All Comments on 'The Hitch Hiker: Denise'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Even In A Fantasy - Very Few Wimps Marry Thier

whore unless the person writing the fantasy has a sick mind and a few jaded sick admirers.

Double standard here it seems - he divorced his wife for the same reason he is marrying his whore? Gee that makes sense - right bobie?

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Bob I have to ask

What's the fascination with you having your characters perform oral sex on a woman after another man has not only had sex previously with her, but almost always has had "unprotected" sex with her, and those characters seem to enjoy the taste the other men in her?

Why don't you start having your characters get it straight from the tap instead? I mean if they like the taste of male sperm so much why do they pretend they are still straight when they are using a female to bring it home for them to taste.

Almost every one of your stories lately has the male lead going down on a woman who's already been with two or three different men and they all enjoy giving the woman oral sex after the woman has the sperm of other men in them. And you seem to enjoy writing about that way more than one might think a straight man might. What you do is your business, but you not really skirting the line when every one of your stories has all the guys doing this.

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

Same old sick bobee.

don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
Interesting that Bob's e-mail ID

....is R Davis-----Same as the guy being hunted for a cruel rape/murder

guitarman100guitarman100about 15 years ago
No Logic

First off Bob I am a fan! It has taken me a while to admit that to myself but I finally realized that if I read everything you write then that is what I am. I still dislike intensely about a third of the stories you write. It used to be about 60% of them so that is a factor of getting used to your fetishes and writing style. That said this story was not one of my favorites. It had no logic to it whatsoever. It is just like when I read fantasy or sci-fi. I don't care how crazy and different a world is as long as it is consistent within the framework of it's world. Denise was unbelievable as she went from a frightened, unexperienced virgin to a world class slut so easily. And our hero (what was his name?) readily accepted from her what he had kicked his wife out for. After what he did for her he should have been major pissed the first time she went out on a date, let alone the first time she wanted him to eat her after getting fucked. So what if they had never committed to each other? Just common courtesy should have had her be loyal to him as long as she was under his roof. If she couldn't do that then she should have moved on to California as she originally intended. If she didn't do it voluntarily then he should have kicked her ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was before he marries her

He is telling her he expects her to be only his after they get married and she's telling him she's going to continue sleeping with other men. Wasn't that why he got divorced the first time? Why would he marry he knowing she's going to cheat? Once again, Bob looses his mind.

OldfatanduglyOldfatanduglyabout 9 years ago
Now I know why this story has such a low rating.

That's just nasty. And I don't mean in a good way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was when they weren't married

He dumped his first wife for cheating. Now he's going to marry a girl about the same age as his daughter and let her fuck anyone she wants, including his poker buddies? That makes no sense. She isn't even contributing to the household. He's just using her as a fuck toy. Given his reasons for divorcing, why would he marry a known slut that wants him to continue being a knowing cuckold? Sorry Bob but even for a fictional porn story, that makes absolutely no sense. Bad story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HYPOCRISY RULES THE ROOST

and is well practiced. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should

Should have dumped her arse after the first card school.How can he reconcile marry her,with divorcing his wife for the same antics.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES