All Comments on 'I Sent My Wife on a Date'

by wiseoldowl

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 14 years ago
Another one

How about there's one to see if Chris would let Gary do her sober?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that is it?

she does what she does, and he does nothing. A quiet confrontation, just standing there and walking away whe he's noticed would have been better. Accept this or ???

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Just some old hide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very poor

There's no real story - and only original thing in it is "We met through our hobby of raising canaries!'

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Missed a bet

Hubby screwed up by not going in the club after the 'doggy round' started, and met Buddy Jackie with the claim he couldn't get away any sooner. By the way, where is Sweety? Where is the Bull? When did you see them last?

As it is, Sweety is going to blame Hubby for abandoning her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Real Man???

It's a story, I know.

You wrote them as intelligent, married and with children. You wrote that he knew all along what Gary wanted. You slighted the issue late in the game suggesting he wondered about her fucking another man...kind of a different character - all of a suddden.

The original guy would have watched, waited to make sure and then when they were well into some naked sex, walked up, opened the door and calmly told her that she should NOT bother coming back to his house, she no longer lived there. If Gary made a move or said anything he would be warned that he was guilty of chasing another man's woman but it still was her choice, she made it, she was his - BUT, if he stepped out of the SUV, he would hurt him badly.

I don't mind a good story but anytime an author gets the readers to accept a certain character and then changes it - that's absurd and juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Helli

Oo nga mga putang ina nyo walang kwenta tong istorya na ito

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incomplete

I thought there should have been more of his reaction. Good, bad, indifferant. He should have had some reaction.

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
More?

That's it? No reaction? What was Jackie's purpose? What did they say when they got home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Wise Ass

No real man puts up with this.

Stay, watch, see how far it goes and then do something....like open the door to the SUV and let them know that she didn't need to come home - she no longer had one!

Damnit, if your going to write this stuff - finish it. I guess, like you - he-s a submissive wimp!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Wel that's another divorced cuckold

Geez, why are there SO many spineless cuckolds here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As usual for a cuck effort - an unfinished story that FTDS relishes into finishing these fucked up cuck stories.

First of all - hats off to FTDS to taking on the "finishing the dam story" concept. Second point is - author WTF were you trying to achieve this with this whimsical piece of shit? Author - get back on your med or feel free to step on the tracks of an oncoming subway train = no loss whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best view in the house

Watching your wife make love, not just fucking, is the hottest thing in the world.

SearcherMikeSearcherMikealmost 8 years ago
Tequila does the trick

It is hugely exciting to watch your wife give in to another man and enjoy herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All one has to do is read the comments

to realize how many "sick" mother fuckers there are in this category. Perverted, brainless asses that should be castrated so they can't multiply and spread their genes into society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
there is only one good thing about this author

he doesn't post anymore to pollute this genre

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Someone or something should put this fool out of his misery!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Someone or something should put this fool out of his misery!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Someone or something should put this fool out of his misery!! Same asshole different day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I would disregard what bonnietaylor2 had to say as i have watched my wife in a similar situation and to me it was all i ever wanted and my wife did it often to my enjoyment.BUT i must admit to be able to see what he saw which would have been fantastic was a bit far fetched, to be able to see so much he would have had to have a very bright light and would have to had his head right up between there legs.I have had my face between my wife and her lovers legs before but even then never saw as much as he did.May be i wasn't looking hard enough or my torch wasn't bright enough.

FreeJohnFreeJohnalmost 6 years ago
Why do so many Lit authors quit?

Here's another story that didn't get finished....too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
horrible

this is a silly story since he did not stop Gary - Unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not too wise

For an owl of any age. Obviously he did not care what his wife did...mentioned going through rough patch. Read like two had something going for some time.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not believable

No man allows his wife to do this, watches, and skunks off. What an unbelievable pussy.

argeelogargeelogalmost 5 years ago
Another

Unfinished story. 1 star because.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And then?

I hate unfinished stories. I'll never understand why authors even post them. It's a waste of time.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who likes...

..a truncated story? Not many readers, I would guess. This man is putting his marriage, which he admits to be on shaky ground, in peril. If and when it implodes, he will only have himself to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finish the story

I also hate when the story has no ending. The writer shoul let us know in advance. That way I won't waste my time on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
tags

use the tags correctly. You left out cuck, wimp husband, slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

It’s so hot when a married woman decides to open her legs for another man! Keep writing! Love your story and ignore the shitasses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Read 100s of these stories.

Just once I'd like to be sent out on a friends with benefits fuck instead of the Mrs. Having all the fun!! Claims she wants to swing, but only twice has it involved couples.

It usually winds up been a single male. And half her age.

Whats good for the Goose is Supposed to be good for the Gander!!

Write that story!

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Why does this need to be from the husband's perspective, since it's a completely dispassionate narration of events? Might as well be from the perspective of Chris or Gary, just to get some emotion in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When my 1st wife asked

..I was barely 25, she was 22. Her old boyfriend frim high school that she had only allowed a bit of petting was in town. By then my wife was well versed in the ways of sex, but only with me, We were very open with each other, no secrets, so she asked me if she "could.".. actually she told me he asked her out and she asked me if she could go. I figured it was best to get it out of her system so I let her. The guy turned out to be some kind of super stud, it was only a few months before we broke up. I should have said no!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

THAT’S IT??????????

WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?????????

MkflowMkflowover 2 years ago

How can you end it like that???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rubbish. Nothing more, quite possibly a great deal less.

CcwizardCcwizardalmost 2 years ago

Really need a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh fer Christ sake, what a lazy author. FINISH THE DAMN STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it. It was just a perfect seduction (corruption) of a wife. She enjoyed dancing with their friend Gary, hubby had to work late, and she enjoyed great sex with him in his Suburban. This 'set up' worked so, so smoothly and hubby got to watch it all. Best of all, wife Chris had four orgasms and the best sex of her life.

I have set my wife up like this several times, and it was very exciting for both of us. Women, especially wives, enjoy men's attention, and will easily allow themselves to be seduced. Also, they enjoy the excitement of extramarital sex. Thus, a 'set up' scene like you described is the perfect way to convert your wife into a hot wife.

Now my wife loves getting pumped full of other men's cum and bringing it back home to me. Chris, in your story, has now 'been had' and will be much more amenable to it in the future. My wife now helps 'set up' her married girlfriends to get fucked. And she firmly believes that married women should be fucking other men.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop without a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous