All Comments on 'Alberta, My Naughty Mother-In-Law'

by superwoody2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yuk!

Mature is one thing, but the bit where she takes her teeth out is gross!

Maximo1Maximo1almost 18 years ago
Crude and clumsy.

Erotica is not a licence for crudity. In all of my many long years I have never heard a woman use the word shithole and if I did ,it would be a woman who I would avoid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot

Great story. My mother-in-law is 71 and I'd love to do the same to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOTT

This story is so hot. I wish that I could do your mother in law. Is she really that hot? I whacked off while reading about her dirty panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best Blow Jobs

A man has never had a true blow job until he has had a gummer. I had a 72 year old Girl friend when I was 35 and they were the best blow jobs ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

please write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Lord!

I loved the "gummy bare" part of this one

If you ain't been there, don't "bad mouth it". When I first saw them come out, I expected softer and I was wrong, but it was great. If you don't know she has them it had to be first time. That is a vote of confidence and and it is a turn on when you are trusted that much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mil

My mil has the most wonderful soles and feet. My wife would never allow me to have them though. I have enjoyed wife's though.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Old women.

I have wanted my whole life to fuck an old woman. 4172567834.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Toothless blow jobs.

As a man who wears dentures I must say. Sucking a man's cock is a terrific pleasure. Contact me. I will give you that illusive experience of a toothless cock massage. 4172567834

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
HOT story, loved the toothless BJ

I've never been lucky enough to get a toothless BJ, and get damned few of any kind now. This lade sounds like a dream cum true for a MIL and neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ok, but think about this...

The Narrator needed to work a little harder to score that perverbial prize. The mother in law can't just give in to him that easily. She needed to be shocked. Her primal urge needed time to fester. It has to simmer like a good stew. Shock to urge then lust leading to action. He's a perv we know where he is leading to. The mother in law should have a little mystery enveloped in her character. It makes him want her all the more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous