All Comments on 'Bumpy Ride'

by Skei0

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
oregondreameroregondreameralmost 18 years ago
Good Ride

Dam good story.I got a hardon right away as soon as the wife got in the back seat.I had a pussy rub up an down my cock before riding and it was great.I really got hard when the woman took off her panties and bra.When she started rubbing up and down on his leg.I took my cock out.When she stuck the cock up her pussy.I had to jack off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story

The idiot dumb ass of a hubby got just what was comming to him. Maybe he could live with Kim and listen to her complain of her friggin migraines....hahahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hmmm;slutty fun in the front seat?

Still doesn't compare to Deimean's COCK though,huh baby?But that is who Geoff reminded you of didn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mmmmm.....

Got a boner reading this one. Stroked myself to the point of creaming my silk boxers. Reminded me of the night I was driving. My buddy's wife was sitting in the backseat, behind me. My buddy was passed out next to her. I dropped my hand behind the console and started at her ankles and slowly worked my way up her legs. My wife was in the front passenger seat to tipsy to know what what happening. My buddy's wife was wearing a dress with pantyhose. I knew I had her when she scooted her ass forward so my fingers could reach her soaking wet, married, twitching pussy. She spread her legs open and I rubbed her wet cunt all the way home. I've never fucked her but everytime I see her now, I know that if I want to, she's mine. I love to jack off, thinking about covering her wet cunt with my hot mouth, feeling her push into me as she creams onto my tongue. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome Story

Thought the story was awesome, have read it a couple of times and still enjoy it. Sounds like my ultimate fantasy, my wife in the backseat getting filled with some hot cock. Keep up the good work, would love to see more along this line though was very good. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great start to a wonderful writing career!

It's a great story and fun to read. I have read several stories on Literotica about women secretly getting fucked in the backseats of their cars. This story is definitely in the top five. And the way it was written you could actually believe that it was true. I look forward to more stories from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
baby ur so fucking sexyy

thanks baby ur fucking hot and i loved this story yhu can tell because my pussy's soaking wet and so are my sheets. i was fingering my self the whole time thanks for the pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Good

Would be very sexy and kinky to find out she had a baby nine months later and only she would ever know there were two possible other men that may have fathered it, with her unknowing cuckolded hubby never even know there was one other man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!!

Wow sounds like something I would do..!! I really enjoyed this story

SusanSeekerSusanSeekerabout 12 years ago
Well done

I really liked that story. I hope your others are as good. Only one way to find out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And Another

And another cheating slut was born and glorified. I hope the next chapter has her husband booting her ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonini

Illicit and slutty and doing two men just a foot away from an unknowing husband. That's hot...

But I'm of two minds on reading cheating wife stories. On one hand its incredibly hot reading about a wife becoming a slut, and on the other I desperately want her to get what's coming to her for doing it. A boot in the ass and a divorce sound nice.

Oh well, that's why fantasy is better.

Thanks author, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply Hot!!

That was so hot, sitting here at work with my soaked panties, I fingered myself to a nice quiet climax. Now what do I do? Must give this one a try . . .

Tawny TTawny Tover 11 years ago

Loved the tension. Did that once. I finger fucked my friend's wife while he was driving. He never caught on but she had a wild orgasm as did I later when she turned toward me and did me in the dark car.Naughty me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
removing the trash

This is the last stop for all. After evetyone is out.

Then the husband gets back in car without his slut

Wife and looks at everyone and says I hope you all

Have a good life. Then leaves by himself too never see

Any of them again in his life as he goes home to get a

Few things and his laptop computer to empty all his

Accounts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
missing the point "removing the trash"

She is the one liberating herself from a husband who is still living in his college years. If he had paid attention to her, instead of his friends, he would have had the night of his life. Can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

June my next door neighbour sat next to me in our car,a blanket covered us because the heater wasnt working.She is 23 years older than me,her hand brushed my hand,i didnt move it,she held it and placed it on her leg,opening them a bit.I moved my hand up,her legs stayed open until i brushed her pantied pussy,my cock was hard.She wiggled a bit and then my hand was toching her pussy,i slid 1 finger inside her,very wet,then moved it over her clit,then into her pussy until she clamped my hand to her pussy and my hand got very wet.She held me there.We pulled up in our driveway,mum said help June with her bag,so i followed her to her house.She closed the door behind me and said straight out,fuck me,a 22 year old doesnt argue, and lifted her dress and bent over the lounge.I moved behind her,she is quite a big lady, and pushed my hard cock straight into her pussy,i didnt last long,filling her quickly but i stayed hard and kept fucking her,watching her big bottom until i filled her a second time,she kept having little orgasms.If my friend Graham only knew what his mother got up to,inluding taking my cock into her big arse which she asked me to do because she liked it.

sirdave64sirdave64almost 11 years ago
Great story

I loved the moralising, and the sense of danger, the way they carefully danced in the dark as it were until finally they both knew what they wanted and did it. And yes, men can't resist a moist hole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just deranged and perverted garbage !

One of the worst. 1* !!

rollo_bluerollo_blueover 10 years ago
Nice work!

Plenty to like about this story - the pace was good and the sexy steamy hot. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You're deranged, and perverted - but I like you

DashDotDashDotover 10 years ago
Nice ride

Whoa girl, you sound like me and our friends.

blackgblackgalmost 10 years ago
forsome

You have Kim Dave Jill and Jeff all havingpevertet fun I'm the back seetAnd then at the host house lawyer on down the road.

Restaurant too.loved it!!!!""'/

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like these illicit-ride stories.

This one spent too much effort explaining the non-sexual goings on and too little on relating the actual erotic action. I know you were setting up the reason why she ended up physically in the back seat on top of the guys but you forgot to keep the level of sexual heat up to the boiling point for more than a phrase or two. Next thing we get is they arrive and it's all over.

A long setup is fine (indeed preferred) in a loving tale or a novel with developed characters. This was more like telling a dirty bar joke about a traveling salesman and a sexy farmer's daughter. We already know the standard formula so just make the payoff worth our time. This set up lasted longer than telling about the actual intercourse and, when it's basically just a quick and dirty sex story, that doesn't cut it. Two stars only - a fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

I enjoyed every word of your story. My wife has done very similar things and your story reminded me of how exciting these where. One of the most exciting car rides was when we were on vacation in Myrtle Beach. Our children where very young and we had taken a friends daughter along to baby sit nights while we went out to party. I booked a limo to do all the driving while we went to dinner and clubs. My wife, a petite 5'1" with absolutely perfect 36D tits and big dark brown eyes that could seduce anyone, dressed in a short black dress that barely covered her young tight ass and except for fine thin straps that gathered just above her ass her sexy tan back and shoulders where bare. The front diped to a fairly deep V showing off her perfect natural tits. She wore only asexy black lace bra and thong under the dress. We were both in our late twenties even though she looked much younger. Her face is simply gorgeous ... unbelievably sexy. We planned to grab dinner and then head to a dance club. She was a great dancer and loved to dance I have two left feet. she never has any problem finding someone to dance with. and if she finds them attractive and enjoys their company, she has no trouble seducing them and bringing them back to our condo for night hot sex.

These were our plans for this night dinner, dancing, and party the night away. We had used this limo company several times in the past and the drivers have always older retired men .. but this time the driver stepped out to greet us and open the door and he was anything but older or retired. He was I guessed in his early to mid thirties at the oldest and looked liked he stepped out of the centerfold of playgirl magazine. 6'2" -maybe 6'3" cut and very good looking. he immediately noticed my wife and complimented her on her beauty ...professionally complimented her. as we settled into limo and poured ourselves a drink we told him to head to old pro's table-- a small very nice upscale steak and seafood restaurant about 15-20 minutes away. It was quite obvious that my sexy wife was as attracted to him as he was to her. on the ride over we sat in the very back seat so he would have a direct view of us (her) from his rear view mirror I made sure her short dress had ridden up enough as she sat in the seat that he would have a great view of her sexy little thong and her young puffy pussy lips that the thong cut between. arriving at the restaurant we invited him to join us at which he said he really wasn't allowed to dine with us. it only took a couple seconds of my wife's pouty seductive looks for him to say the hell with rules and he joined us the restaurant is always dark and most tables are very private as we dined and had a few drinks I noticed my wife rubbing her leg against his and he was obviously aroused. we told him of our plans to go to a dance club and how my wife loved to dance. he told us how ironic as he loved to dance and had trained in dance schools as my wife had also ... ok if you like this so far let me know and I will finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

If I was her I would have told my husband the fuckers could get their own ride home and the whiny couple should take a fucking taxi home too since she is feeling so bad. He wants laid then he better stick to business!

...and when they got in the car? Hell NO bitch you cant ride up front! What kind of shitty friend mooches a ride then takes the front seat? Sit in the back bitch, besides if you get car sick you can hang your head out the back window, not out the front window hurling your guts all down the side of my car! Rofl.

Good for her though, she should have worked quicker and fucked the third guy too! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you sick assholes if that's the kind of woman you would want for a wife I hope you all have one.

jbdeepjbdeepalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

One of my all time favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Slut Within

I already knew my wife was a kinky slut before we were married , she freely admitted to having the " I,ll try anything once attitude" when I inquired what she meant she began to explain that she loved being fucked and especially adored sucking a nice fat juicy cock , we were parked up ready for sex in a lovers lane when she began talking about her previous partners as she lurched from one hot story to the next I could see how recalling her past was turning her on , she was almost bursting with lust as her mind wandered through the incredible kinky fuckings she had enjoyed, my only problem was I had the hardest erection I had ever had and it was not long before we were both naked wanking off to her filthy past when she told me about her first boyfriend Johnnie whose dad ran a shop which they lived above in a big spacious flat that came with the job she described how they would have to be quiet when shagging as he had 4 brothers who all slept in the same massive bedroom , as she worked behind the counter she was allowed to stay Friday and Saturday night in a little single bedroom that was next to the parents room so she would have to pretend she was sleeping until during the night when she would sneak downstairs to the boys bedroom as she sneaked in one night and tiptoed over to Johnnies bed she felt someones eyes burning through her and turned to see the oldest brother Marco lying on top of his bed naked ,and wanking the biggest cock she had witnessed in her young life staring at her in her bra and panties ,she looked over at her snoring boyfriend and in her words " I felt like I was mesmerised by his enormous throbbing cock so the slut in me stripped my underwear off my eyes never breaking contact with Marcos , she was soon riding his tool as she enjoyed multiple orgasms , needless to say she fucked every brother over the next year

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 8 years ago
Original and entertaining

I really liked it!

SamMcsterSamMcsteralmost 8 years ago
Nice bumps and grinds

Barely concealed desperate fucks with tremendous risk of being discovered are oh so naughty. Aren't they? Splendidly done.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
What a wild ride!

These diminished capacity (drunk, horny, sleepy) loving wives tales are so deliciously erotic; when well done of course. And this certainly ranks up there among the best.

Kudos. Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ TawnyT

BULLSHIT

Just proved you are a male virgin lololol

You have not had a piece of pussy yet if you do not know how much of smells wet pussy has.

That was what was so wrong with the whole story. The car would have stunk from the cheating whore. No way in hell EVERYONE in the car would have not known what was going on in that small of a confined space. LOL fucking idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
slut wife

Slutty wives are the best and should act on their horny feelings to excite their husbands!q

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dull

Formulaic predictable and an unpleasant read.

spankfunforspankfunforover 6 years ago
Amazing Slut!

Like The Way She Got Hers To Spite Her Dumb Husband! Admire Initiative!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BS

Cunt

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Hawt

Wish my stuck up wife would do that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Delicious Story!

Thoroughly Loved This Story.

Added bonus... the rest of the comments.. Priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tsk Tsk

Never describe this kind of story from the girl's perspective; always the guy's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
well if all...

"slut wives" were exiled for actions unbecoming as some reader do say in their comments there would not be a lot of women to go around. Many women have a LOT of secrets that will never see the light of day... 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story but bemused at critics

Why read stories on this site, particularly stories about wives if you are offended by extra marital sex?

travelerdaveltravelerdavelabout 4 years ago

This was really on of the better stories I have read. The follow up was fine as well. But the actual bumpy ride was really erotic. I have read it over and over and actually awakened in the middle of the night thinking about her reaching under herself to squeeze a sleeper's cock. Wow! Thanks for a wonderful story and follow up

travelerdaveltravelerdavelalmost 4 years ago

As an adder to my comments below - re some anonymous writer below's comments castigating the author for telling this story from the woman's perspective and saying always from the man's. I cannot understand that at all. Since the woman was the only one who could describe the lead-up to sitting on the sleeping guy she was the one to tell it. And it was she describing her feelings. Totally had to be the woman's story.

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
thrilling!

Wow that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Short ride

Simular situation. A guy I went to school with Bill not a buddy needed a ride because one of my buddies Jim had been called to work. Bill was an arrogant a__ thinking he was a ladies man but I could normaly tolerate because I wasn't around him very much. He lived about 17 miles the wrong way with no taxies we agreed to take him home. Our neighbor's Matt and Linda Linda being the one that got sick asked if she could ride up front Julieanne my wife said ok. We wasn't 5 mil into our trip Matt was asleep Linda had put her hand on my crouch I pushed it away twice before she got the message. I heard noises from the back that told me Bill was messing with Julieanne. I slammed on the brakes jumped out of the car jerking the back door open grabbed Bill jerked Bill out and threw him in the ditch asked Julieanne if she wanted out or where she wanted me to take her? She said home. I said so you can get your thing's? She said no. I just said we will talk later. Yes Matt was awake now but didn't say a word. After we got home Julieanne and I went around she said she had seen Linda playing with me. I said if you weren't involved with Bill she would have seen me push her away more than once. She said she hadn't seen me do that and that when she seen Linda playing with me she thought she would let Bill have a little fun. I said of all people she knew how I felt about Bill. She blamed it on the drinking and seeing Linda and that it would never happen again. Life go's on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Custom van

I get it; this happened back in the 80s. Four captain chairs and a couch in our van, headed back to town after a New Year Eve party. I’m sober enough to drive the three drunk couples, three drunk guys, and my drunk wife home, but one pretty wife is begging to sit in front so she can roll the window down and get fresh air so she won’t get sick. Her hubby is lying on the carpeted floor; the other two wives are sitting on hubby’s lap and making out. My wife is sitting on the laps of the guys on the couch. I say laps because she moved around every 15-20 minutes. Halfway in, the wives are straddling their husband on the captains chair, dresses above asses, fucking and looking back at whatever is happening on the couch.

Our house was first, she wanted out, and was freshly showered when I got back after taking everyone else home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Back when I was in school, a group of us went to a concert and we were promised a ride home from our friend Matt's father. His father picked us up but was in a very bad mood to have to come pick up a bunch of kids in the middle of the night. He made Matt ride up front so he could bitch and yell at him. There were five of us in the back three girls and two guys. Matts girlfriend Cindy was sitting on my lap. And damn did her ass feel good. Across from us were Darren and Vickie. They were making out and he was feeling her up. It turned me on to get peeks of her tits and I suppose it turned Cindy on as well as she soon started to wiggle her ass on my cock. We went around a sharp corner and I I used it as an excuse to hold onto her. Well my hand was just under her tit and she pulled it up onto it. At that point I knew I could do what I wanted. I used my other hand to tug on her little jean skirt and she understood and raised up. I slipped my cock out and pushed her panties to the side and eased inside of her. Looking across the car I saw Darren and Vickie still liplocked but his hand was now under her skirt and probably a few fingers buried inside of her. Thankfully it was a hot august night and the windows were down otherwise I'm sure the car would have smelled like pussy. Cindy basically bounced on my dick for the next twenty minutes until I came deep inside of her. She leaned back and whispered I was the first guy to cum in her. We straightened up and realized that Matt's dad had bypassed all of our houses and drove straight home. He parked in his driveway and told us to walk from there. My house was still a few miles up the road so we took off. Everyone else got to their house and Cindy took my hand when we got to hers and asked if I had to get home. I said I was already late so it didn't matter. She opened her mom's car and we climbed into the back seat. We fucked two more times that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Years ago out partying some how I was in the front seat in the middle while my wife was in the back. I could tell some hanky panky was going on in the back the roads were slippery in places and some were bitching out the driver to slow down. I was pissed so at the next curve I was yawning and stretching acting like it was accidental and pushed the accelerator causing the driver to lose control and wreak. When the car come to rest two guys had their pants down and my wife was half naked that caused 3 family fights. The two wives and I all 3 threatened to divorce our spouses but eventually dropped them when the our spouses agreed we could have a threesome plus we made them sign contracts that if the cheated again they were out with only 10% of total belongings and paid child support. I for sure would not tolerate this BS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Last comment sounds like pure bs ^^

... and it's not even exciting...

Stupid story about a voyeur

tam30173tam30173over 2 years ago

It seems that all the guys are trying to top the previous. Most people are likely to test the waters if not taken care of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

woman literally forced a passed-out guys dick into her pussy without his consent. That's rape. Plz put rape tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Back years ago, people used to hitchhike everywhere. My wife and I used to play a little game. I had a big old Buick and on Friday and Saturday nights we would hit on of the local bars in town to do a bit of dancing and drinking. Susan would look so cute with her hair tied up in ribbons. We lived out in the country about 20 miles from town. Out near the army base. On Friday and Saturday nights, there were always soldiers who had a pass to go into town hitchhiking back to the base at the end of the night. We would usually pick up a lone soldier (sometimes two) and on the way back, Susan would offer them a drink from her flask. Soon she would hop over the seat to “make it easier to share the flask.” Before long she would be kissing them and usually it wasn’t long before she was getting a bit of military dick. That big Buick saw a lot of fucking in the back seat. Susan even experienced several different colors of men. Her favorite was a young virgin black boy from Mississippi. She said his dick hit her in all the right places. We enjoyed this for many years. She’s gone now, but the memories will remain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost believable.

dary4247dary4247about 2 years ago

Anonymous: your story could be mine and my wife's story. We lived 5 miles from the Army base in MO. The route from the base to downtown was populated by bars where the guys on weekend pass went to get drunk and hopefully laid. We tried to help out, picking up men from the bars to come to our house and fuck the hell out of my wife. She was an excellent whore and pain slut. Gone now but never forgotten.

We had a 'home' bar that long-term soldiers frequented. We had kind of a stable of fuckers to take care of my wife and sometimes both of us. Good times.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

GREAT...... NOW I'M RETARDED!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story Hot CuntRW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars Hot FuckRW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No woman, no matter how horny, would ever throw her bra in the garbage. Do you know how much those things cost? Especially if you have real boobs, they're like $80 a piece, and they wear out in a few months.

Other than that, decent.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I think...this may happen more often than lots of us think about it...AND, some partners approve of it, some do not like their spouse/girlfriend handing it out like that!d

Whichever...the story is really good, so enjoy it for what it is...some fantasy ideal the author head, and decides to share it with the rest of us!! Thank You for that...

As far as some of the other comments, I can be live these are real (the ones about 'trolling' for guys hitchhiking back to base, etc)...notice the women are not reported to have caught anything from the 'poor military boy's...risky behavior, at best...but, hey, they had fun!!

Five Stars, and on to next chapter!

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

“So ... how about that coffee - and a cigarette!”

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

wow that is one evil bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually, a really hot story and I would love to be Geoff in this situation.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

shit happens. Loved it

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

What a great little story, well written and very erotic. I felt like I was in the back seat with her. An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dam that was a hot read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hapened to me with wife

AbsintheMindedDeviantAbsintheMindedDeviant5 months ago

This is one of the few stories that I have read multiple times!

ZambonilordZambonilord4 months ago

Nicely done. Very sexy

fishgetterfishgetter3 months ago

Great tale. Well done tale. Hell of a story. Thanks !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous