All Comments on 'The Hitch Hiker: Lee Ann'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Actually a pretty interesting.

I don't mean to sound surprised, 'cause you always write well.

I really liked the way the thing with the cops was handled.

What about him and his wife? Well I think that between them.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ewwwww....

.....AIDS. that's the first thing that came to my mind. ummm, is this supposed to be erotic? part blaming the husband why she became a whore, oh please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This Dog Don't Hunt 5

Aids,Aids,and More Aids!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
like

dislike no middle ground huh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Jeez

Another helpless humiliated pathetic weak male. Deja Vu all over again and again and again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OOooooBoy!!!

Liked your story Just Plain Bob. I can also tell that very few of these macho wanna-be types have never been around a truckers pop stand for very long. I liked both this one and the other Hitch Hiker story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A change for the better

At last a story in which something happens. At last a story with decent dialogue, a story in which there are no off-putting hilarious spelling mistakes. Way to go.

Ignore these pathetic male whiners who see everything in terms of dominance and submission and who apparently have no idea that life is complex.

Dan

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Decent enough but not as as good as the others

Not as good as the other Hitchhiker stories. I couldn't figure out why the husband would take the wife back, particularly after she become a prostitute. The poontang might be good but it's damaged goods.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for sharing.

Yobo36Yobo36almost 11 years ago
What???

No wonder this story has a low score for you. He takes her back. He WHAT???

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
uh, no

All she had to do was go back to riding along with him, like she had done for the first half of their marriage.

More likely the brother was not the only one, just the one she was caught with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can you say "diseased"?

No touching her cunt with a ten foot pole. Talk about low down nasty stuff. And he should see to it that his brother has a really really bad accident. Screwing your brother's wife is about as bad as it gets. I'm sure their parents would be proud. But I don't care how horny he is. No way to get back with the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cant

He can't take her back,because as soon as he is on the road,she will start all over again.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

I liked it. Humans are complicated, and you describe us well. 5*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

He deserves every disease the whore gives him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His Brother? She's a lying, cheating cunt. Why not TALK to her husband before screwing another man and work something out? Who knows how many diseases she's carrying?

jflindersjflindersalmost 2 years ago

Easily the worst story in this series, making no sense. It would have been a more enjoyable story if the main character turned her in when the police requested it and truthfully told them the whole story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9039 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES