All Comments on 'Slut Bride Gets No Respect'

by watchingyou2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My god! This was daring!

A loving wife story about a... loving wife!

Shame, shame!

Hey, maybe you will inspire some of the other writers and we can redeem the genre.

regards, DJ

jack_strawjack_strawalmost 18 years ago
Sorry, but I loved it

Oh, all the clowns who spew vicious invective about slut wife stories but who read them voraciously will hate this one, but that's just too damn bad.

This was a hot piece of sex writing, short, sweet and to the point, well-written and well-edited. Made me hard, which is what good erotica is supposed to do.

All I can say is, rock on!

PS: Any chance of an encore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot

its a fantasy. and they get to live it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Short and sweet and very sexy. Well done

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifealmost 18 years ago
I should have

I should have treated my fiance the same way. Her mother actually lined her up the first time she cheated on me. I didn't marry the bitch because once she started she couldn't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

i liked it and the truth revealed at the end...gave me ideas,might try that

miurbabygirlmiurbabygirlalmost 15 years ago
ooooohhh myyyy

loved it - utterly wicked and nasty. i'd love to be used like that on my wedding night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Gandu Hindu

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
trite and shallow

not that good, sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Disagree with previous comment

I loved that you jumped right into the action! It didn't have slow buildup, but that's why I liked it - hot and dirty, definitely not trite or shallow. Well written smutty erotic fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Loved It

My husband and I have done this exact thing on several occasions. I bought a couple of old wedding dresses in a thrift store and modified them to be slightly slutty. We take weekend trips to other cities and you wouldn't believe the free stuff hotels throw at you if they think it's your wedding night. We sometimes hit the bar in the dress and a tux and have a few free drinks. There are always guy wanting to kiss the bride.... Heeheee. I love to get carried away and start making out with a cute guy and eventually we ask him up to our room. Guys get so turned on thinking they are fucking a bride before her husband on her wedding night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dog scum white sissy story

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
Please make it even more nasty

OMG, that was a nasty dirty hot story, next chapter please make the talking even more nasty, much more, please turn up the heat to magma explosive, also how about a longer build up too, if possible, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice Twist

I thought this was gonna be some kind of a Folgers Instant BTB but instead it's a safe, sane and consensual gang bang, WHAT A TWIST!

This story, to me at least, demonstrates the fundamental difference between accepting a cheating spouse and fulfilling a mutual desire... Not because it's his fantasy, but because BOTH OF THEM agreed on and enjoyed it. The third person is a sex toy whose pleasure is a byproduct of the couple's pleasure. COMPLETELY different from one person in a marriage secretly flirting with and going off to fuck someone else by themself, which makes me sad, open marriage or not.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous