All Comments on 'Jamie Cruises a Highway Rest Stop'

by jr0777

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WANT MORE

I want more loved your glory hole stories and suggested that you (jamie) should go to a full sized adult movie theater and suck lots and lots of cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice story but...

You should have sucked the dog off too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more

thats all i can say, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yum!!

I would have sucked the dog and had it fuck me. I go to the same places you do and love sucking; I also love being fucked in public while men line up to fuck me in my ass or my mouth. I'd love to go with you and both of us be as slutty as we can be.

Dana23Dana23over 15 years ago
Wonderful!

So bold and brave! I'd love to live this story:)~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jerking through all your stories

You are so hot, I wished more women thought like you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Public

i walked into the booth, waited,only in pantyhose,the door opened, closed,wait, door opened gone, footsteps,door closed, wait,coin in,yes,wait a hand touching my pantyhosed arse, i lean forward, finger pushing the pantyhose where my hole is.Then wait, i stand up, a cock comes through the hole,good size,i stroke it, then put a condom on it, the take it in my mouth, sucking, he pushing in and out as i hold my head still.I stand, turn, the cock between my hosed legs, i reach to stroke it,i pull the pantyhose down to below my arse, reach backholding it, guide it to my hole, he is keen he pushes forward into me,i bend as his cock rides up into me.he waits,then i say give it to me big boy and the fucking begins,urgent, hard fucking, i push back as far as i can against the hole, he gives it to me, faster now i know he is going to cumm, i touch my cock,ropes of cumm erupt from it as my hole clenches and unclenches his cock as he releases his cumm into me.I let him finish, he keeps fucking, not seeming to get softer,i push back and then he slowly pulls out, i feel empty.I pull the pantyhose up, i hear him getting dressed,i hear you were good as a piece of paper comes through the hole,mobile, first name.I ring the next day,lets meet he says but dress.I do, skirt, blouse,pantyhose,we talk, his hand rubbing my leg, up to my balls.Come to my place.He took me on my knees, making me cumm.After tests, he fucks me now bareback filling my hole with his cumm, i have moved in with him,he is older by 7 years,he takes me to work functions with him.At one function a young guy followed me out to the foyer of a big hotel,and said follow me or i will tell everybody,i didnt know what,he said he knew as he took me to his van in the carpark,feeling my legs.Inside, he took his cock out,told me to lift my dress, i did,felt my balls, i knew,i have seen you at the adult shop before.i sucked him, he was very big,he got me to lay flat as he pushed his big cock into my hole and fucked me,opening me up,making my cock shoot as he pushed up into me firing his cumm up into my bowels.That night my partner fucked my already cumm filled arse and shot his load into me as well.I love it,there is nothing better than an arse full of cock and cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Wish

God I wish I could do that. I don't live to far from a truck stop, but I'm to afraid to do that. Maybe I'll keep your story in mind and try this out one night. Thanks for the ideas. I would love to suck a bunch of cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
me too

jamie you are a wonderful role model to all of us i have had many men inside me in both orifices but have never been brave enough to go to a truck stop but i promise you after reading your story i intend to try it this week thank you so much for your story kisses sarah sue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rest Stop Queen

Read the story with a great hard. Jealous of Jamie and would give anything to take her place. My name is "Tina" and I'm also a crossdresser that works the Highway Rest Stops in my area. I especially love giving my ass to truckers. I've established a regular list of truckers that I take care of as they pass thru the area. I'm their whore and they put the word out over the radio that I'm at the rest stop and the pussy or head is free, clean and good. The area is separated for cars in front and trucks in the rear parking area. I like to go to the picnic tables on the back side, pull up my skirt, bend over the table so all of them can see my ass pussy. The nice part is that the rest room building blocks the view of the people on the other side so we can fuck all night at the tables and no one other than the truckers can see what's going on. I love it when there's a crowd gathered around waiting their turn with me and it's nice that I always have some that know me from the past and know what I like. I've actually made some of their long haul runs with them and been transfered between trucks

along the way. Ilove being a cum slut cocksucker and a whore that they can fuck all they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn

I would love to met Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BBC addiction

I loved, loved, loved your very erotic story, please write one where Jamie gets her first BIG BLACK COCK fantasy realized. Your hot pink outfit was very slutty to wear out in public and tease the truckers cocks.

In fact, your story is very similar to one of my many BBC fantasies. I too love to dress up in slutty hot pink. I think that it is the sluttiest color for a white bubble butt Tgirl to wear. I happen to own and cherish a hot pink naughty schoolgirl outfit. I have been told by many big black studs that hot pink really excites their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I'm a white blonde bubble butt Tgirl living in Las Vegas and again, as you do, I cruise the truck stops on I15 down south to I10. I do it at night and sometimes for a whole weekend in my mini van which has darkened windows. Just as Jamie does, I love to get out of my mini van and walk around the back parking row at the truck stops. When I cruise to tease cocks like this I always wear my hot pink naughty schoolgirl outfit. I love the clickity sound of my 6" hot pink platform high heels on the pavement.

I especially love it when it's windy because my hot pink latex mini skirt is a full skirt and easily gets blown up by the wind. I walk the back rows in front of sometimes 15 to 20 big rigs. I stop at every few rigs and bend over and adjust my long silky shiny hot pink stockings. Sometimes I spread my long silky legs apart , lift up my hot pink latex mini skirt, hook my thumbs on my frilly, silky hot pink panties and slowly pull them down as I bend over.

From their hollering I hear, the truckers must love the sight of a white bubble butt Tgirl fuckslut standing there in 6" hot pink platform high heels. It is so exciting to be out in public at night, visiting every truck stop on I15 and strutting myself at the back parking rows. I have a lot of experience walking in 6" high heels because I sometimes perform (slut-dance) at a shemale club off the strip while wearing them.

This one weekend it was windy and I was walking in front of the big rigs like a white slut model on the runway stage does. I swayed my hips and every time the wind blew up my skirt I would stop and close my legs tightly together and bent my knees. The feel and sound of those long silky shiny stockings rubbing together almost made my little Tgirl pussy cum in my silky lacy hot pink panties.

As I neared the last big rig I heard a rough voice say.

"Hey slut, come here, you cock-teasing slut."

As I neared the cab, and to my great excitement, I noticed in the dim light that the driver was a rough looking black stud. My heart started pounding real fast at the excitement especially when I noticed that his buddy was also a black stud.

I then realized that as I was sluttily swaying my hips walking in my 6" hot pink platform high heels with my hot pink latex mini skirt getting blown up by the wind that I had been teasing 2 big black studs.

This was my dream come true. As they both got out of the cab, I was proud of myself because I absolutely fucking love teasing BIG BLACK 12" COCKS until they are rock hard and dripping wet with precum.

They grabbed me and brought me to the back of the trailer near a stack of pallets. I was shaking with excitement because I wanted these 2 big black studs to ravage me.

I wanted them balls deep inside of me soooooooo bad that I would have let them rape me withtheir BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I told them that I liked it rough and begged them to brutally fuck me balls deep.

I moaned at them in extasy..

"Pleease, pleeeease, fuck me, fuck me, I love getting fucked by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I dropped to my knees and begged them... (I love to beg for BBC)

Pleeeease, fuck me balls deep and hard."

"Oh god, yeeeessss, I want both of your BIG BLACK 12" COCKS balls deep inside of me at the same time."

"Please, pleeeeeeeease, I'm begging you Black Daddies."

One of them laid down on the stack of pallets sideways. I took my cue and unzipped him and slowly pulled out what was a BIG BLACK 12" COCK dripping wet with precum. At this point I was delirious and could hardly stand up in my 6" hot pink platform high heels. I begged him...

"Please, please Black Daddy, gag me balls deep with your BIG BLACK 12" COCK."

He pulled my long blonde hair as I slowly gobbled up all 12" of his BIG BLACK 12" COCK inch by inch. The other big black stud was ravaging my white fuckslut TGirl body with his big black rough hands. It sent shivers through me when I felt his hands stroking my long silky shiny hot pink stokinged legs. I moaned in extasy as he pulled up my hot pink latex mini skirt up and pulled my frilly lacy panties aside.

He slapped my white Tgirl fuckslut ass with his big black hands while wispering..

"You fucking BBC-teasing white fuckslut whore."

"Your Black Daddy is going to pound your white fuckslut ass balls deep."

The sound and feel of his big black rough hands slapping my white fuckslut Tgirl ass made me moan even louder even though I had 12" of BIG BLACK COCK down my slutty throat. I came up for air and begged him ...

"Pleease, pleease, grab my hips and fuck me balls deep."

"I fucking love being fucked by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS."

"Give it to me inch by inch."

He used his precum to lube me and slowly impaled me balls deep. I swayed and rotated my hips very slowly in order to fell this absolute extasy.

'Oh god, yessssss, yesssss, fudk me, fuck me, fuck me, I want it balls deep and hard."

As he started pounding me real hard, I slowly gagged myself again with the first BIG BLACK 12" COCK.

I fantasized that I was being raped by 2 big black studs each with a BIG BLACK 12" COCK.

One of my many BBC fantasies was being realized.....having 24" of BIG BLACK 12' COCKS balls deep inside my white TGirl fuckslut body at the same time.

They switched places and these 2 big black studs went on for what seemed an eternity. It was time to beg for their black cum.

"I want your black cum right now, please, please, give it to me."

Both BIG BLACK 12" COCKS exploded at the same time and filled me with beautiful black cum... it seemed like gallons of it.

As they pulled out I used some of it to smear all over my white BBC fuckslut face and tits and felt the rest of it dripping down my long shiny silky hot pink stockings and onto my 6" hot pink platform high heels.

I was so weak and delirious with extasy that they had to carry me back to my mni van.

As I drove back down I15 to Vegas I was rubbing my hands on my hot pink lingerie and smearing it with gallons of black cum.

Tgirl Jill 4BB12"Cs

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Lucky Girl

Wish I could do that. I love to suck off guys in public while wearing my bra and panties (I can't pass, so no point in wearing feminine outer garments). Sometimes I've blown guys without removing my clothes, they have no idea I'm wearing a bra or panties. Occasionally, I've stripped down so the guy could see me in my lingerie, I really get off knowing I'm not only sucking their cock; but, I'm also exposing my bra and panty fetish to them.

JanetHarperJanetHarperalmost 7 years ago
Great tale

One of my unfulfilled fantasies is to do a trucker in his rig. It would be great to have several that come through town regularly and I could be there waiting for them. I liked your story. Definitely some lucky guys that night.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I'd

so luv to live out that hawt fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Try Black

I never knew what was so different about taking black cocks.I never had tryed black cock so i felt i must look in to finding out.To get the men to take notice i dressed slutty with plenty of make up and bright red lips.Just my luck not a black in the movie.So i did find and old friend with a very nice 8'' hard cock to suck and take a nice load.While as luck would his friend joyed in .I soon felt a monster hard cock going deep in my ass.Anice hard monster black cock.What a lovely night

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous