All Comments on 'Tits'

by BlackSnake

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oyvey

Loved the story and nearly got hard which is amazing but have always loved the idea of a guy with tits and how much fun it would be. Keep up the good writing

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneabout 12 years ago
great story

OMG. So sexy and funny! I was LOL the whole time, but kept me on the edge and feeling naughty, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

loved this SO much please please may we have more a pt2...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The reality...

Girls often touch each others tits playfully. Wild drunk girls will often do it just to show off but most girls don't want to be thought of as lesbians. Social norms are changing rapidly though and girl on girl sex is becoming more acceptable - to females. Guys almost always love watching two or more girls getting it on because they're pigs. No offense. ~

Many girls are intrigued by a feminine guy with nice tits but most are too conditioned by society to accept it.

IF you date a girl and hide your tits by keeping your shirt on and she gets to like you a lot, she'll likely fondle or even suck your tits when you finally take your shirt off but don't count on it.

The salesgirl story is actually a possibility but 99% of the time it will not go beyond looking or briefly fondling. If she cops a feel she'll give you her number. She sees, handles and measures tits every day so mammary glands don't scare her away.

Your therapist will look at and admire your tits but outwardly remain clinical. She might allow you to remain topless to dominate you non sexually or sexually and secretly get moist. If she finally declares you "rehabilitated" and no longer in need of therapy she might be signalling you that she's interested, since shrinks do not date their clients. Males might hypnotize and orally sodomize their clients and females might hypno condition you to worship them but they lose their shingle if they get caught. Shrinks are the most perverted human beings on this planet, both male and female so expect heavy domination, maybe the bondage, whips and chains thing.

Or she just might reject you completely for cruel satisfaction.

Then there are the insecure, immature assholes who will knock your teeth out and leave you lying in the street.

Transitioning your body from MTF is a dangerous, unpredictable rocky road.

BTW, you got nice tits... LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackSnake@BlackSnake
698 Followers
Author of erotic fiction and thrill seeker.

story TAGS