All Comments on 'Orc Lore'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story was

mentioned in the Author's Hangout New Story Reveiw.

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 18 years ago
Hot, quick read

This was a nice, hot, quick read. I would have liked it even more if it were expanded a bit, giving a bit of build up and foreshadowing before the encounter, but well worth the read as a single hot scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The "orc" tale would have read better

if you had gone ahead and used black for orc the way most of these orc , I meant black stories are written; huge cock never settle for anything else.

bigpete_53bigpete_53almost 18 years ago
Sounds like anonymous..

...has penis issues.

Deal with it, bub. Don't take out your penis issues on the author.

DakiniGirlDakiniGirlalmost 18 years ago
Too short?

once again someone commenting that your submissions are too short. what a waste.

Read_it_and_WeepRead_it_and_Weepover 12 years ago
Short but Very Sweet

I very much liked the shortness and to-the-point nature of your little tale. I like Orcs; I wish they lived in my neck of the woods!

Zombie_Chick_Zombie_Chick_almost 12 years ago
Oooh! Who knew!

I would have never guessed that Orcs could turn a woman on! Yummy, yummy juicey story.

I loved the fact that it was short, to the point, yet still very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad

and to the blck commenter. black orc's do not dominate the large penis area, the other commenter is right you do have issus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Short and to the point but very sweet. Nice to have a human/orc encounter thats enjoyed by both parties

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12596 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

SIMILAR Stories