All Comments on 'Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life Ch. 04'

by huelust

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

Sometimes it takes a long time for a man to grow up.

Boyd

milf26milf26almost 18 years ago
A fantastic series!

I have read each and every installment thinking that this is my favorite story of all the stories I've read on the site.

Great job on creating such real and likable characters, and a novella that is satisfying in every way. you are a fantastic writer! thank you for sharing Luc and Sanaii with all of us.

Milf26

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
brava!

It was a wonderful series. Thanks for writing it. It was beautiful from beginning to end. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

Great story!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I love this story its my favorite of all stories written here. Thank You.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmealmost 18 years ago
Wonderful series

A real story, beautifully told, with characters that develop as time goes by. A black woman, a white man, great romance, great sex. What more could I ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

There are very few stories that have great sex and wonderful romance. This series is one of those few. I loved it as a black woman (romance) and as a freak for interracial love (sex). Please keep up the writing. Maybe the next story can have some intrigue.

JazzMatthewsJazzMatthewsalmost 18 years ago
Finally!

They are official together! Girl, I read all these chapers in the past hour and I couldn't stop! I was almost worried if they would ever get together, even though Jared sounded VERY hot. Very well done, Huelust and don't keep us waiting for more stories just like that!

Fan always,

~Jazz~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

I just wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful series! Every chapter had me on the edge of my seat! All too often I see interracial stories that just involve sex instead of the possibility of true love. Your series involved romance, love, and incredible sex....can't get any better than that. This is truly the best series I've ever read! Keep them coming!!

Latrice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story!!!

This series and your previous one are fantastic! Not only were your sex scenes great, but you put together a story that really held my interest!!! I hope you get the chance to publish some material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You Are The BEST!

This is by far the best series I have read here. I love interracial story lines that are full of human failings, love and ROMANCE. Thank you for not writing a story that was just about scratching a "jungle itch". What a beautiful love story. YOU ROCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I just read luc and sanaii's story

and I was thoroughly impressed with how they evolved as a couple. I was near tears at the end. I hope you write more for literotica. you have a very strong writing talent. the series was very romantic and very real. thanks for sharing.

wildwildbestwildwildbestover 17 years ago
beautiful

skipped a few of the chapters, but this is good stuff...you are a talented writer who knows how to truly tell a story. Wild

stepsonicstepsonicover 17 years ago
Astonished

That was amazing! You're deffinitely a fave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sooo good

when im bored i come to this site to read stories...since im often bored, i come here a lot.. in all this time i have not read a story that equals yours..best writter on this site. your characters are dynamic. i felt like i was reading a soap opera..PLEASE keep writting. preferably chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

I can't believe how good the story was. The whole series was just the bomb. Actually I'm in high school and it's not unusual where I live for all the girls to read erotic sex books with a good story line and plot. Of course our parents don't know. My best friend is even published on this site. I absoulutely loved it! I encourage you to pursue writing an erotic novel. Think about it for real cause if you do I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

I love the story of Luc and Sanai! From beginnning to end..I love the happy ending!

CharlesJCharlesJover 17 years ago
Holy Cow!!!!

I stumbled upon your story quite by accident and I have to say this story is simply stunning. One of the most beautiful interacial love story ever written.

Great stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG!!!!

I sooooo loved this story. You should so write a novel. I'm 17 and mixed with black and white and it makes me happy to know that there are others who can see beyond someone's skin color and just see beauty. Fareal write a novel....I'd buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You're Awesome Huelust!!!

I love love love how you weave a story. You let them fall in love with others even though Sanaii was pregnant with Lucs' child but you didn't want them to feel forced into a marriage based on nescessity and you still let Luc stay as Ts' dad and be a father to him without taking away Jared's manhood then even after the tragedy that took Jared away from Sanaii plus you didn't let Sanaii come between Luc and his wife Alisa instead you let there marraige run their inevitable course which lead to divorce through irreconcilable differences then you had them come full circle to the realization that through everything that had happened between them they still love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AW MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

EXCELLLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED this story!!!! The best I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Glorifying Interracial Love

This writer so very skillfully extolls the joys of interracial sex. It is a pleasure to read such well written material on this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Completely blown away.

That was the best story ever...

AfrosintrkAfrosintrkalmost 17 years ago
Awesome...just awesome

You had me crying and worried when she met Jay...but...he fell for him too and then never was so happy to see her get together with her one true love..thanks for this

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 16 years ago
So this is like the story....

I re-read when I'm aching for a good IR romance. Thank you and please write another! You're amazingly talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Must Read!!!

This had all the makings of a good story - well written, great storyline, great dialogue, romantic, and scorchingly hot & sexy. Truly a wonderful story to read. Thank you!

ss101ssss101ssover 16 years ago
Oh My God!

This was absolutely stunning!! I had to read it again once I'd finished it the first time around because I was completely taken aback by how good it was! I love the fact that although the sex was incredibly hot and passionate, the characters actually had 'character'. I found myself holding my breath hoping that things would eventually work out between them. It's almost like reading an adult fairy story! Thank you so much for a great read. I look forward to any more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellente

This was a really good read. I just happened upon this story by accident. It kept me spellbound from beginning to end. Race does not matter to me. Love is what matters. Good portrayal of love regardless of race. I hope there is more on these two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A True Romance

This was an excellent read. I loved the characters, Luc, Sa, and Jared. You should try and get this published by one of those ebook publishers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC ! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stumbled accross it,and kept reading it from beginning to end! Just couldn't stop! So well written! BRAVO.Please give us another one.I'm sure you'll get published if you're not already!

BasraBasraover 16 years ago
Bravo

This was a really great read. Fantastic job describing the passion between your two main characters. This really blew me away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
enjoyable read

I've totally enjoyed this entry...couldn't sleep until I had read it all...

These characters were real, and the story was realistic..

I do believe this story covered a range of emotions ,having a child together and having a bond that continued to grow,they both are now mature and have had other patners(she truly love hers and him, well he tried) , now they can approached this relationship with a sense of maturity, this is shown by him offering marriage and she recognises this and accepts...perhaps another child on the way...

ladyalchemyladyalchemyover 15 years ago
dreamy

This was such a lovely way to end this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

I really enjoyed this story. Loved all of the characters. So happy they found their way back to each other. Wonderfuly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One word...

AWESOME! Ok, maybe several. You should put this under romance, because that's more the theme than their complexion differences. At least that's what I got out of this story. Fantastic read! Keep up the excellent work, and please post more stories.

NS11NS11about 15 years ago
Perfect

I have to admit, that I was extremely pissed off when they started going their separate ways and marrying other people. I guess that's what makes you a writer, and me a reader. Your ability to evoke emotion. Because I so did not like that scene with her eating another mans cum while she was pregnant. However, you did a great job of bringing them back together, even after a tragedy. Which, I totally did not expect. All I can say is. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

What a wonderful story. It had is highs and low's that sure makes a great read. Loved all the characters of this story. Great job.

Trinity71Trinity71over 14 years ago
Ahhhh....love it!!

I really enjoyed Luc & Sanaii's story.

I must have read it 3-4 times already and still can't get enough.

Huelust, you're a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot!!

nice

SouthernFemmeSouthernFemmeabout 14 years ago

i love the journey that these two took together. It was beautiful and so damn hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Luved This Storie!

Ever time i heard Jared name i feel like crying, he really was a good man...:'(

prugirlprugirlalmost 14 years ago
Very nice

Nice conclusion to a beautiful love story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Trickster

Amazing Series/stories! It was sooo well written...I didn't want it to end :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A beautiful Series!!!

I throughly enjoyed reading this series. Thank you for allowing them to get together in the end.

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago

Excellent ending! Good of Lucas to remember those wise words from Jared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beautiful

excellently written, good character depth... real feeling for the characters, which i think is rare. very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AMAZING!

I absolutely loved it. No words to express the passion between them; it even made me cry! Very talented writer, you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

Beautiful. I love it!

N.O.K

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Girl,

I love your stories. When will you start writing again?

emj417emj417about 12 years ago
Excellent!

This story was fantastic and thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

So well written! I loved the reality of it. Thank you!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story

I really enjoyed it!

emj417emj417about 12 years ago
it was good she married Jared first

Sanaii had to experience a real love with Jared in order for her and Luc's relationship to grow into more than just friends w/benefits. I think if those two had gotten married just bc she was pregnant it would not have lasted--he would have cheated and she would never known what she was truly worth. Luc matured and deserved to suffer some, but he sure went after his family. As for Alisa, she was second choice and knew it. I kinda wish she had had a little one by Jared and Luc could have help raised her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hit it out the ballpark!

So glad you continued their story. No negatives. Except that I could not seem to stop reading, well past the time for me to sleep. Just could not stop! Please write more. Such a great read!

NefatiriNefatiriover 11 years ago
Yum

Just yum....................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 stars

One of the best romance stories i have ever read. Kepp on going man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

I loved this story and the characters were fantastic. Wish they could have added to the family before it end. Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Okay....

TWO years later & the kid is speaking in full sentences and hugging her around the waist? He knows how to pronounce Hawaii?! Get a fucking clue!

She was five months pregnant when you ended the last chapter, that would make the kid about 14 months old, ya idiot!

My gawd!

Like really... I understand fantasy but get real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful!

started out a little muddled, but everything (characters, dialouge, plot, writing) got better and turned out to be a sexy sweet HEA! thanks for the great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Anonymous 5/12/13

Clearly you lack reading comprehension skills or perhaps you can't follow a clearly laid out timeline. She met Jared when she was 5 months pregnant, they were married 8 months later. Jared died 6 years later. Luc got divorced, Luc came after Sanaii. All these things happened over YEARS, ya numbnuts. You expect the kid to still be saying "googoo gaga" after all that time? Why am I even entertaining this troll!? Jeesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

I have to say ever since I stumbled upon this page I have read some life effecting stories and a lot of clit effecting stories.... loved both stories, and I think you did a great job......you captured me, and really had me nose deep and experiencing feelings a lot of authors are not able to do.....there's just telling a story, there's telling a great story, and there's telling a great story while initiating different feelings through out your readers.....and that's you.....I don't normally leave comments, except when some dumb ass hole's comment is so fucking stupid you cant help but respond.....remember as a great anything you will always have haters.....but also congratulators......and I huelust am congratulating you on 2 stories well written......to Anonymous 5/12/13 learn to add and read because he clearly stated years had went by......grow up or better yet this is an adult website comment back when you mature.....GOOD LUCK huelust

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great, great one...

Really good story, one of the best I have read so far here. Would have loved more backstory for Sanai, maybe some other friends than Luc, to flesh out her character. It was more of a story about Luc's maturity; but it was well written, without dragging unnecessarily with back and forth bullshit or emotional turmoil, angst, etc. I loved how they spoke honestly about their feelings, even during the FWB part. Was a bit surprised by the pregancy bit, fearing it might ruin the story but it was very well developed : that is not what made them be together again, it created a bond but they had to, Luc had to grow and mature and choose to be in this relationship. Even the "triangle" was well written, and I always HATE triangle story ! ! ;) I liked the fact that Sanai and Jared loved each other, and had a happy family and that Sanai wasn't stupidely "torn" (expect for that time when Luc checked her out, bu then the way she reacted to Jared's vulnerability was just great!! Although Jared's death was a bit of an easy copout...) Good job and thanks Huelust

desirelove1desirelove1over 10 years ago
Great story

I loved your story

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
From beginning to the end...

Awesome story!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Ughhh i hate you so much for writing this because now I've read it and got so wrapped up I didn't want it to end... loved Jared and Lucas

emj417emj417almost 10 years ago

i just love this story and read it every chance i get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love!!

That was great, got misty when Jared came into the picture love Luc and Sa together but then I cried when he died. Thank you so much for sharing it was hot and heart warming

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 10 years ago
I love this storry!!

You have created two characters in Sanaii and Luc that I rooted for from the very beginning. I am so thrilled that you shared this sfory.

EroticChocolateEroticChocolateover 9 years ago

Well then you sure know how to pull at all of my emotions. I love the the story.keep doing wat your doing., your writing is wonderful.

E_CayceE_Caycealmost 9 years ago
I love years long stories

But Holy fuck if this isn't the best one I've ever read.

romantique13romantique13over 8 years ago
Your Stories Are Sugar!!!!!!

Write more ooooooo!!!

MugzieMugzieabout 8 years ago
I can't stop crying god damnit.

Dude I was crying through at least 4 or 5 of the chapters. This was great. Mother fucking 10/10 it was beautiful. Such gret. Much butiful. Wow.

mone1216mone1216almost 8 years ago
Like OMG!

I know you wrote this almost like a while ago. However, I just stumbled upon it and i literally could not get enough. You wrote something magical here. I am so happy I found this. Like I felt every emotion possible. Happiness, sadness, anger, and contentment at the ending. I am satisfied. . . for now. lol but I know I am going to be looking for more of Luc and Sa'. This story was a perfect 10/10 you are the SHIT for real.

MsljlillyMsljlillyover 7 years ago
I loved it

It's been awhile since you initially wrote this but, it was spectacular. Thank you for sharing

theelovely1glotheelovely1gloabout 7 years ago
Still

Love this series and look forward to Any updates...Hint!

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great series

This was a great series. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

Fantastic! From beginning to horny end! [Nice Lexicon!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow... just wow!!

This was everything!! This series was everything!! How the hell did I miss this story?!?! I am in total awe! I have all the feels right now. You made me laugh, cry and horny, damn!! Behind the Mask to their after story, amazing. Great job!!

spchlessspchlessover 5 years ago
The Best Fic Ever

Oh my gawd!! This is absolutely the best fic on this site. I can’t understand why your fic isn’t first in the Hall of Fame. Your writing was brilliant. I was on an emotional and sensual rollercoaster the with every chapter. Behind the Mask, beautifully done and then following up with realistic characters, paced perfectly, amazing!! Thank you!! Please tell me you’re now a published author... this story should be published. Again, amazing, job well done!

VegasloverVegasloverabout 5 years ago

I seriously read this once a month. It is so wonderfully written and realistic!! It should be a movie. It's THAT good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with Vegaslover

Re read 📖 and its as if I'm falling in love with the characters for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovedddddddd

sexyfae57sexyfae576 months ago

Both of these from beginning to end I just love them!!! I have to reread each time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous