on this story; even if it was just a 3 page epilogue. Regardless; even though it's just a story, my wishes go with them.

I've read thru all of the comments and was surprised that no one else wanted an update on Erin; I know that she "was" a manipulating slut and in some ways deserved what she got, but I was hoping that she would've learned from it (as we can see in her last appearance). I was hoping that the jolt straightened her out and she'd play a part in their future, as a friend.

I was surprised to see that one comment alleged that Julie turned out just like Erin; WTH? Where did that come from? Apparently that person doesn't know anything about hormonal imbalances, mood swings, etc... caused by pregnancy. Dealing with everything else was bad enough; then adding in those issues, whew!!

Thanks for giving us a chance to meet these new friends;

DKP

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 9 years ago
Great series!

I enjoyed these stories immensely; a great tale of an unorthodox romance that was bound to have it's concequences but in which love won over in the end. The deliberation of the protagonists and the heart wrenching angst were beautifully delivered whilst the love and affection was sincere and heart felt. A truly wonderful series about Rick & Julie which could easily stretch to a few more chapters about their lives together if the author so desired, and seriously who would begrudge them their happy ending just because it was predictable, in the end it's what all of us want isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bashing Anonymous

Is it just me or someone else also want to smack the anon that commented on 18/12/13 so far up his ass that he wouldn`t know where his ass ended and his mouth began?? And I`m saying this by pointing him just because his was the only derogatory comment I read. The story was perfect and it was the happy ending that even on a site for erotic tales put a smile on my face. I don`t understand why anyone would want a tragic end for someone else? Yeah I`m posting as an anon too so call me a hypocrite all you want.

CEB19CEB19over 9 years ago
great story!

I loved the story and hope that you'll write more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

This really was an excellent story.

No matter what blood relationship there maybe, true unadultered love cannot be forsaken, contrary to every bodies morals.

You brought two young people into out lives showing the true emotions of growing up and finding out about sex, love and the values of true love against unadulterated incest.

You showed us the damage and hurt it causes in a family expectantcies and and environment.

Many people have had relationships with siblings and if we are honest we know that.

It is hidden and not talked about, but it is true and it should be more acceptable in situations which this story gives us.

I hope you will continue with more stories about Julie and Rick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

You made a grown man cry.You are an amazingly talented writer.Do please continue this so long as it's a happy ending; there's far too much horror and sadness in this world.One thing I've learned is that we all need to get happiness were we can and as long as you are both happy and loyal to each other nothing and no one else or even societies rules ever matter.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story,well written

Every story I've ever read about brother and sister romance always starts with them having sex.Falling in love comes first and the love making a consummation of that love.My sister and I have been together as man and wife since we were 18 and she 19.It turned out that she had been in love with me since she was 16 and Mom knew and had had a long talk with her.Our lifelong relationship began when she asked me why I never had any girlfriends.I told her I was in love.The next week she kept trying to find out which of her friends it was but I refused to tell her.She kept crying and every time I tried to cuddle and comfort her it made it worse.The atmosphere was terrible.Mom said she had girl problems and too leave her to get over it.We were always best friends and very close.We would snuggle up together watching TV despite Mom and Dad saying now we were grown up we should not be doing it.It was innocent I'd never ever touched her sexually.As kids we were inseparable.One night watching TV she asked me if it was her.I told her it was but would never touch her as I loved her and could never hurt her.I told her I was sorry but she told me she had been in love with me since she had been 16.We went and told our parents how we felt and Dad went mad.Mom got him to calm down eventually.We have not been apart since over 40 years.Great story but it does not work quite like it does in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely.

It was really a beautiful story.In the course of 12 chapters,I have grown to love the characters so much that now after finishing all the chapters,I am feeling rather sad of not knowing more about them.I would have loved for you to write more about them,perhaps moving the grand-parents to the same town as them or even just another chapter for a peek in their lives.Also I would like to thank you for such a great story.I truly loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Most beautiful

Story is wonderful. Thank you for it. Hugs, Richard and Kelli

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ugh

after reading the 1st page of this chapter i was ready to tell you to "go fuck yourself" if this is how things were gonna end. im not entirely happy with the ending, but its better than the 1st page indicated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is great

You should write more about them and there children great job

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Good story.

But it needs a proper ending.

This just leaves us in limbo.

It needs to be continued and finish after the birth - and a possible family reunion.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Hirsute and still cute

Finally a story in which the woman has honest to goodness pubic hair!!

kurinaxkurinaxalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

The best way to know if a story is good is whether or not you come to care for the characters. It happens very rarely in the stories contained in this website, but you have managed to pull it off. This was a fantastic story. I have read dozens, but this has to be in the top three for the best brother-sister stories I've read. The story had an organic, realistic feel to it. The sex scenes were decent, but honestly one of the weaker points in the story. It was the literature part, not the erotica part, that kept me going. Still, a fantastic story. As far as follow ups go, I think the story has a very satisfying conclusion. Further additions would of course be appreciated, but I think you ended the story very well.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous