All Comments on 'Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life'

by huelust

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LaLaLadyLaLaLadyalmost 18 years ago
They're back!

I love it. I love it. I love it.

You spin a web with words so awesome, I've been captured forever. I'm so glad you continued their story. Thanks so much. Is this a new beginning or the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!

I've been looking for their return and I'm so glad to see you did it. Just don't rush it so much. I savor every minute with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

Thank you for bringing Luc and Sanaii back and continuing their story. I enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to see how things work out for the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Like eveyone else, THANKS FOR ANOTHER GREAT STORY. you have to write MORE, soon.

AfrosintrkAfrosintrkalmost 17 years ago
I absolutely loved this.

I myself am in an interracial marriage with beautiful kids. Thank you for this steamy story.

ladyalchemyladyalchemyover 15 years ago
WOOT

Amazing what you can find when you look!

DormDadDormDadabout 13 years ago
it ends there?!!

While this is a scene you ended it here? I will go looking for more--please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!!

Just Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disapointed: another cliched pregnancy story

Such a disapointement: I love their story in college and how it ended; I loved the beginning of this new series, and the realistic way their relationship evolved, and now it is back to the same ol' same ol' baby-story-that-will-make-them-be-together-for-real-because-only-pregnancy-can-validate-a-woman...What happened to having a smart female lead who has sex AND is on birth control especially if she decides to go bare with her FWB? Was it to much to asked?? What happened to just make the choice to be together without some baby involved? Such a waste of a good story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hater

The person under me is a hater. I love your story so far. Great job. Your story, your ideas great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was all in until...

"I'll be having your beautiful beige baby"...Really?! How old are they again (that was a rhetorical question). Most importantly, no one says stuff like that. I like the story, just not that line.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I found the last line as a way of bringing levity too a heavy situation something similar to what I'd use

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
to Anon 7/20

yeah people do talk like that, I'm a black woman married to a white man and we always joke about the potential color of kids we may produce. it's reality and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous