All Comments on 'Daddy's Whore Ch. 01'

by KarmaReborn

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice story- well written.

Very well written and the storyline flow was perfect. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

Well written, great sex, hot...keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OH MY GAWD!!!

And you know damn well who I wanted to be, I wanted to be the hot little slut bitch taking daddys cock. I hope there is another chapter to this--not sure quite how, but hope there is--And I do hope mommy cums home and catches them and knows that her husband is a cum sucking fag--they get divorced and son/daughter and daddy live as slut and husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So damn hot

need more. more more more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please make the son dress as a girl

I hope that in the next chapter Son will dress and make up real a girl.

The sex is very hot.

Very Good! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
incredible

I loved putting myself in the main character's shoes. The idea of being a dirty whore and taking cocks up the ass, sucking dicks, and eating cum is hot in itself. That's why I'm such a cumslut for big cocked stud who wants this pussyboy's asshole. I just love getting fucked and sucking cock! I act like a total slut, taking so many dicks in my asshole! I eat cum and take it up the ass too. I love getting fucked up the ass while sucking some cock when the studs tell me what I am: a pussyboy cumslut who needs cock, a dirty whore, a round-assed bitch who can't go a day without cock! And I stop sucking and say "It's true, I'm a dirty fucking whore who needs his ass stuffed and his mouth fucked! I need you to cum inside me!" But the taboo idea of being a slut for your daddy and begging him to stuff your asshole with cock is amazing! Please write more!

lvroflifelvroflifealmost 18 years ago
Great job.

Well written and a great idea for a good story. I would like to see the mother involved to some degree and some breast bondage used on the mother and son in your next story. Please write a next story for us, the faithful readers of Literotica.

juanjsojrjuanjsojralmost 17 years ago
really hot

why stop keep on writtign another chapter this was a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot incest

I know I loved it when my own dad and I sucked and fucked for the first time, we still do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loving dad

dad & sons gay sex is so hot. love reading them this one is really a hot one.

AsuedeAsuedeover 15 years ago
Wanting a father to fuck me.

many guys would have loved to have a father to fuck and suck with as well as their Brothers and Uncles too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very nice

I loved this. Great portrayal of father-son incest. Only part I didn't like as much was Victor wanting be called a girl but hey, it worked. Very nice story. Hope to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice mix of passionate incest and raw sexuality!

Time to introduce a Grandfather and/or Uncle figure. This boy wants it so bad he needs and deserves a lustful family banging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Father's cocks are the best ones!

Beautiful! I would love to suck my fathers stiff meat while being called a slut... This turns me on as hell, but is unfortunately impossible. I had sucked my brother few times though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dad's dick, his boy's asshole, a perfect match

Just look at the comments below. Amazing how many sons crave to get fucked by their fathers and how many dads look at their son's cute boyish butt and decide to get their big fatherly prick way up in there! Why not? They're family, they love each other, they're guys who understanding other guy's special needs. A father wants to watch his son sucking and slurping on his big daddy-dick, a son loves the feel of his dad's big veiny prick in his mouth, yearns for his father to unload his big balls down his throat, all that beautiful creamy daddy-sperm! Best of all, a son yielding up his twitching twat to his grinning dad whose prick is primed to fill his boy's cunt up to the brim. Plenty of boys want to be used as a girl by their fathers, they have a cunt, they have a twat. It happens a lot more than most people can imagine--a dad's dick is the perfect match for his son's hungry asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was HOT

Loved it i look for storys like that You are good Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

im a girl and this story turned me on. hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so hot

That got me so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
im a woman and WAO!

damm! this got me reaaally wet! i loved it!! keep the good work up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*daddy's cunt

Fantastic story, especially for someone that was the slut whore for his father for many years. My mother and father had been divorced for a number of years which left just me and my father living together. I had been a cock sucker for some time and had always wanted to be fucked by my father's very large cock but I wasn't sure how to go about it until one night he came home slightly drunk. He fell asleep in bed so I saw this as my best chance. I slowly began playing with his cock which immediately got hard. I worked it for awhile and although he moaned and moved around he didn't appear to be awake so I began putting it in my mouth and sucking him off. Still no signs of him realizing what was going on I moved my ass up next to the head of his cock and began pushing back on it. In a very short time I pushed the head of his tool into my ass. All of a sudden I realized that he was not sleeping as I thought when he grabbed me and said" I'm going to fuck you like the whore I know you are and from now on you'll be my personal cunt. I know you've been fucked by many of the men in the neighborhood but now you're ass belongs to me and I intend to fuck you every day starting now. He then rammed all of his cock into my man pussy and althought it hurt the pleasure i felt overcame the pain. He had me to get on my back, legs spread and up in the air towards my shoulders. I loved that position because I could see his cock as it went in and out of my whore hole. I had been fucked hundreds of times but never did it feel this good. As he called me names and pounded my pussy I was hoping that this would be a daily event, which it turned out to be. He eventually got me into crossdressing for him. I began to feel and look like a real woman. I would beg for him to fuck me hard, to make my pussy hurt, to abuse and use me as he saw fit. To this day, many years later I'm still his slut whore and although he loans me out to others I know I'm still his property do to with as he sees fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Omg I've never cum so hard to a story. So hot.

Best story ever. So hot

horny6bby9gurlhorny6bby9gurlover 12 years ago
holy fuck!

i squirted so fucking hard reading this. its so dirty and hot. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

I'm a girl and this turned me on I love incest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More, more, MORE!!

Please continue the story...this got me so hot, im lusting for more! The thought of my daddy wanting my ass as much as I want his delicious cock makes my body tingle with devious delight! You must continue! Totally hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
family bonding

I'm a father with 2 boys & 1 girl & a very loving wife. And we are into incest too. This story was really HOT!!! Thank you for writing this as we all have loved reading it together. & we run around naked all the time too. No1 has time for outside romance, but with family love around to keep us all Very Happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Mmmm...just thinking about a hot sexy daddy wanting to ravage my body and ass makes me so excited....i LOVE this!! You have got to continue with more...omg...wish I had a sexy Daddy right now to make love to my hole!

LOVE IT!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 11 years ago
Oh yea fuck me please

I am a male crossdresser and my step-father and I sucked and fucked each other until I went into the service, I don't know for sure if he knew my desire to be treated as a whore but he did and I loved it. I got married and had three son's and a daughter I wish I could have the boys fuck me one after the other, I am not a big person 5 ft 10 at the most and all the boys are over 6 ft. I would love to suck them and have them fuck me. My daughter I would love to eat her pussy after the boys filled her with cum, and then let me fuck her pretty butt, then lick it up just like the two in the story. da.cd@frontier.com

mouth4umouth4ualmost 11 years ago
Loved your story

I am a sub male who wants sex with all men. I also would love to have sons who would fuck me like their whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
give me more..

i love it...so raunchy..so hot and nasty....makes me so horny...i cum everytime i read this

deanahiideanahiiover 10 years ago
hot

damn that is one hot story. loved it. i love it when someone talks to me that way. can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wanting it, needing it, missing it

Have sucked a few cocks, white and black but only been fucked once. Having a man's cock in my rectum was one of the best sex experiences of my life. Unfortunately, none ever talked dirty to me or used me as a submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bottomslut

It was so hot reading this story. I wish someone would assfuck me while Im wearing panties. I love the thought of being a submissive gay slut. I love cock.

maijhuntmaijhuntover 9 years ago

this is so hot. daddy fuck is boy so hard

jerkme2005jerkme2005over 9 years ago
Incest

Love the story, brought back memories of the incest I had with male family members!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PERFECTION

WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING THIS STORY GAVE ME. I SHALL READ IT MANY, MANY TIMES. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMGOSH !!!

This is a very erotic "tail"...Mmmm !!! I simply must change into a pair of dry panties now. My tight VS microfiber thong is thoroughly flooded with my sweet "gurl cummies"....Yesss !!! I'm such a horny pantiboi right now. Thanks for sharing this thread....more please.

SissyCrissy...............xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OH

I want a man to say all those things to me, A man to take me when he needs relief and use me as his little cocksucking ass fucking sissy whore. A man who will want me to dress for him and then undress me a man who will need me to deep throat his beautiful cock and look down at me as I give him pleasure. This is a beautiful story Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it. I am 4 yourpleasureiam

aanonimitaanonimitalmost 7 years ago
this story was a real turn-on, up to a point and then nope...

upped my yuck factor, no matter how aroused i am i don't see myself consuming cum that's been ejaculated into the anus, or even sucking on a dick that been in one. not me or my partner to me, just Nope! it would (as it did while reading this story) turn me off in a sec and any secretions released by my body at the start of this story were in a blink of a 'sentence' absorbed back into me lol.

but if i ignore that bit - everything else was a major turn on.

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Great story but some little things

How can it be the first time the son made pre cum? He and the dousing have been sucking each other off for 3 years. Same with asking the dad what it is He's watched lorn been fucked sucked and more. Of course he knows this. The sex was hot. Not sure how the dad was such a good cocksucker who swallows and keeps sucking the first time ever with a man. Is he bisexual and been with men too? Dirty talki then politely asking permission was a little weird. Better to have gen agree to it all first then go dominate and submissive. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was 13 when my dad caught me wearing my sisters panties and bra. He told I looked cute. and little girls like me should suck cock, after a bit he played with my ass ,which he called a pussy, the he fingered my boy pussy until he has 3 fingers in me ,then he told me time to fuck, and he put all 8 inches in me, It really hurt for a bit ,then it felt good especally when he shot his load in me, Dad fucked my on a regular basis until i when off to college,

Manhattan_At_ArmsManhattan_At_Armsover 2 years ago

As much as I love gay incest, it was the dirty talking that really did it for me. Hot dammit it was so fucking sexy! It made me so wet and I came so hard reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story!! Incredibly hot. I feel so relieved to FINALLY see that I'm not the only person in the world whose crazy/twisted/ pervert etc like me!!

Long story short; I was constantly mistaken for a little girl growing up and sooner or later I discovered that I liked it, I fucking LOVED it I wanted to be the sexiest naughtiest sluttiest little cunt on earth!! I got info crossdressing and found myself over and over again imagining myself as daddy's little gurl!! I'd get all dolled up and make believe that I was DADDY'S sweet cute little pretty gurl! I loved it, it just felt RIGHT, you know?

One night I'm sneaking around in my nightgown and babydoll panties on my tippy toes looking on fascinated as my mother gave my father a sloppy blowjob...

I was SOOOOOO jealous!!! I wanted to be daddy's kinky nasty little bad girl...

He eventually began playfully teasing me touching me etc I was smitten one night I was lying in bed with him cuddling wearing only red painted lips and toenails and matching thong. He kissed me deeply passionately.... Like a moth to a flame, my hand found itself reaching for his impressive man meat!!! I stroke him eagerly, smiling devilishly as I feel him GROW!!

He picks on me with obvious wicked delight, teasing me for being a queer little shemale slut with an obsession with her father's dick!!

I proudly brag Daddy I've wanted to blow you FOREVER OMG LOL

etc etc etc

Smiling sweetly I flirted with the audience hi guys I'm Kaylee I'm a filthy little preteen slutty bitch shemale I love sucking my own father's big yummy cock it makes me the happiest little gurl on earth! I was born a boy but I've always known that it's a lie and a mistake!! I'll never in a billion years be a REAL man!! I was born to SERVE real men! To take their lovely meaty dicks inside my little jailbait buttpussy and fag throat!!!

Forever and always in love, Daddy and Kaylee

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

This was fucking hot. My very little cock is quivering with excitement wishing it's asshole had been fucked as hard as the son's was

semenloversemenlover9 months ago

Incest juice...love that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Omg that was so hot. I'm super jealous of victor.

69Rancher69Rancher4 months ago

Fuck! I could read this over and over!

Great story!

1reddawg121reddawg128 days ago

Absolutely Lava Hot 🔥🫦🍆

Story,And The FILTHY talk was over the top..

BeachBabe813BeachBabe8136 days ago

Over the top awesome. I orgasmed twice while reading this story. I love the dirty filthy words. It makes it so much more realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous