All Comments on 'I Caught Mother Masturbating'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Give up man

I hate the stupid stories of incest babys being made!! Two Thumbs down. Worst story of all time.

Give up you should never write again

don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
I wonder if the jerk who commented below

would supply the name of one of his superior contributions to Literotica.

Personally I thought it better than 90% of the junk found on this site

PS-The other 10% make it worth while to put up with the 90%

ljaljaalmost 18 years ago
very nice

I agree with the last comment... The guy that said "give up man" He is a total idiot... and he knows it cause he didnt leave no addy.... To me it was a nice story... very sexxy even... Hell... It kinda excited me to... Im not shamed to say that... Thats what Literotica is here for... I guess you have a jerk every where you look now... Moondrift??? Ignore that ass... Hell he is probaby gay anyway... Please write more... You are good at writing.... So keep writeing... thank you... Larry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Really Nice One!

Not the common "oh, me horny, me fuck you mommy -oh yes, please do so, son"! Very erotic and true. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh so sexy

damn that was hot, classic mother on son action,very good.

amazingtoungeamazingtoungeover 17 years ago
Damn that was hot!

That was a great story! But it wasn't the usual "son take me now" bullshit. This is closer to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmmmm.....Mommy!

I have to say you are my most favorite erotic author and I hope to see more stories like this one....yummy!

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
The comment from.........

Give up man - I wonder why he is reading the Incest/Taboo section - if he hates it so much????? Bluddy Pervert is what I would call him - he probably can't get it up without a story to read. - Keep writing Moondrift - you have a great flair and hope that my stories come across as well as yours - Thank you again - Jena121

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Best

Best damn erotic story i have read in a long while

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incest

Is fine by me as long as both consent,not to sure about pregnancies ,could cause untold problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
omg awesome

this was a really good story like someone said very close to real life and the guy that said he hated it can go fuck himself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a fan for life

it was great, beautifully crafted and inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I need fucking....(;

Damnnn that was sooo fucking sexy

My pussy was so wet

I had my fingers in the whole time

Excellent story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a true thumbs up

it was awsome i jerked off and exploded lol and usally i can hold it so it only gushes out but it was soo good i couldn't hold it in at all =] n the girl who wants to get fucked i'll fuck her =D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
need sex

that was nice i exploded reading it any girl want to fuck at all in kingmen or bullhead let me know il fuck you and eat you out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg

that's sick , but the story turned me on anyway!

formula61formula61over 13 years ago
Sweet story!

Thanks for writing and sharing it! It was a pleasure to read.

Rafael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

My Pussy Got wet just thinking of it Ahhh !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

whats sick about it mothers pussy is always the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

your a lucky kid, i wish i could have sex with my mom i would love her like never before

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sister

I have the same feelings just towards my sister i find her panties and use her vibrator allllll the time cant wait to eat her young pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Niall watches his mother strumming her clit

A typically great story of hot motherfucking from Moondrift! He's got it all. A young son who's wild for his mother's cunt. As anon says below, your mother's pussy is the best--that's what all boys feel! A mother who wants her boy up between her legs again, now with his big stiff prick. Mothers have a very special feeling about their young son's dick, especially when it's hard. It melts their motherly heart and wets their motherly twat. When Niall watches his mom strumming her clit he gets hard, like any son would. His own mother's cunt is the best thing any boy can ever see. OF COURSE he wants to shove his young prick up the most beautiful, most desirable cunt in the world--his own mom's! Niall's lucky, he fucks a baby up his mother's twat, and now mom's pregnant with another of his babies. Cute incest-babies, one after another, as her boy empties his balls and spurts his potent sperm where it's meant to go, up his mother's ever-loving son-fucked cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MMMM! i want someone like that!

OMG! so fucking hot i squirt from this, and moaned and now i need to be fucked so fucking hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sick..

Nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What the ....

Yo Fucking her is already wrong but making her pregnant that plain old fucking nasty and sick!!! Well guess you two books a straight flight to HELL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mom masturbating

made me hard,remindedme when i used to watch my mom masturbate

she too was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seeing your mom masterbating would be heaven

glad the dick head dad went so they could carry on loving each other and getting his mom pregnant - like they say - vice is nice but incest is best....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I am an only child and I was raised by a single mother. She had me when she was seventeen so she is much younger than all my friends moms. I love her dearly but what happened has been hard to deal with.

I was heading home from college on winter break. I wasn't supposed to arrive till the following day but I wanted to surprise my mom. I was getting into town when I got a call from Ryan. He is my best friend from high school. Him and my buddy Kris were going out for some beers. They asked me if I wanted to join them. We met at a local pub not to far from my moms house. We had a few beers and hung out for awhile. Then when we were leaving I asked them if they wanted to come over and have a few more beers and say hi to my mom. I really wish now that I hadn't invited them.

We got back to the house and my moms car was in the driveway. The house looked dark and I thought maybe she was in bed already. We went around to the side of the house and entered the kitchen. When I opened the door I could hear music coming from down the hallway. I yelled out that I was home but I did not get a response. I thought, great now I can really surprise her. We started to go down the hallway towards the living room. The music got louder as we walked down the hallway. Then what happened next changed my life.

When we turned the corner, my mom was completely naked on the couch. She was masturbating. Her legs were spread wide open and her feet were up in the air. She was rubbing her pussy with one hand while her other hand was on her tits. ( an image I can't erase) I couldn't believe it. I stood there completely stunned. I couldn't move. I finally yelled "hey mom"! She looked up and saw the three of us standing there. She screamed and stood straight up. She was standing there completely naked in front of me and my friends. She tried to cover herself up with her hands. She turned and ran towards the curtains hanging from the windows. Her ass on full display as she ran. She wrapped herself in the curtain and said "What are you doing home"? I said "I came home early to surprise you". She said "well I'm surprised". She then said "you boys should go". I turned to Ryan and Kris and asked them to leave. They were both starring right at my mom. Smiles on their faces. I said, "Seriously, let's go". They finally turned around and walked out of the house. I went outside and they were looking at me like "dude, I can't believe that just happened" but they were still smiling. I told them I would talk to them later. I went back in the house and my mom and I had a pretty awkward conversation.

It's not her fault. She didn't do anything wrong and I don't blame my friends. I invited them over. But ever since this happened all I can think about is what I saw that night and that my friends saw my mom masturbating. They will probably remember that the rest of their lives. If I would have caught my mom masturbating, that would be one thing. But the fact that Ryan and Kris saw her completely naked has been really hard to deal with.

Word has since gotten out about what happened and now some of my other buddies joke about coming over to my house when I'm home from school. This has only made things worse. I just want to move on and get over it but it has been very difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i got my mom pregnant

i catch my sister all the time and i tell her i will tell mom if she doesn't blow me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moms cravings

My mom has sexual cravings. She has three men partners. Caught her masturbating once. Her needs were stronger. Four to five times a week she would hook up with these different guys. I confronted her about her needs. Although only 17. I had experience in sex. Books, movies and older partners. We talked and after a few playful get togethers. , she let me in. Now we sleep in the same bed. I love having sex with her. I am very large in the penis department. And, surprisingly , she is very snug. She is very loud and I have to hold own tight, she bounces around so much, and she has quite a few orgasms , during our sex . I also can ejaculate into her. So great not to wear a condom or pull out. We also come together often. Which is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I heard my mom masturbating and having an orgasm!

I was completely erect, and I knew my mom was lubed up, and ready for action. She gasped when I entered her bedroom, but couldn't look away from my hard cock. From the foot of the bed I crawled up between my mother's legs viewing her as I did. Her trimmed dark pubic hair, her nice breasts, her mouth slightly open, the look of desire in her eyes. I lay down on top of her, feeling hard nipples against my chest as her breasts mash beneath me. I maneuver my cock until it's head is against my mom's warm pussy lips, and I push into her firmly, and completely. "Oh god baby," my mother moaned as I filled her. I started with slow, but deep thrusts, at a moderate pace. In less than a dozen strokes, she was moaning, and expressing her feelings with short deep breaths. "Oh honey, you feel so good," mom said nearly panting. "Don't make me wait, I want you so much, give it to me hard, and fast," escaping her lips." Alright mom, but I'm not going to last long if I do," I said as I began delivering her request. "I won't either, but we've got all night!" she said loudly, as I smacked against her pussy. "Oh my god, oh baby, just like that!" "Fuck me honey, fuck me hard!" my mom yelled. "Oh yes, oh yes, that's it, oh god, oh honey, oh honey!" "Fuck me, fuck me baby, fuck your mother's pussy!" she nearly commanded. My ball tightening, my speed full-throttle, I groan out, "I'm going to cum mom!" "Oh honey, I'm going to cum too!" she yelled as I pounded into her. I arched my back, and my balls exploded, and I continued my thrusting until we were both completely spent, and satisfied!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mom in shorts

On monday i came back home early.when i came back i saw my mom in shorts ahhhhhhh those sexy legs hmmm i love them my mom is 30 years old nice lookin lady she has cup size of bra 34dd u must have understood how hot and sexy she is.on that day my asked why are home so early i told it was holiday at tution.At 7oclock she gave me some chips and said she is going to take a bath.This was a golden opputunity for me our bathroom is attached to room and storeroom the window is on the store room side.I saw her frm tht window she was rubbing her vagina her vagina is clean with no hair on it.Than after some time she came out with no towel on legs she was naked and i was mastubating she put her hand on my penis and started shaking it when i cumed she took it in her mouth than she started lickin it oh than i started fuckin her she was doing aaahhhh ohh yeahhh.than i went to my room

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
reminds me of my mum

I once came home early and saw my mum masturbating, rubbing her hair pussy until her juices exploded! Her moans and squels was so sexy... She's an attractive woman with good sized breasts. I stood outside her room stroking myself, watching her wishing I could be the one playing with her...

swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
I never lusted after

my Mother- however, there was the mother of my girlfriend at 17 and a Sr in high school that I had a short sexual relationship with

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ma vaatasin ka oma ema

Ma nägin palju kordi kui ema masturbeerib.Mina hakkasin ka onareerima seda nähes.Ükskord ma lõin pihku kui ema järsku tuppa astus ja nägi,olin siis 17.aastane noor mees juba.Ema lubas mitte ilma koputamata minu tuppa tulla.Oli minu 18.aastane sünnipäev ja siis tuli see jälle meil jutuks,et see on noorte poiste seas tavaline asi.Siis ma küsisin ema käest,et miks ta seda teeb,ema läks näost punaseks kohe.Võtsime veini ja suudlesime ning pärast läksime emaga tema tuppa magama ja asusime kohe vahekorda ning see öö oli meie kirglikum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let me eat you

I would have just removed her finger and licked her pussy clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing and Sensual

This is so well worded. With every word, sentence and paragraph I could see in my mind your story come to life from each paragraph. It was like I was the son and drawn closer to giving her my love. I would have called her darling and such rather than to say the word mother. Make mom feel comfortable. Allow mom to whisper that she secretly loved him more than her son. I have tried writing stories such as this. You brought out the way of feeling and sucking his mother's breasts and nipples in a way that causes me to stumble or my trying to include all of the action all at once. Each new story I would get better but I must say never as clear as what you wrote. I also move from her breasts to giving her oral rather fast. I love writing about being between her legs and stroking her inner thighs. Kissing and licking as I remove her panties and adjust her thighs over my shoulders and begin tonging her mound then the valley that protects and hide her clitoris. My stories have all been rushed where you took your time and allow the mother to express her joy. The next time they get together and now that the ice is broken, maybe mom should relax and let her son make love to her and not need her to tell him what she wants. He need to follow the hints of her body and she show only stroke his dick and at times adjust the head for entry. That guy thought he got a hard on watching his mom masturbating, I can say mine was hard and throbbing as I read along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
bloody hell

It made me cum twice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Motherfucker

Just thinking about me fucking my own mother instead of jacking off using her dirty panties has me cumming all over the fucking place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

reminds me of when my mother would climb in my bed and we would fuck for hours

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit too mild. I prefer a bit more stink in my pornography.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous