All Comments on 'Germany Confidential Foreword'

by The Avenger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hoisted by your own patard...

Should you have really confessed that...

"All this annoying white behaviour left a foul taste in his mouth like Guiness."

Guiness, a dark bodied beer with a excellent white head...lol

Only joining in your fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Self Worship Doesn't Sell - cept to self

This is why whilst in the pubs or on the job you aren't well regarded or respected regardless of color.

Lose it and just use your talent colorless person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Try...

...switching black and white in this rant to see what racist nonsense this is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Humiliating whitey

Love the way white people are humiliated in your stories. These sick, depraved, perverts. You should start a TV show where you just expose these weird people, week for week. No one will respect them ever.

I prefer your stories to the typical literotica stuff. They always make it sound like getting white pussy is the ultimate goal/achievement for a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excactly what's happening!

Sure, it's humiliating but Dez's story sounds true. He knows the secret cravings of the Euro trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
korrekt

verdammt richtig!!!

alle weißen mädchen in deutschland würden ohne zu zögern für einen neger die beine breit machen, egal ob sie nun mit einem weißen zusammen sind oder nicht.

FAKT: weiße mädchen stehen auf schwarze männer!!!

FAKT: BLACK MEN ARE SUPEROIR

FAKT: white men shpuld be the slaves for black men (and their white bitches)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Avenger

Sag mal Avenger, welches Problem hast Du eigentlich mit weissen Frauen ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ah Bless!!!

OK! So you hate white people and have contempt for what you call white trash females. So what makes you so free to be a racist? Oh, I forgot, the PC world like to feel guilty about the blacks and turn a blind eye to their racism, whilst coming down hard on anyone saying the equivalent about non-whites.

You could have returned to your ancestral land and used your white man's education to help your fellow "brothers".

But no, you prefer to whine about how unfair we whites are to the hard done by blacks.

Numpty! We all started off back in the mists of time with our racial differences in our own lands. We Europeans (and Chinese, Middle Easterners and Asians) developed our civilisations whilst you blacks stood still. Don't blame us for your situation - it is your own laziness that made you the reservoir of slave labour of all the other civilisations of the Old World.

Modern communication, science and education has given you all a chance to turn sub-Sahara Africa into a prosperous and developed civilised people. Don't blame us for seeking to develop your resources - you didn't bother.

So stop whingeing and do something useful for your people with the education that we whites gave you.

PS: As for blacks having big penises you know damn well that is a myth that is exploited to sell porn. We enjoy the fantasy but that is all it is - a fantasy.

PPS: I have had both black and white female lovers and can honestly say that the only difference is a slightly stronger scent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
for getting rid of the boring old style of story

You ' ve done a good job. However, we realized that there are many ones who love the new style "interracial-anal " in the real life. The evidence of this is.... many more and more sites "interracial-cuckold " now turn on to show a lot of pictures of black guys fuck anal white females, and the porno film did the same way....and the visitors increased to those sites incredible. Sometimes, we ask for ourselves "why won't you create a new style just interracial love-anal, ass to mouth for the stories? ". We think that this new style of story will get a lot of success and it's time for a change. Thank you for reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story is naive trash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous