All Comments on 'My First Peek at Saroj Bhabhi'

by Bittoo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
willy9ishwilly9ishalmost 18 years ago
quite good

Not a bad story got a little confused in parts but actually I thought written in a very good way. Keep going you do have a talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bushy pubes

Great story. I remember once peeking into my aunt's bedroom and seeing her coming out of her bath with only a towel on her head and her hand upraised holding the towel giving me a clear view of her bushy pussy and her hairy armpits. It was the first and only time I came in my pants without my touching my penis. Your story brought back those memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Forbidden sex is the most pleasurable.

Great Story. you definitely have a flair for writing. keep going. develop the story further, maybe you fuck your bhabhi. Will you let some one else fuck your bhabhi or your mom. maybe if that some one offers his or her mom or sis or bhabhi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep it up.(your story writing and your cock).

I liked the story. Reminds me of similar experience with my bhabhi. Have you fucked your bhabhi yet ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
next step

after you saw all that you should have gone and fucked her up all the way in and out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Saroj Bhabi

What about Saroj Bhabi's hairy armpits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your Hote Saroj Bhabhi

Oh, what a site of her undressing gradually and playing with her cunt lips!

Post how you seduce her or how she seduce you - what actually happend and whether your lund went inside her hole or not?

Jinu

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous