All Comments on 'Photographic Memory'

by lucky-E-leven

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Glad

I was very excited to see a new submission by you. You are one of the best writers on the site; able to convey so much with so little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BRILLANT

"There are no words in any language that could convey my feelings..."

so proud that you got a story up after a dry spell. you should always write, even when you've not the time.

'oways'

v~

neonlyteneonlytealmost 18 years ago
Exposed

Emmm... delicious. So pleased you are writing again.

sophia janesophia janealmost 18 years ago
~

Loved it, Lucky! So glad you're writing again. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story

has been mentioned in today's Author's Hangout New Story Review Thread.

mismusedmismusedalmost 18 years ago
Exquisite.

Beautifully told. The usually hidden side of ecstasy, that of watching your lover looking at you knowing you're watching her in her most vulnerable self in total surrender, is a joy I suspect few know. May they all be as inspired by your story as I was held in its telling. Magnificent, Lucky! The quintessential short lesbian story!

wildwildbestwildwildbestalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

Oh, hmmm, moving, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, and beautiful. I want my lover to describe me like that; to want me like that; to need me like that; to say it like that...everytime. Oh goodness, exquisite, beautiful, beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

Prose poetry and sexy as hell. Reading this made my day. :rose:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wooba! Wooba!!!

You did it to me again, Lucky. Great story, great characters and and hot sex. Nice job.

gotwood49gotwood49almost 18 years ago
thank you, lucky...

I'm glad to see you writing again, hon...and writing as beautifully as ever, if not better! It's been a long time since I saw such raw emotion described so visibly. GOD... sometimes you make me wish I were a woman! We men seem far too coarse and vulgar sometimes! lol Seriously, nice job. ~Woody

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Oh Holy God...

Welcome back, Lucky! Wow! This story made my glasses steam up, it was so hot and raw! Incredibly beautiful and erotic. Congratulations on your triumphant return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More...

This could be the start of a great series... More photographs please...

rgraham666rgraham666almost 18 years ago
Sweet

A lovely story. It caught a beautiful moment so exquisitely.

I was fascinated by the change in the central character as well, the way her barriers were broken and the passion that exploded forth.

Very nice work.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEalmost 18 years ago
sigh...

I have so very much missed your writing, welcome back!

This was so worth the wait! Beautifully crafted!

Abs.

minsueminsuealmost 18 years ago
DAYUM!

Beautifully written, Lucky. Absolutely stunning.

impressiveimpressivealmost 18 years ago
Well captured!

This one will stick with me.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 18 years ago
Incredible

That was beautiful. You did a superb job of painting real people and not the caricatures I so often read here. Your words were poetic, lyrical and very moving. What passion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Whoa!

God that was so hot! I love reading about two women who are in love. Fantasticly written.

TE999TE999almost 18 years ago
A Triumphant Return

Welcome back after your long absence. Hope you'll be contributing more stories soon. Your writing is both evocative and sensual. A definite cut above many of the submissions on this site. Very well done!

ungenderlessungenderlessover 17 years ago
Asia was right...

It was incredible! I felt completely enveloped in the rich, vivid imagery. I'm definitely going to have to read more of this person's work!

FallenfromgraceFallenfromgraceover 17 years ago
holy wow...

I cant breathe!

that was phenominal! i love how Natalie describes the photo, and then how she makes those suspected barriers around Asia fall. I love how Asia was scared abou letting go. Two characters in mad love, the story was made from the point i realised that. Fantastic.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 17 years ago
Oh damn!

It's addictive, your writing. I've come back to it after a long time. I don't know why I keep away. Oh ok wait, I do know. It is so pure, so lovely, so loving and so emotional that it creeps into places in my heart that I want to keep closed. I could so totally understand the vulnerability in Asia. Sigh. Your writing is a reflection of the wonderful person you are. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

That was an absolutely amazing story. It was so beautifully written. That kinda messes up real life because I know that will never happen ; )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Beautifully written. The characters were very real and the passion irresistable. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
beautiful

this is the most emotional story here. it's beautiful

cupcakes24cupcakes24over 11 years ago

This is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a Story

Very Beautiful, as in magic. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Style

Your writing style and use of language are superb.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Oh, wow...

So vivid and real, this was a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so short...

yet has more emotion than many of the stories on here. Definite 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Writing

You display beautiful creative writing skills and so your story (although too short) is a very special reading experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gahdamn

Natalie is dangerous. She wants ALL of Asia. Asia’s gonna fall hard hard hard. Harder than even she predicted

Greedy Love. Yum.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago
A Must Read

I SEE YOU, BOTH OF YOU. THRU EVERY WORD I FELT EVERY TOUCH, EVERY TREMBLE AND ORGASMIC AFTERSHOCK. I HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY OF THIS STORY.

Happy Reading

IMZADI88IMZADI88over 3 years ago

That was beautifully written. By far the best story i've read on here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn

I can’t believe that was only one page. It was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

I see that readers are still commenting on your beautifully erotic writing (as recent as 4 months ago), so I simply want to add my reaction. I discovered “Joyride” - not sure how - and loved it. This piece is beyond rapture - so intense, such love, so erotic. I suspect that we will not see another one of your wonderfully crafted stories on this site again for whatever reason, but I can still hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlucky-E-leven@lucky-E-leven
323 Followers
Don't just read the stories... FEEL the stories. ;) ~lucky