All Comments on 'Uncle Jim's Pet Store Ch. 04'

by vic_elor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

This is a really good story that is just getting better and better. This chapter was a bit short but that is the only bad thing i could find about this chapter. I hope to read the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dragon man 20

i liked it as well but i also agre that it was to short so keep up the good work and make the next a bit longer if it is posable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

I love the whole series.

I hope you keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very good

very good series...my only problem is that every chapter is SO short. it seems like you have a quick idea and just write it down and boom you have chapter whatever. whereas if you let yourself go with that idea chapter whatever could be 3 pages long and be more in depth to the characters and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Going good, so far

Good story line, looking forward to additional material. Hoping you don't leave this one hanging as to many writers seem to do here....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Neat Story

This is great, I found it browsing because I dont get to read here all the time, are you going to write more? PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome work

Keep up the good work I am looking forward to more chapters to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!!!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant

Strangely believable like an X file episode. That has got to be a sign of good writting. Sure the chapters could be longer but don't spoil the flow if that is what you want to do. Short an sweet is fine by me. Go on, one more, please!

Mathilda_20Mathilda_20almost 15 years ago
no more?

i know it's been a while since you worked on this story but please don't tell me that this is it! please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"vic_elor" you soooo disapoint me !!!

What is it with you recreational writers ?

You're like a PONZI...you tell us a little bit

of a great story, we (the FANS) invest our

time & interest and then you vanish, never

to be heard from again...geeez...rip off !

Too Bad...we loose...again

vic_elorvic_elorabout 14 years agoAuthor
A ponzi?

Really? I'm like a ponzi scheme? lol...

I've been really busy lately, my life has changed a lot... you know, no one really cares what my excuses are.

If I ever do get back to writing for lit I will definitely work on this story since I get so much feedback from it. I hope to start writing again but recent changes to the survivor contest definitely didn't encourage me this year. But I will get back to it eventually... I really hope.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Understandable...

It is clearly understandable that you have issues of your own and must deal with them. I just plead my hope that in doing what you must do, forget not your vision and idea for your writings.

I hope to see more soon.

tladyjstladyjsalmost 12 years ago
It's been awhile........

I've recently discover your stories and I notice that the last submission date for the Uncle Jim's Pet Store series has been a few years back. I hope this comment finds you in good health. I hope one day you see this and know that you have a fan for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i agree with tladyjs,

i hope you haven't been eaten by a pack of rabid badgers or anything, please write more pet store stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Make the chapters longer

MikerpenMikerpenalmost 7 years ago
Wish this story had been finished

Great start. The story was sweet and erotic, one of my favorite combinations for a story.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
What's Her Name?

This was a good story but sadly incomplete,the two main objections were not enough background details like where did Puppy Girl come from and how Uncle Jim came to own her.The other was what her name was?.

Besides that I thought the story was touching,oh and it would have been sweet if the Nephew and Puppy Girl had learned to act normal out in public so he could take Puppy Girl outside and go on dates and eventually marry and she have his puppy children,and change society to accept people like her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous