All Comments on 'First Adventure with My Daughter'

by randy2some

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not bad

Was real good, believeable & hot until the pill thing and......then just went downhill. Nice to hear "dad" instaed of "daddy"

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

It is too bad that this story was dominated by our society's standards where a Daddy cannot knock up his daughter. You could have continued fucking her and drowned her cervix with your baby batter because you were so hot that you could not make yourself withdraw in time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please

Punctuation is your friend. The first paragraph reads that your 7.5 inch dick is named Susan @@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dad needs a friend

He should have both in the same bed, plus have a helper to lend a hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice daughter

Nothing like having a daughter who enjoys sex as much as her dad .

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
Taking karen cunt and ass. remembering cumming down her throat.

briliant hot horny story aswsome story love it.

can't wait to read more of this very hot horny story reading this was like watching taking place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cum drinking

would like to read more about dtr. sucking your prick and drinking down your cum. it's surprising how many women, young & old, love cum drinking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
know everyone has, at sometime, thought about fucking their daughter.

Truer words were never spoken. The father is this great story loves his baby girl. He love becomes a lustful obsession when he happens to see that his Little Princess isn't wearing panties, and he gets a real good look at her adorable little coochie. Dad gets hard in his pants, harder than he's ever been before, even with his wife. It's wonderful for dad--and all of us readers--to learn that 18 year old Karen is hot for what her father's got swinging between his strong hairy legs--his fat veiny daddy-dick and his big brimming daddy-balls. The little cunt's as anxious as her father for him to give her a hot incestuous fuck. This is a terrific story, but I agree with the commenter who wrote that dad didn't have to blow his big balls up Karen's tight little ass. He should have unloaded up her cute little twat, shooting her full of some of the same creamy sperm that made her. A father fucking a baby up inside his baby girl is just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sex and sex

jijjio hinoijrfhc i ijkhrgij iurgt ihjgdjiuof fdkjdfijd kfdtggg htgoghdt iot oi oi trh fg ot ght rt th trh joi oijtoh otkj

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Warning

Your story was good until it got to the anal sex I am not a fan of anal sex (personal preference I know) so all I am saying is you might want to put in a disclaimer about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love thy Father.

Wow. What a hot story. An 18 year old virgin ass to be had for the taking. Should have lubed his daughter first, and the sex would have been a hell of a lot better. You can rest assured, this situation will continue for quite some time. Lucky dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

Sure I'd tell her maybe she will love it

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
well........

i liked it up until we did the "quickie" anal. i usually like that - but it was just too over the top in a very short story for me!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandy2some@randy2some
42 Followers
Left Austria, now living back in England. August 2023 marked our 30th wedding anniversary.