All Comments on 'She Makes Me Pay'

by Brian1

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
weird ending

weird ending but still a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Obviously You Learned Your Lesson and Enjoyed

Really hot story. Be sure to tell us the next lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Super hot story Brian Kreamer. You have so much to offer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Kind of a slow learner, huh?

Looks like you hadn't learned your lesson and needed another. Naw, you liked what she did to you and wanted her to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I Really enjoyed your story and your surprise ending. Thanks!

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666almost 15 years ago
Excellent story...

Loved this story, how come you don't attract the rednecks like I do? You've inspired me to write more cream pie stories myself.

Cheers

Malibu

tsememgbtsememgbalmost 15 years ago
Great stories

Hi Brian1,

In my opinion, these are all great stories. Do you have some more that you have written but have not yet posted to Literotica? If so, please post them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

GREAT LETTER I FINALLY GOT MY WIFE TO SIT ON MY FACE AFTER CUMMIMG INSIDE HER.NOW SHE LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DO

vragovragoover 13 years ago

This was one of the best i have read on this site. I give you 10 out of 10. Keep up the good work.

mortismortisabout 13 years ago
I eat my cum from her wet sloppy pussy

Always gets her hot she even sucks me off again as well.

Seconds in our 50's.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 12 years ago
LOVED it.

Forcing you to eat your cum in this way is so hot. I have to jack off. Thanks.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Yes that is good

Love to eat my cum from the wife when I can, its especially nice when its during her menses, as I get the added pleasure of the smell and taste.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHATS GOOD FOR HIM

is he doesnt realize where his bread is buttered, TK U MLJ LV NV

Quixotic1Quixotic1over 11 years ago
Hot, Steamy Sex!

I want to be her boy! Thanks for writing this scorching story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't think so!

If he really didn't want to do it, he should have told her. Forcing a mate to do something isn't right. He should have jacked off and told her no!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beginning of the end

You force someone to do something, they'll resent you. And that resentment will build up and one day blowup. And she'll be history. Deservedly so. Dumb bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seriously?

So... Everybody's mad she made him eat his own cum. I'd breakup with my boyfriend of he wouldn't even kiss me after I sucked his dick. If a girl swallows it regularly show her some fucking affection, damn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Easy answer - NO!

Just push her away. In a partnership, one partner doesn't force the other to do something they don't like or agree to. If she insists, kick her ass to the curb. Even for fiction, this story doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So hot

My wife got me into this about 10 years ago.... I was reluctant at first, but only after I came. I begged for it before cumming! Now I don't back down and LOVE the attention she gives me before, and after sex! No cum on towels is our rule! Either she or I eat it! So much fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simple solution

Push her away. If she needs to coerce you into doing something than your relationship is about to be history anyway. This felt like a story about a wife that wanted things to be her way or the highway. Not a very clever presentation. Couldn't relate to the characters so I didn't care one way or the other about them. A "1".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And he didn't.

Kiss her that is. The next time she tried to feed him the cum he stood up, bitch slapped her and threw her out the door. Never spoke to or saw her again. The end to a giant pile of horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kill the bitch

She's manipulative and deserves to be put down

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
A Real Meat-Jerker!

Good story with regard to the sexual tension and buildup,BUT Zippy the husband shouldn't have put up with her bullshit! After making her cum for the 3rd time that Thursday night,when she started dictating rules he should have just forced her down,fucked the shit out pf her,and pulled out just in time to squirt all over her face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy

Amazing story. Can't believe the homophobes who can"t enjoy A hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Written

I enjoyed dialog between husband and wife, especially the wife's. The way she emphasized her intent throughout the story was particularly good. Her words served to humiliate, embarrass, and arouse her husband and readers. The way she explicitly teased and taunted him, turned up the heat of this story. Please continue to write more like this; women exuding the same type of power, control and lewdly kinky eroticism over the male in the story, expressly for her pleasure, especially when her pleasure might be derived from his humiliation or embarrassment of being forced to eat his own cum.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Cum

If she lets you eat your cum and it gets her hot then she wants to fuck more then you get more pussy. You keep her hot and sexually aroused dressing for your pleasure I don't understand what you are complaining about. Send her to me and my wife we will keep her happy. I'll eat cum as needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ok story, but...

If she wants to dictate rules, start getting HER to the point of orgasm and then get up and walk away for a while and leave her hanging (maybe even jack off on her first). Tell her she can pack and leave if your feelings mean that little to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
delicious!

Good for you! Now you need to kiss her deeply right after she sucks off another guy - yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Someone needs to make this a video

Randy56rRandy56ralmost 4 years ago
Coerced creampie

Such a hot story, I want my wife to tease me for a few days, them force me to eat the cream pie too.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved how the wiife continually encouraged her husband to eat the pie. Often, it only takes a little bit of encouragement to set up a habit that is so satisfying for both.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY

Really enjoyed the story..luv eating my wife's pussy..with or without cream... next I want to eat pussy filled by a gorgeous black gentleman

shrimohitshrimohitover 3 years ago
Very hot and motivating

Now I can make my wife convinced with this story and ask to do the same with me.

2cookies4u2cookies4ualmost 3 years ago

Awesome! Loved the ending!!!

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereover 1 year ago

Good story.

Please look up the definition of "smitten."

Leroi123Leroi12312 months ago

Loved it but don't get the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it when the guy has to do what the gal wants!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This would be a lot easier to read if you would spell check and proofread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous