All Comments on 'My Friend's Milf-ish Mom'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more

Where's the rest of the story...? I was expecting a different finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I liked it

I'll definately be waiting for your next submission - I've got to hear what she said ! Might even help me with an emission.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Can we have more of this story. She is 44 years old, but has she started menopause yet? Perhaps if she is lonely and you are available, you might get with her when her son is not around and maybe start a family with her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More

Great start, love to hear more, continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow....

Literotica must get a way to have an email send when certain writers submit new material.

My first setting would be for you. What a great beggining to this line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Congrat's. You Choose A Non-Marital to Display

your talent to arouse without conflict and to entertain within the realm of realistic possiblity.

Thanks - Credible and respectful plus arousing and needless to say - well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Start!

I really hope this is Chapter 1...you have me waiting on pins and needles for the next segment! Please continue!

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

Great, so far. Am anxious to read the next chapter. Perhaps you can fix Bonnie to the point that you and her can have a little one to keep her company later on?

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Hungry...

Hungry for sperm...

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
getting older

Thick ass, sagging brests, I thought you were going for Alex Baldwins saturday night live skit, lady lovely lady with sagging breast wrinkling skin and greying hair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
346 Followers
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES