All Comments on 'Jackie's Revenge Ch. 02'

by NaughtyCollegeChic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

The story speaks for itself, TRASH. Better luck next time and I hope you can come up with something original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not Trash

I like that it was a story based on dialogue and not long winded description as if the author was getting paid by the word. That being said this story would be a lot hotter if it was done with audio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i liked it....

I liked it,but then again im a big fan iof transformation,and or corruptions.

NaughtyCollegeChicNaughtyCollegeChicalmost 18 years agoAuthor
From the Author

My initial response was to delete the negative comments and only leave the positive but then there are those that will never be pleased or not like what you do and they deserve and have a right to voice their opinions. I am merely going to thank the person that appreciated the dialog. i wrote these stories for me and had a good time doing so. I don't like a lot of description I prefer dialog because I think that's what makes sex fun. Countless description of the human anatomy, after a while, cannot be original. There are but so many ways you can say "suck a breast" in a clever way for example. Thanx to all those that enjoyed it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot

I loved the dialogue! I shot a HUGE sticky load after reading your stories. LOVE the hot talk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

we want more, great story any chance of it been carried on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmmmm...

Fucking loved it. Made me cum like hell...

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
bad

this is one of the worst stories I have read on here and I have read some pretty bad ones, when Laura leaves Jackie's house if I was her I would never step foot back in that house again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous