All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 17'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
allforallallforallalmost 18 years ago
At long last

Untul now this has so predictable as to be boring, but at last

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Best

paragraph of the whole story.

"A single shot echoed round the house. Sue screamed. Richard slumped forward, his head lodged between Polly's enormous boobs, a trickle of blood running down his back. The figure at the door placed the gun in their pocket and slipped away. "

I would have added one more.

"As Martin sped away into the night, he discarded the facemask and the gun .He had shot the worthless piece of shit that was called his father. No one would know and the world would surely be a better place. What really popped Martin's cork was the fact the two worthless fucking whores would have to go to work to support their bastards. A mere coincidence that his car had rounded a curve on the oceanside road and crashed over 100 feet to the rocks below, catching fire on the rocks below. As Martin walked away from the cliff where he had sent the empty car off the cliff to where he had hidden his motorcycle, he shed a tear for himself and all the pain and humiliation he had suffered at the hands of the man who had seeded his mother. Perhaps his mother had had an indescretion with someone else and he was someone else's son. That was a distinct possibility in that Martin was nothling like the worthless son of a bitch he had just killed.

Let's see now, the plane leaves in an hour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

Actually, a better ending would have been the shooter missing Richard's head and hitting the other "head" leaving the sorry bastard with a MERE 2 INCHES.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Creative imagery

One can only fantasize about how huge Polly's tits must have been, because all the other women had such big ones too, but hers must be the most womanly imaginable. I can only hope that Richard didn't really get shot and that this was someone's dream or something. Richard is one of the few characters in literature that I find worthy of my envy. He's a man - a REAL man with a REAL hunk of meat between his legs and is not apologizing for it like a wimp, but instead does his best to make as many women as possible realize how crummy sex is with their little peckered guys in comparison. Long live Richard!

don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
I doubt that a shot thru the head hurt him........

After all we all know where his brain is and everyhing about him proves it.

I can't imagine writing more that one paragraph about this character let alone 17 chapters. Everything between paragraph 1 of chapter 1 and the final paragraph should have been left out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Finally It's Over!

Unless you also plan on taking revenge on the worthless sluts depicted in this story. They should also be punished in a unique and deserving way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Revenge

Thank God it is over...

Let Martin be the shooter who gets away with it because it was justifable homicide once he found out that the old man Richard was HIV positive and that he passed it down to the women and kids...

Martin now has his sights on the author...for this fucked up piece of written trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
NOOOO!!!

DON'T LET RICHARD DIE, HE IS GOD AMONG MEN!!

THE WORLD WILL CRY WITH A HUGE DICK GONE, THE AVERAGE SIZE JUST GOT SMALLER BY THE MEDIAN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
YES...its over

Thank fucking god the end is in sight. Although to be fair this shit should have ended about 10 stories ago. I hope that Martin was the one who pulled the trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can't stop there...

Look, the women in Martin's life were as much to blame in the way things developed. Richard never acted alone. The scheming and deceipt of the women should also be repaid. A gunshot is not really enough for them. I would suggest creative revenges. It could make at least a couple more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more

love your work, want to see how it ends, any man that can do that is a hero whether fiction or reality, keep up the good work, a fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous