All Comments on 'Intimate Waters'

by angelicminx

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
hugo_samhugo_samalmost 18 years ago
~

Sensually thought out guide for enhancing intimacy. Thank you

Hugo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great job Minx!

Glad to see you writing again! This was an elegent piece and it has given a new meaning to showering. I will be using the information to enhance my lovemaking with my wife. I'd love to see a piece on the bathtub. I would be interested in any suggestions on enhancing that area. Also, if you have any how to's in the bedroom. You mentioned massage, etc.

Your piece was so informative, I'd love to read anything you have to say.

Please keep writing! I've missed your stories very much.

L

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
HOT!

Very sensual stuff, Minx.

Hot & bothered adults + hot water = Sexual explosion.

That's an equation we can all live with, I think. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
There's a problem here

All of the suggestions sound so lovely. The problem was always me. Ok, I do have to say she had a part in it. When I felt my hands on my ladies body soap or no, within 5 minutes it was always a footrace to the bedroom, sometimes without the benefit of towels. Thank God for a plastic undersheet. Thank You. Ronnie W.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Sweet

Richly detailed and bubbly fun to read. Thanks for taking the time to display your talent with this work. Good luck in the contest. ~Red

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Sexy!

This was a great idea--original, fun and sexy, too! Only one problem: "Start with a water temperature suited to both parties. Too cold or too hot for either one can be distracting, to say the least." We can NEVER decide on the "right" shower temperature... it's always too hot for me and too cold for him! Maybe we should invest in dual showerheads? Great how-to-Minx, loved it... !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
water dance divine

Loved the details will definitely try soon.. Beautifully written.. Thanks look forward to more

impressiveimpressivealmost 18 years ago
Good, clean fun!

Nice job, minx! ~Imp

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful example

Of why a shower or bath can be so much fun, and so comforting for a couple. I loved how you approached this, with wit and calm expertise, more teaching than tantalizing, but it didn't come off like a book of instructions.

A lot of people forget how enticing and seductive water in any form can be. Thank you for reminding us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lots of Fun to Read

This is a great how-to! It is inspiration for lots of fun. Good luck in the contest! You did a great job!

MunachiMunachialmost 18 years ago
you made me want to try this out right now

and I have no one here I can do that with...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Really interesting theme

Its not new though. I did like your writing style though.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 18 years ago
Very interesting

and well-written and true, too. I have showered with girl friends and it has always been extremely erotic. I have had characters in stories shower together too but I have never described it in that much detail.

MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
that was a symphony ...

what a wonderful, wonderful essay! I want to try that right now .... thank you for the wonderful suggestions on how to explore, how to increase intimacy! wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautifully erotic.

Well done!

Good luck in the contest!

JazzManJimJazzManJimalmost 18 years ago
Eeeeeenteresting...!

Well done! Showering together is an oft-had fantasy but tends to succumb to reality very quickly, mostly because...well...it ain't easy!

Now it is, thanks to you!

neonlyteneonlytealmost 18 years ago
Wet!

Great sense of occassion Minx. Washing a partner is a fantastic experience, I love washing a partners hair, the intimacy of 'grooming' is too little explored in erotica.

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful ideas!

This is a great read with lots of good ideas. I've shared a bath or shower with my love a few times, but I think it's time for another now!

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailalmost 18 years ago
intimate

I enjoyed your essay, thanks for the read and good luck (~_~)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it!

And now I want to grab a guy and try out every one of your suggestions!

damppantiesdamppantiesalmost 18 years ago
Impressive

Wow! That was almost too erotic to be a How To. It was also wonderfully detailed and thorough on the subject apart from being incredibly hot. Well done.

kbatekbatealmost 18 years ago
Good effort

Nicely paced and well written story - erotic enough to keep the interest of even the most critical readers.

LadyCibelleLadyCibellealmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

Wow Minx!

This should be compulsory for everybody to read! It's simply awesome!!!

lindianalindianaalmost 18 years ago
Sweet

yes you are!

good luck with the contest, minxie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous