All Comments on 'The Hitch Hiker: Shauna'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I think I should go for a drive today...

maybe there is a hitchhiker out there just waiting for me! Hmmm, I wonder.

He knew what he was getting into an he got into it!

Regards, DJ

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Well hello JPB you are human

Good story and I now understand your take on life a lot better. I'll leave a note to your post in the Writers hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

I read your open letter on the author's hangout. I found your comments helpful. You are a good writer. I have read your stories on this site and several others. I like some of your stories better than others. You are correct to write about what you know. I believe in constructive criticism. If I can offer suggestions about making your writing better, I will do so. Otherwise, I keep my mouth shut since personal attacks help neither you nor me. The only suggestion I would offer is to stretch yourself more. Your highest rated story on the site, The Bought Husband, has a good plot, character development, dialogue and narrative. I think you should write more stories like that one.

Regards, Boyd

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Good little short story

But what the hell happened with Alice?

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Here's the page I got:

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again

Is it the wrong time of day?/ The site is doing something?/ My browser is fucked up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad

One of your better efforts.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Well, this is in response to your Open Letter post (above).

I went through five pages looking for your open letter and decided that if it was not good enough to get bumped before five pages were gone it probably was not good enough to read. I made the effort. I will comment on this story after I read it if I feel that it deserves a comment. Thanks for writing, Bob.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Weird Tale

This is a Fantasy! Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay I guess

At least he didn't except her sloppy seconds and catch something nasty or get her pregnant. That would have been a real mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES