All Comments on 'Gift of the Goddess Ch. 05'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot,Hot

This one hits just the right balance between control and free will. The episodes with Dana on the other hand, cross the line to become rape and are much less appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ALL AROUND GREAT STORY

THERE IS A TWING OF RAPE BUT, THE ELEMENT OF THE STORY IS JUST THAT. "MIND CONTROL"! THIS STORY TAKES ME TO PLACES I HAVE FANTASIZED OF. SO THANK YOU FOR PUTTING IT INTO WELL WRITTEN WORDS. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the idea

of her going round the office with a butt plug up her ass.......reminds me of the ex who one day went to work with a vibrating egg up her cunt.....

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
Wicked!

Love love love it!! Some in the public where people can see please! He can make her toss her panties then masturbate in a coffee shop then when they are grocery shopping she can grab a handful of grapes and fill her pussy with them in the store. Later in a public park (away from kids) she can feed them to him before climbing on his lap for a ride.

t_challat_challaabout 8 years ago

i really love these stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12588 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES