All Comments on 'Miscues and Mistakes'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
LadyCibelleLadyCibellealmost 18 years ago
You've been mentionned

You've been mentionned on the New Story Review thread on the Authors' Hangout.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

Well written, but not really a how to...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How to! I learned a lot

Going to try this stuff on the old lady tonight. Teeth in or teeth out? What a decision. All kidding aside DG. If your names on it, I always read it. I'm never disappointed.

with the highest regard.

A fan of DG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn your good

DG:

You cracked me up with this one, but I swear you've been looking over my shoulder and I don't even know you. Thank You. Ronnie W.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

Great read. I was laughing and choking throughout the reading, I almost stopped and commented that you cracked me up so much I couldn't read any more! Good luck in the contest. :) ~ Red

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Good hints!

But as noted before, not really a how to as much as a how NOT to.

Very humorous. The fish smell?? You're in trouble with Shophiajane already!

Same with a pussy being ugly. I was expecting to see a large scorched area here. Maybe SJ hasn't noticed these entries yet.

Actually, some good advice. Good fun read!

sophia janesophia janealmost 18 years ago
~

Very, very funny. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not a how to

Yeah, guys, your male parts don't look all that beautiful either but you don't see me being that rude.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Amusing!

"Does it feel soft or prickly?" The answer is: prickly... in between shaves. But if you shave every day, or get it waxed, it's not an issue... it's always baby-soft :)

Interesting how-to, DG... amusing!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
The best way to learn!

That is through humor, wit and shared stories.

That was the funniest "HOW TO" I have read and the most educational humorous article folded in one package!

DG HearDG Hearalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Note from DG Hear

I Wrote this as a humorous piece. It's more of a 'Not' how to than a how to. Take the time and give it a read. It is a decent read. Don't vote if you choose note to. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading my stories.

DG Hear

cageyteecageyteealmost 18 years ago
Thanks for the e-mail DG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate you drawing my attention to this story.

I would have replied sooner but upon reading this piece I suffered a severe case of split personality.

One part of me was terribly embarrassed by the memories of my own ineptitude that this article dredged up from deep in my suppressed memories and that temporarily impaired my ability to respond.

The other part of me only recently stopped laughing so hard that I lost control and so now, a day later, I am once again physically capable of sending you a response.

Although it will take a great deal of time to once again suppress those horrible memories and regain my self image as a smooth, capable and competent stud, I did enjoy finding out that I'm not alone in my incompetence.

The pain in this old body from all that laughing will remain a lot longer than it used to, but I enjoyed your story so much that it will be worth it!

cageytee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
*snort*

Very amusing, DG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hysterical!!!

Damned fine read and more truth to it than you want to admit to, luv ::hahah::

neonlyteneonlytealmost 18 years ago
A Treat

That was a treat to read, great fun, tongue between the cheeks in more ways than one!

MunachiMunachialmost 18 years ago
hehe

Quite funny! Thanks for making me laugh, great text!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
*laughs*

Good luck in the contest.

I wish for once they would make a sex scene in the movies or on TV that is real world instead of fantasy land.

Lizzy

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 18 years ago
It was

pretty funny but not that much of a How-to. Actually, the best pussy for eating is one that is clean but not freshly washed. For one thing, it would lose the slightly funky, musty smell that is so much of a turnon, and might have been washed with scented soap. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Didn't read it,

Voted 5 anyway.

Hornyman69WithUHornyman69WithUover 17 years ago
Chortling

That means I'm laughing, not to be confused with "chitterling," which are pig intestines. Speaking of which, ever butt-fuck a pig? I mean a real pig, not one of those fat-bellied chicks with stretch marks you mention in your story. If you thought a woman's ass was stinky, hell, you ain't smelled nothin' 'til you boink the bad-hole of a hog, buddy boy, especially one with hemorrhoids! But I digress.

Your story actually had me laughing out loud a few times. I like your character as the anti-hero--the guy who's made every mistake, and still does at times. That self-effacing attribute is very appealing, and a refreshing change from the macho-dude-who-always-gets-the-beautiful-babe routine.

It's not a how-to, but a funny don't-do submission, an entertaining read that probably fits better in the humor category. Whatever, I gave it a 5.

Tired TexanTired Texanover 17 years ago
Loved it! Just loved it!

Laughed my ass off while thinking of the same situations that I have been in myself. Thanks for a good read!

sxcascinnsxcascinnalmost 17 years ago
Laugh a Line

Absolutely love it.. You had me shouting with laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
funny!!!!!

Very very funny, I thoroughly enjoyed this:)

kimbaleekimbaleeabout 16 years ago
HAH!

I am still sitting here laughing my ass off! This is hilarious. Great job as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Um...

Hemmorrhoids? Fake teeth? and what the shit is the whole "it's not like she can see you over her belly anyway" deal about? Those women are like 40 lbs overweight. And no self-respecting woman would sleep with a guy who takes her tampon out, and most women will stick with a vibrator or a boyfriend when they have their period anyway. And about anal? What the fuck kind of shitass sex life do you have?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done

Great, and funny. Wouldn't of thought that a "How-To" guild would of made me acctually 'laugh out loud'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fun

I laughed almost constantly; you have a great sense of timing for fun comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
disappointed

If this was supposed to be a humorous post (as I am hoping), it really wasn't funny to read from a female perspective. Like women don't have enough body image issues already, man. If any lady lets you near her pussy, I would advise you to thank her for that and appreciate the hell out of her instead of making degrading jokes about stretch marks, pussy smell, and periods. If anyone talked about your intimate parts that way I think you'd be balled up on the floor in tits of depression. I'm also quite surprised at all the people who praised this thing into the sky for being "so funny". There are fantastic humorous articles here, but this one certainly was not one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5666 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...