All Comments on 'Hotel Sex'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 18 years ago
Hot

Great story...sounds believable as well as sexy....just love the story idea of a woman going on the hunt for cock..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Really!

Silly Story. Can't be much if you have to go out and hunt for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting Story

I believe events like this do happen. I was in Denver on a business trip and sat alone at the bar of a Sheration hotel when a young lady sat down next to me. She had jsut gotten off work at the hotel across the street and was in for a drink. One thing lead to another and she asked if I was staying here and becasue it had gotten crowded she suggested we go to a quieter place, my room. We had drinks brought by room service and ended up having sex multiple times, no condoms and she left about 2 AM. Great night, first name only and GREAT sex!!

By the by, she was petite and was braless and wild in bed

It does happen!!

Lefty

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningalmost 18 years ago
I Love Susan

and we are going to be in a hotel soon too. XXXXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sounds kind of joyless...

which actually makes it more plausible, to my mind. Not all mindless sex turns out to be as fun as anticipated. Best, Ken

TreckerTreckeralmost 18 years ago
Silly? What a jerk.

So it's perfectly OK for a guy to go out and hunt casual sex, but if a woman does it, that means she has no appeal? Talk about double standards. Get a life anonymous, and stay hidden behind your curtain, dick head.

Susan, I hope this is a true story. And hooray for you and liberated women in general. Which hotels should I frequent to find you or someone like you?

rkempenrkempenalmost 18 years ago
Been there, wish you had been too

All the hotel bars I have sat in over the years, and you were never there. I hope your story of how a woman can find safe sex with men inspires other women to try it too.

My hat is off to you, Susan, and anything else you want if we can find each other. (Big smile)

JenpaingirlJenpaingirlalmost 18 years ago
I love it. Wish I'd thought of it before now.

Susan, I think this is a wonderful story of how we can be on an equal footing with those cruising men. Why shouldn't we have the same fun that they do. And it should be so much easier for us. Men are so easy.

And whoever that "Really" person is, get with it dude. Times they are a changing. You ain't the only one who can have casual fun, fella.

And how come those who have put-down comments always choose to be anonymous. Chicken? Small dick? Looks like it to me.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Good fun hot story!

I really enjoyed this! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Catching up with you.

Susan, I haven't been to see you in awhile. Looks like I have missed a lot. I love this idea of "fishing" in hotels. Looks like I will do my drinking in their bars from now on. If this idea catches on with other women maybe I can get lucky.

Give us more please.

Thomas T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
like the rest of your work....

no imagination and just bad, really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Um

Ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous