All Comments on 'Greek Myths: Arethusa & Alpheus'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SamuelxSamuelxalmost 18 years ago
Great work !!!

I love Greek mythology stories, especially those of gods having affairs with women, and sometimes men. I liked your story very much. I loved reading about Apollo and that wind deity Zephyr competing for the love of a handsome boy.

Too bad the boy died. Stories like these,classical, are simply eternal. Great work ! Great genre !!!

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 18 years ago
I love the idea and the feel of this story

I think it's wonderful and like the reader before I do enjoy a bit of mythology mixed in with my smut *grin*

Where I think it actually fell down is that it could be a little longer and the terminology could be a little different. You're pulling your reader into this alternate myth where you suddenly throw twentieth century terms like pussy and cock at them and it upsets the vibe a bit. I'm not offended by the words themselves, I just think they didn't go with this story. The end with their more joyful and knowing union, which was the beautiful climax of the myth, could be built up a little bit more.

Otherwise it was very enticing. Your writing style is very strong and this isn't the first of your submissions that I've enjoyed.

x. Sadie

Louise BrownLouise Brownalmost 18 years ago
Very nicely written!

There are so many stories about more well-known myths... it's refreshing to see a new tack taken, and yours is nicely done. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12558 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES