All Comments on 'Lunch: The Ride'

by JuliaAnneX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lunch: The Ride

I'm a big fan of Interracial Love stories. Just read your short story and I loved the ride!

Joyfully,

Chocolate Cupcake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Better

if you would have portrayed the woman in the srory as a married woman with children and the black as one in control that told her right after they got through that her husband was to eat her that night but she was to cut off her husband sexually at the black man's discretion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Unlike the Preceeding Sicko

This was comfortably hot and arousing because it wasn't sick with unrealistic absurdities - just two people absorbing each other.

Nice work - respecting the crew doesn't distract from your work and talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it!

A short, sweet, stroke story, does not get much better than this.

BroadswordBroadswordalmost 18 years ago
An Affair of the Mind

The woman in this story was in complete control of her sexual pleasure -- from finding her dark lover already naked on the bed, to the way she skillfully rode him through her own powerful climax.

Did you notice how the poor guy barely had time to cum before she finished the story? ;)

I hope we'll read more of your sexual perspective in the future. Like breakfast, dinner... perhaps even a nice afternoon snack.

JimandGarysgirlJimandGarysgirlabout 10 years ago
I know how you feel

I know how you are feeling. My black lover gets an hour for lunch and we make the most of the time we have together the best it could be. I enjoyed reading your story as I can relate. If anyone has any nasty comments to make, it is because they do not know how good it feels and they are jealous they don't have a man like we do to "ride" and enjoy ourselves with. Keep on writing and I will read. If you get a chance, check out some of my stories - some are true, some have some truth, some are from some close friends experiences and some are just things I wish I could have happen. Good luck with your man....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous