All Comments on 'A Dating Couple'

by swingtime91

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nonsense

This work fails miserably because its characters are entirely one dimensional.It is as though they are Barbie dolls.Their heads can not hold more than one idea at a time.The world they inhabit has no recrimination,forethought.or S.T.D.The sex is not erotic.Come to think of it Ken and Barbie could do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well

well, it made me hot! I'll watch for more of your writings. thanks for taking the time to post this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
answer one question

why is it the wife that get the fucking and the hubby watches?women don't play that shit.weak ass and no gust husbands fall for a whore and can't keep up.no respectable woman let another fucks her in front of her hubby and expect to keep him.you run the bullshit down all you want,but when a man knows his wife pussy been with someone else there is a different in the wrong way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh by the way stop at the deli

and pick up a couple of lattes and then pick up a guy and bring him home and fuck him while I watch on closed circuit TV... You style of sex is about as blah as can be. Total softie...your fault not mine...stick to writing for fashion mags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This isn't erotic or even swapping just dull

Just more cuckolding by someone who has insecurity fantasies. This would fit into BDSM Submissive, as it has nothing to do with loving wives. Some day the writer may build some self-respect and write a fantasy of something with feelings and a believable story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why

would a guy going to a married woman's house with her inviting him there for the one purpose of having sex with her

"scream" at him to pull out before he came? that is the silliest shit I ever heard of in my life. The guy's nuts were hot. she was hot. there is no fucking way he is going to pull out and cum on her face while that pussy is as hot for his body as the story lets on.

Come on author give us a fucking break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well the story is the same as many on here.

What gets me is the wife sees a man, she has no idea who he is. She brings him home and fucks him w/o knowing if he's clean or sfe. She sucks his cock and fucks him but makes him pull out before he cums. WTF! That's not going to happen. Then the husabdn loves it. WTF is wrong with him? This isn't a marriage it's a couple looking to get one of them fucked. Wonder if the wife will watch when the husband gets his tunr and fucks some other woman. Sad marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gee Bad Reviews of Male Watcher - Surprised Nah

It is surprising that talent could be misused so self excitedly on a subject so stupid and non-erotic or non-arousing.

Wimpo wants to watch his whore fuck another cock - now thats class - how idiotic and non-believable. Yet you think it is worth your time. Anonimity does strange things to strange people eh writer.

Better not to use the worst writing crutch imaginable and just let your talent be seen or not.

Think about it writer - in this non-swinging sick pimp out your loved one only mode who could like it except someone very pathetically disturbed. Thats not where you want to be is it???

If you are going to spend all that time, do something credible that you are proud of and that respects your abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad

Dont let the crap comments get to you. Reading the spelling and grammar of the negative comments, its most probably the same needle dick writing them. Contrary to some peoples beliefs, couples do enjoy sex with others without any hangups or negative reactions. Keep the stories coming, looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

I didn't waste my time reading your piss-poor story. Another queer asshole from down under has his(?) say. You should only listen to his(?) comment as the whole world knows that you have to be a sick motherfucker to be on the bottom. Are there any real men in that country besides Dundee?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh yeah great.

Fucking husband and wife think so little of their lives that they let anouther come over and fuck her while he's away. Ever thought about a neighbor dropping by. Neighbors aren't stupis like the writer tries to make out like everyone is. Having the neighbors know what kind of perverts the husband and wife are is just great. Neighbor men will try and get some pussy too. Neighbor wives will shun her and watch their husbands. All because this fairy likes to watch his wife get fucked. Bull shit. dumb ass wanna be writer of shit...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You got to be a swinger to love this

Thanx for sharing what these idiots that made negative comments don't know is that they are arrogant pricks & stupidly ignorant of various sex practices & ways people get pleasure.They need to read about "ways to enjoy sex "

We are talking about swingers .Well if the only way you enjoy sex is fucking your wives whey are you here if you got balls can you tell her you were reading this I bet you idiots don't have the nerves to do so I see a lot of you in my clinic a bunch of limp dicks

As far as the writer is concerned I envy you my friend & envy your wife too I love to hear what you did next to let these idiots understand that you are not a important fellow who can't satisfy his wife I'm an M.D & a sex therapist & you my friend is a healthy couple I knew you went into length telling about the upscale bar you went to but those idiots turned a deaf ear to that it's just not there style

Thanx again I enjoyed that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
spicing up ur sex life

i love wife sharing ,that will enhance our sex life,i even fantsing my wife with someone arouse me,

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Exciting

Exciting to watch your whore in action isn't it.

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Fantastic !!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. My wife and i have done that for years. I must say though that I'm not interested in fucking other women but i just love watching my friends fuck the hell out of my wife who has had no kids so her pussy is as tight as a 18yo girl and that's one of the reasons why they keep coming back every week and have done for the last four years. There is nothing better than watching your wife fucking another man. Forget the anonymous dickheads especially the ones from Dundee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. It all comes from one religious retard pretending to be a crowd of hundreds. He posts multiple votes and comments from "Anonymous" or fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, WarGamer, Impo_58, Impo_61, Impo_64 etc., also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and gushes over these stories with comments like a sissy cuck wannabe. Then he 1-bomb's any good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

You can argue whether Trump is a cheat and a liar, a Russian agent or led a revolt, but one thing for sure: this Trumpite tried to shit all over your story. I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous