All Comments on 'Best Friends Of The Same Sex'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SachsSachsalmost 18 years ago
Great story!

Wow, this is a great story, nice writing. The characters were developed well so it wasn't just one of those 'wham-bam' stories. When I got to the end, I had one of those warm, fuzzy feelings inside. It takes talent to do that. Keep up the good work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amherst.

Did you matriculate at Amherst? I'm just asking because Amherst is actually like the United Nations and the male/female ratio is about 1/1. You might consider changing the name of the school to something more "mostly female and white."

docthenupedocthenupealmost 9 years ago

I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Warm sensitive tale

this story is a surprise! Tender sensitive, warm and delicate.

Loved the characters, the atmosphere and the way in which the plot developed .

Good writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved your story

Ronald and Stephen belong together. Keep them loving toward each other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The worst writer on this site.

Your stories are all the exact same one with different racist overtones slapped onto other obscure fetishes.

You need to quit writing now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVED THE SEX!

They are great together! Wished one or the other could have a bit of chest hair -- maybe on the studly athlete! A black man with a bit of chest hair is a very exciting sight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2127 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...