All Comments on 'Meeting the Parents'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Smiling

What a good little story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Enjoyable

A nice little story. Sometimes it's hard to get over the ingrained "values" and actually accept what you really want. I always look forward to reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow!

This is one of the most delightful stories I have ever read in this venue. There are couple of typos, but nothing terrible.

Absolutely, this is an astoundingly wonderful piece of work.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You should consider making a film...

OK so it would be a Flick, but a great story and a so different than most Flicks... It has a story that would melt the hearts of even the HARD audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Okay!

That's what I call a great story from beginning to end. What more needs to be said?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent Story!

Nothing more needs to be said.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Future Romantic Comedy Screen Play

It's a winner, as soon as HollyFuckingWood gets up the nerve to deal with sex and love rather than lust and infatuation. Good job. Should be a lot longer though. Maybe a sequel or three?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A delightfully beautiful love story

Dinsmore:

Each of your stories is better then the last. Thank You. Ronnie W.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
What a great story.

Thank you for the time and effort it took you to write it. I can see in my mind a very happy family in the future.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
You did it again!

I liked the concept, the characters and the story line. You are putting more humor in your stories and I love it! Can't wait to see whats next.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
Well done once again

Funny and fast moving. Good read and very romantic.

gravyruggravyrugabout 13 years ago
a very good story

but I wanted more, pretty much all the way through. More conversation, more interaction with others, just more.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Great Romance

Dinsmore really know how to create great characters and wonderful moments!

charlie48charlie48about 11 years ago
Any More

I guessed the end, but will you write more?

photolvrphotolvrabout 10 years ago
Love It!

I loved this story! So fun! Please write Chapter 2...the engagement party and weekend(including anal)!

Love your stories!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Another winner in a long string of winners

She was a bit too sensitive I suspect BUT she did wait long enough for him to be the one and win the golden ting - or pussy or ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Nice

Very, very nice, I liked this story a lot. Thank you Dinsmore for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

I know that’s a word much overused and misused these days, but it’s a word I picked up during my time in the Marine Corps just about 50 years ago, before it became so obsessively “cool”. That’s what this story is , outstanding. All the struggling romance writers here should study this story and learn from it. I don’t mean “copy” it, but learn from it. Because it is, as I said, and as my former Drill Instructor would put it, Out-Fucking-Standing. Thank you, Dinsmore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She sure is strange!

Some people say that insanity can be defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Sounds like her.

Nonetheless, an interesting idea and overall an interesting story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great story but needs a little bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

got a kick out of this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ughh! Communication goes 2 Ways. She should not have up and left without talking to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous