All Comments on 'Anatomy of a Hand Job'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
FINALLY!

a guy who's willing to talk about what feels good -- and what doesn't!! TY TY TY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
tyvm

for the great and detailed info. My ex and I had a terrible sex life. Learning all this 'new info' is both informative and exciting! Truly, I had no idea what would be pleasurable for a guy when stroking his cock. ty again (str8 female here)

curious2knowcurious2knowalmost 18 years ago
How to

I am a loss as to why your comment was posted under "Erotic Stories".

In my opinion, you are far from being an expert in this area and in no position to submit your views under this title, in as much as I have read one of your stories, and you are certainly far from an expert in this regard to this subject matter.

I realize that there is no catagory enritled " BullShit" in where your submission would be appropriate for your submission,but, there should be.

So, why am I responding? The obvious answer is not to read your posts, which I intend to do so.You are wasting my time scanning the erotic stories avaialble and your post was totally unapproriate for this area.

I do not expect, nor do I want a response, but, what in the world think that you were an authority in this area- your stories certainlly speak the opposite.

bearleebearleealmost 18 years ago
Well, I don't that I learned a ton of stuff

Still, it's a subject worth talking about and giving out pointers is always a good idea. Now if I could just figure out what the fuck Curious was talking about my day would be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What?

You mean this is IT? What a boring sex life you must have.

Steve and Jane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
TERRIBLE!!!!

Stop wasting our time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good attempt

Don't know what made the previous posters turn into moaners, but I think you're tackling an interesting area that is seldom explored. Non-standard techniques such as "Firestarter," are indeed a very stimulating variant that you seldom see in porn movies. However, it is a challenge to deal with the handjob in isolation to related activities, such as descriptive talk which can enliven the method even more. Good attempt.

VolupiaVolupiaalmost 18 years ago
FUN! I will forever fail to understand why people

attack the author instead of just commenting on a piece of his work. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but some of the things said here are totally inapropriate. It may not be your masterpiece, but I for one thought this was a fun issue to tackle, and you did a great (hand)job of it. Why take everything so seriously; liven up people, have a laugh every now and then. Keep 'em coming Many Feathers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You!

My guy is SO quiet, it makes it hard to know what he likes. we're still learning each others bodies and he loves the 2 hand technique, and I heard the moans to prove it! Thanks - you're my hero!

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 16 years ago
Great information and well written!

You seem to be the only one to tackle this particular subject so far and you certainly did it well. Thanks for the info to spice things up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get a life

Curious, get a life homo. You say you don't want or expect a response to your comment by Many Feathers, thats because your a weak arse pussy who's got such a miserable existence you've got nothing better to do than run someone down to make yourself feel big. I bet your the kind of person who dishes out trash talk from behind the keyboard but wouldn't say shit to someones face who was all up in your grill. If you don't like the authors submission, fine, but keep your personal comments to yourself. I know I'm not taking my own advice, but someone has to respond to a shit stain like Curious. Perhaps you should take Many Feathers advice on hand jobs and chill the fuck out. But that probably wouldn't work considering you've got no balls and most likely a pin dick that couldn't satisfy yourself let alone your man. Again, get a life, LOSER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice, I'm definately showing this to my friend

Except for slapping, this was filled with good ideas. Don't get me wrong, there are things I like to do with me friend than let her wank me (her tasty pussy and her own good oral skills among other things), but we tried this once and she did vary her technique. You really need lube of some sort, even if it's sticking it in her just fucked pussy (using the woman's vaginal secretions is NOT safer sex, of course, but it's good lube).

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW, Could this be more real?

First off, I just want to say that I was skeptical about reading this story. It was sent to by my husband, I guess because he wants more. As I started reading it, I became increasingly aroused, not really sure if it should be an arousal for me. All I can say is that I actually learned alot and I will put it to use the next time I see my husband. Thank you for the help.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Don't Just Grab and Run!

This is a fine primer on a dear subject. I think it ought to be required summer reading for all young women. It'll enhance their dating career, and not a few husbands would also like their wives to become better informed in this area. I could volunteer . . . But I'm kind of busy. Thank you.

johnjuliejohnjuliealmost 14 years ago
great

have to get the wife to read this one

thanks

fatal_woundfatal_woundover 13 years ago
Not good

The advice is great, but, HELP! I am so lost. I'm in a relationship with an older man, and finding a way to get him more than just "aroused" is fucking impossible. I've tried paying attention to the usual sensitive areas and nothing works. I never get a groan, a grunt, a moan, and I've definitely never gotten him to that writhing in anticipation stage. I've tried different ways of hand jobs, my limited knowledge of variance on a blow job, and even different sexual positions and techniques, and all I've ever gotten is the end result.

PaulBlartPaulBlartover 12 years ago
edging

Another really mind blowing technique is to repeatedly get your guy to the edge of orgasm and then back off, let him calm down a bit, then bring him close again and back off. By the time you've done this 5 or 6 times, he'll be out of his mind and will have the most intense orgasm ever.

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73about 11 years ago
Playful is Best!

I loved this piece! It's so well-written and encourages playfulness and creativity. Porn can sometimes be so deadly serious, but the journey to an earth-shattering climax is paved with friskiness and naughtiness and experimentation and joy in the process.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Thanks.

I love my significant other dearly, but she performs this particular act like she's trying to get water out of a rusty old-fashioned well pump. Then she gets frustrated when her wrist gets sore in just two or three minutes. I've tried some gentle suggestions, but this article might help me explain it better.

Oh, and as for lube? I've never been able to get more than a few drops of pre-ejaculate out before full-on orgasm. even with a half-hour of different kinds of foreplay. So for guys like me, artificial lubrication is a must or the "area" in question starts to feel like I've gotten a bad sunburn after a very short time.

And most of the water based commercial products seem to wear off or dry out pretty quickly when used externally like that. Even though its a pain to clean up and you have to be careful and not leave any of it on for intercourse, baby oil seems to provide the optimal slickness-to-friction balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You

I'm not very experienced at giving hand jobs, but I want to know what I'm doing the next time I am in that situation. Giving my partner pleasure is actually more important to me, than the pleasure I will receive. I found your ideas very enlightening and exciting. I look forward to experimenting. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thanks, I'm always looking for new and different ways to pleasure myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous