All Comments on 'An Exotic Dancer and Cum'

by w8vem8ker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
If you like cum stories you have to read this

Dear writer you have a good skill in writing.

I just had to read this to see what would make this a fetish of interest to someone. It’s not like JPB who writes to enflame and laughs at the results. You put out a fantasy you like. Now I don’t care for this fantasy, but you put it out there in Fetish and announced what it contained. I will not read further stories of this vane, but you have my respect for letting everyone know of what this fantasy is.

I hope you can get more of the people who like this type story to comment on it and give you the feedback that will help you grow or expand on your storylines. This is just my way of saying to people, Hey here is the fantasy you get beat up on in other categories so let the writer know how you appreciate his effort.

You are a good writer so good luck to you

Peggytwitty

slutlover33slutlover33about 10 years ago
Not as rare as you may think

Some time back in Bristol PA there was as very sexy dancer that would always take your cock out when she gave a lap dance. She pointed it up so her pussy lips could make full contact and she would grind it til you came catching some in her hand, which she would lick as she asked for a tip. It and she were great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gay

Would've been a good story but spoilt with gay shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good and erotic story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous