All Comments on 'What Is Going On Up There?'

by cunnilingerer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Should have gone in Interracial.

Read down to the part about hubby wanting his wife to fuck a black man. That's prejudiced as crap. That's making a sex object rather than a human out of black men.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
ok

a wimp hubby and a interacial story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story, good writing.

Good story, good writing, and it's too bad the mouth breathing bunch gets to write comments or vote, for that matter. I suspect in at least some cases those writers have been there and had that done to their willing wives and still haven't come to grips with that reality. They probably do have a grip on a body part though.

Write more, some of us really enjoy these stories (hey negative critics, it IS a story after all).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good start

looking forward to part 2 ..i hope ...the telling of what happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Crappy

Wimpy husband, whore wife, would serve them both if her new man turned out to me a homicidal maniac, kills her after he finishes with her, and leaves the poor wimpy husband crying over her dead body. Of course, he is so shitty, he'd probably eat the cunt of the dead corpse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
no sex

then crappy points for this so called story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wrong category

very wrong start to subjecting a white man to this kind of shit ...so fucking what mine is 6 soft but it grows to 11 ...ill bet theirs at 8 soft is still 8 hard ... white men are way more considerate lovers and better pussy eaters that blacks any way ...has something to do with the fact that most blacks cant get past the basest instincts ...the monkey left in them i guess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
letters or interracial

disgusting, but well enough written. How a man could hate himself so much is a mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please neve ever write another story

you suck shit on cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a Start Cuckster - Do you Understand what

is erotic and arousing to a semi-normal person? I think not! What you evidence is the worst and lowest type of man. A wimp who self cuckolds himself by pimping out his wife whore and wants to watch a big cock.

The scores and comments will reflect that your sick subhuman weakness and demeaning of men only appeals to the few jaded numb sicko's like yourself who need pathetic humiliation to erect enough to jackoff. Little else excites them as they are otherwise jadedly dulled senseless by prior excesses that soon won't be enough again.

A misinterpretation by you of what is arousing to most readers or a stated subhuman need to express what excites you???

Not a good start but 1 story is not a trend is it. So, either get some help, go away or become more lifelike in your excitements. Failing either, put it in Fetish with Pissing and the other subhuman acts that the jaded few need.

Not without some talent but little sick one please give some thought to the path you choose to walk down as some never elevate self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
get some help at mental hospital

lowest of all men.it's love and honor,and not pimp her out as a whore.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Should be in the wimp fetish section

or at least interracial.

Not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice Story

I liked the way you put the story together writing on the computer. I hope you ignore the idiots and continue to write interracial stories. The more that are written the easier it will be to overcome the racist morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story, is it true?

I enjoyed the story, wished there was more of it ! Are you going to write again? I hope so. I would have liked to hear her telling him about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting story. Strange comments from people

that sought this story out, and read it. My wife, Joyce, and I have a black friend that she fucks a couple times every month. I don't watch or want to hear all the details. I am happy that they enjoy the sex without any hang-ups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well if you are a cuckold wimp then I guess

You will like this story. It's okay if that's what you like. Not sure I would let a Blackman fuck my wife two or three times a month. I would seriuosly question my values in life. Firstly and top of that list would be "Why am I married at all?" Second would be "Why aren't I good enough for my wife?" Thirdly "Why a blackman?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More cuckold crap!

Look less than 1% of the male population are cuckolds. Why are you writing stories for such a small audience.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

STORY !!!! Does nobody understand? These are 99.55% all FICTION, meaning NOT true. Just a figment of the author's imagination !!! If anyone here had ever visited a real library they could, maybe relate to the class of fictional material, and non-fiction ( REAL, TRUE ) stories, ideas, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, and would love a continuation. Lots of build up, and lots to work with. Don't let the gutless anon posters below influence you. First, hot-wife and husbands sharing their wives is one of the largest fantasy segments out there. This gutless little wannabes will try to push you down, in actuality they just rub their little dicklets off to your story, then regret it after. From a real man's perspective, who's wife has done the hotwife thing in the real, your story is great, and look forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous