All Comments on 'Why Not?'

by Hitchhiker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
Sister in law is not incest--Just another conquest

......to a SLUT MARRIED GUY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
shows promise

your writing shows promise but the build-up was a little weak

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 18 years ago
Critics

Are you serious? Do you not understand the word "taboo"? I think that fucking your sister-in-law, while not exactly "incest", is CERTAINLY taboo! The fact that she was related to his wife is certainly forbidden and the story was great! Now, if Jenny and her sister had eventually decided on sharing the guy, that certainly would have been incest AND taboo!

I am not sure what the hell you critics are looking for! The author certainly described the action well, there were very few spelling or punctuation mistakes, and the story was left open for more chapters! If you are looking for XXX-rated novels or videos, you are certainly in the wrong part of the site and you should just give up! Stick to your girly magazines and your homosexual friends and stop acting like you are award-winning authors or serious readers! If the story truly sucked, then why are you asking for more? If you aren't asking for more, why the hell are you in the incest/taboo section? Go bang your hamster!

Author: Great story! Love the idea, the only thing I see that I had to do a double-take on was the age of the younger sister. I thought that I read that she was 18 when he met the older sister, then a few years later, she was 19 when he finally banged her. And here I thought that she was 21. Small point, granted, but I didn't lower your rating for it anyway. Unlike the children who are looking for pictures and family trees, I thought that the story was worth the read and would be worth more chapters if there was more to tell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not to bad

Not one of your best, but not to bad at all. could have used some more discriptors, like you telling the reader what seeing her panties as she walked up the stairs did to you.

As to the comments about it being wrong, had the reader looked at the heading s/he would have been well aware of what they were about to read, and should not be angered by it at all, if they do not like that sort of literature, then pick a different heading. This is why we have so many choices.

Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can relate to this

I just finished reading your story "Why Not" and wanted to tell what a delectably hot story that is. The dialogue between you, Sally and Jenny seemd very real and authentic. Which in turn made the episode very believable. Sally sounded like the vison of a vixen/Lolita.

Great writing and thansk for making me so hard. By the way the story resonated with me because I, too, had a tryst with an older sister-in-law some years ago. Take care.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Hated the ending. After 25 years, I can't imagine the sequel being any good.

CRITTER5303CRITTER53034 months ago

Thought that the story was decent. I think it could have been longer especially the sex with Sister-in-law. I find it hard to believe that this was it, that you two never hooked up anymore. I like it because it reminds me a lot of my Sister-in-law and how we first started sneaking around. For me it has been 13 years since I first fucked my Sister-in-law but we still will hookup when we can. Sometimes we hookup a lot of times in the period of a month and sometimes we'll get together to fuck just once or twice every couple or few months.

HitchhikerHitchhiker4 months agoAuthor

The comments on this story over the years have amused me greatly, especially the critical ones. Like I hated the ending. Read part 2 FFS! Comments though do inspire one to try and write more.

I'm working on several that have been in the writing for years. Currently working on pt3 of the enigma of Margaret Thomas. Still could use a muse to bounce ideas off. My wonderful wife thinks I should write more to. I know it sounds silly but writing with her always gets interrupted. We end up making love and forgetting about the writing. That's why a distant muse is so helpful, in keeping the writing going forward. Read part 2 of Why Not?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHitchhiker@Hitchhiker
79 Followers
I'm told I'm kind and thoughtful and not to bad a lover to boot, Moustache rides are free!!!! I have traveled round this planet several times having had many adventures, some of which can be posted here. Feed back really helps don't just vote tell the writer why you did, be co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Why Not Series Info