All Comments on 'Closing Time'

by SpicySweet

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story..

Has been mentioned on the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyalmost 18 years ago
Your story..

Has been mentioned on the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressover 17 years ago
I hear you like requests

I request you write more! Give it to us! I know I want to read more! Screw those anonymous haters.

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
great nasty Story

Only a women could write a story like this. I will have to check for more stories by you.

Can't wait to to have my gf read it to me riding my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i am a woman

I really want to be fucked like that!

x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3over 15 years ago
Just Another NonCon Turned Slut.

It's not a real noncon story if at the end she consents it and wants it to happen again. While it was a good read, it was complete bullshit. Nothing in it stands out. It's the same as all the other wannabe noncon stories.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Really?

People trashed my story for having an end that was unrealistic. I find that amusing since every single one of these stories have the women wet in the midst of being raped.

Just once it would be nice to read a story that gives more credit to women.

melsdadmelsdadover 12 years ago
Don't let trolls get to you

You must write your stories to please yourself, never let others silly comments get you upset.

There are those who go about the internet deliberately being hurtful. For some reason they get a sick kind of pleasure from tearing people down.

Keep writing but don't expect all the comments to be constructive, and whatever you do, don't engage the trolls in any way.

That's just what they want you to do. Ignore them, they'll get bored and go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mostly Good

Very good, except for the last sentence. It seemed as if, at the last minute, you could not let the subject feel defeated or victimized; and as an ending that didn't quite ring true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY EASY TO READ

Like the quick easy read style. Very enjoyable.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
CLOSING TIME OR CRYING TIME

either way your gonna get left, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pain and Pleasure

There is a fine line between pain and pleasure.

One enhances the other.

Each is a turn on in its own way.

Pain is arousing, when it turns into pleasure.

In addition, when the person being raped has no choice, at times that becomes a very strong arousal also and they are free to go beyond their usual comfort level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous