All Comments on 'How To: Female Ejaculation'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
THanks

Thanks very much, i'll try it the next time I'm with someone as i love to give cunninglingus. Do you have any tips on how to use your tongue to better effect when licking her clit and pussy to make it more sensual and enjoyable?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How To: Female Ejaculation

My partner ejaculates when she comes. At first she was concerned but now she enjoys it and thinks it is wonderful as she feels intense orgasms as she ejaculates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thanks

First time I experienced this with my x I was surprised and said, "You just squirted in my mouth." "I know, she said and then fucked me good. It also got her even wetter and hotter and cumming in floods if I ate her pussy down by the river side at her family cabin. Perhaps the idea of being watched turns her on.

bobkit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yes, and no

1) In some women, the g-spot is in a bit further in than that.

2) There is considerable controversy about the origin of the fluid, but logically and biologically there is nowhere for that volume to come from other than the bladder. However, it can occur even if the woman urinated just before sex (in fact I suggest that she do so)! To me, it smells like very dilute pee, but I have a more sensitive sense of smell than most and to be honest, not all the ladies agree with me! I have to laugh, when you suggest that one push down on the lower abdomen to help make this happen, this will of course press on the bladder too!

3) Yes, based on my limited experience (3)women can learn to do this, even if they don't do it naturally.

4) During intercourse, it seems to occur most easily in the position where he is standing, with her wrapped around him with a lot of the weight on his penis, or sort of half-standing with her weight partially on the edge of a counter or table.

5) Be careful what you wish for! It's fun and feels good (for both partners) but its a mess! Once learned or if it occurs naturally as with my girl friend, it can not always be turned on and off with ease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
As a woman..

I have had many many mind blowing ejaculations, it is an awesome feeling. You do have to relax, let your body take over and if anything else you do have to feel comfortable with your partner. Until I met my husband I never had an orgasim. Now, he's the jealous one wishing he could orgasim as much as I can. It's an awesome experience to go through and I encourage all women to let them selves go and let nature take it's course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thank you

will try this

any additional information will be gratefully received

Have never heard this explanation before

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it is pissing

There is no ovarian counterpart to testicles nor prostate on a woman to produce ejaculatory fluids, so your trying to say this "fluid" is anything but urine is ridiculous and the woman is indeed pissing in loosing control over her bodily function.

You could have saved time and just wrote, "Relax baby and enjoy your piss."

What will be the next erotic "how to"? The thrill of sodomized poop. Geez louise.

soulbitersoulbiteralmost 18 years ago
NOT pissing!!!

Please don't just assume you're the world's best expert on female ejaculation (this is directed to *anonymous*) Before you present yourself as an expert on this subject, try researching it a bit first, and this website is a good place to start: http://www.coolnurse.com/f_ejaculation.htm

It can be done, and I've personally experienced it. I can tell you unequivocally that it is NOT piss. It has a totally different texture, odor, and flavor than urine. It's incredible when it happens!!!

melsdadmelsdadalmost 18 years ago
It happens and is created by arousal

I have a female friend who experienced this incredible event. She had no idea it was going to happen, nor did she know what had actually happened. She thought she'd wet herself and was embarrassed, but absolutely loved the sensation of the event.

Who cares if it's piss or cum, the point here is that it's real, it can happen to you, and it feels great, so girls, go for it, and as the author says, have fun.

As for the critics, what can I say, here's an article that may increase sexual satisfaction for women, which in turn will increase the opportunities for us guys, and all you can do is knock it. Go figure?????

michassmichassalmost 18 years ago
Response to soulbiter

If you read the article that you cited at coolnurse, "The amount of fluid that flows out can go from a few drops to a few tablespoonfuls." A few tablespoons is a reasonable amount of fluid, but most women don't produce that much (just like most men don't produce that much come). The amounts that come out during female ejaculation, in my experience are often much more than that, certainly enough to soak through sheets, matress pads, and into the matress. However, its fun, feels good, doesn't taste bad; so live and enjoy. While I think it is at least in part pee, that doesn't make it bad. From a sanitary standpoint at least its sterile when it comes out!

motivatedmotivatedalmost 18 years ago
Ultimate Sex

I first give my wife a soothing body massage and suggest a favorite fantasy of hers, especially one that she has used to masturbate when alone. I apply lubricant then continue a more erotic massage until I am stimulating her G spot and lightly her clitoris. Several times I tone down foreplay to delay her orgasm. Then when she begins orgasm it will easily flow to multiple orgasms and ultimately she will ejaculate. Considerate partners will have closely trimmed fingernails and lube for the best possible G spot sensations. It is also easier to be very clean. I am happy to have given my wife many ejaculatory orgasms. Sex afterwards is the ultimate for me too!

dirtylittleslutdirtylittleslutalmost 18 years ago
Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you for writing this in an easy to understand way. My husband and I have been trying this for awhile now, and while I get extremely wet, I haven't been able to squirt yet. But I am one of those women that tenses up thinking I am about to urinate.

I will have fun trying some more with him, and trying to relax. Even if it never happens, it is still fun to try. ;)

This article will be shared with him so he has some tips. And I will be using these tips with a friend of ours later.

MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
you beat me to to ...

I was in the process of writing an article on this ... and NO, to the naysayers - it is NOT urine - female ejeculation is a NORMAL part of womens' sexuality - spoken off my Herodotus and the ancient Greeks and during the Middle ages as well - problem is centuries of repression of womens' sexuality has resulted in this very enjoyable part of our sexuality being ignored and suppressed.

BombkenBombkenalmost 18 years ago
Just so you know

This website will correct any missgivings about it being urine or not, its not, if you don't believe me check out this site.

http://www.drsusanblock.com/editorial/squirting/squirtingindex.htm

BombkenBombkenalmost 18 years ago
sorry

i apoligize, but that site went down, and i forgot to say thanks for writing this article, my girl never believed me when i told her about it, so now i'll have her read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good luck in the contest

... an interesting how to

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Didn't read it,

just voted 5.

MunachiMunachialmost 18 years ago
interesting text....

Had heard of female ejaculation before, but never experienced it nor knew much about it, so it was very interesting to read your text...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank You

My partner and I haven't tried the full live version of the article yet, but it is a great guide to mindblowing cunnilingus that can be shared in an easy-to-read-and-understand format. Plus, thanks to you, we *finally* found my g-spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How to

The key to female ejaculation is relaxation confidence and most of all strong muscles do you kegels women its the key lose the fear go to the bathroom before ou get it on and then go for it!! You will never be the same!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Female ejaculation

My wife and my lover both ejaculate regularly, more often than not when they come. Their experience, and mine, is radically different from an urge to pee. Let me describe what I feel:

There is a lovely flow of warm liquid down my shaft. It bathes my cock in a wondrous offering of female pleasuring. The walls of the cunt relax for a few minutes, allowing free flow of the ejaculate which is beautifully warm and creamy, sweet to the taste. Eventually the flow reaches my entry point and I feel a warm liquid spot, then cooling, on my belly and even my thighs.

In a few minutes the cunt walls resume their tension, tightening around my shaft.

Furious sex has its place - a lovely place! - in one's life but there is nothing like slowing things down to discover how bodies and minds operate in the sexual context.

Erotic adventure and erotic tranquility...

jb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a couple tips

First of all thankyou for writing this article. FE has been happening to me and even though I am a RN I had no idea what it was. It is not urine, I have examined it several times. In my experience alot of fluid comes out, enough to soak the sheets and waterproof mattress pad, it does not stain or smell strong the next day like urine would. A couple of tips, in your article you talk about the urge to pee. I had an urge to flee, stop! something was going to happen and I had no idea what. I also frequently have a "no way I am going to get into this feeling" which all of a sudden would be replace with an "oh here it comes". My solution to the flee feeling is for my partner to hold onto me tightly, don't stop or go to the bathroom or you will have to start the foreplay all over again and usually I am totally unable to pee since I go before we start. Instead of pressing on the lower abdomen he puts one arm under my waste so that my g-spot is the highest point of my body and my legs are on the bed this position brings some internal part of my anatomy into a place where it can be touched from the inside of the vagina. One more thing the foreplay is a teasing where he lightly touches me until I am pretty much begging to touch me more inside, going too fast scares the whole thing away, the woman should be wet and very turned on, don't just put your hand in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ohhh my....

Ohhh my....As I read this "instructional" - I happened to be buffing my nails and almost buffed it off! This is something I definitely had to look up, my boyfriend got really excited after seeing a woman do it in a porn movie. And he has gotten me to do it twice before. And like most women, I thought I was urinating. Quit embarassing to first think your peeing then to find out you don't even know you are ejaculating. We will difinitely be trying this...tonight, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
exactly!

This is the right way to do it. I've introduced a half a dozen women to squirting. Started with my wife a few years back. Now, when she has to much to drink with a girlfriend,she'll mention it. And the next thing you know, I get to play teacher. My wife squirts the most I've ever seen in person. Prob'ly 4 or 5 ounces. I love to drink it down.

She only squirts about two inches out of her pussy, but 25 year old Melissa squirts about 12 or 15 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Saving this

Thank you for writing this.

I can't say I've had the chance yet, as I'm waiting for a chance with a certain person, and even though it's a relationship I don't think either of us intends to base off of sex, it would be very nice to have this little bit of knowledge in mind. xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh my...

i have been with my current partner for only around a month and have never been able to fulil my partners...requirements. after reading this, i though that i might aswell give a try so the next time we were together i tried the above technique and oh god did it work :P

satisfied reader =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So that's what I'm feeling!

I always wondered why I feel the need to pee when I get excited, and why it feels good for my parter to press on the outside of my abdomen. This answers both of these questions. And all this time I thought I was just weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
question

To any female of any age,

when ever my wife gets near this stage she always pushes me away and clamps her legs shut! What is she scared off?

Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So how do I ask for this?

Since my husband doesn't know I read articles on here, how do I ask him to do this? I know you will all say, "Be open with him", but I'm really shy. Come on ladies, tell me what to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Its an amazing feeling!

Once you finally acheive it, you can't help but want more and more of it. My partner and I do it everytime we are intimate with eachother and its an out of this world explosion that is enjoyable for the both of us. He loves being able to make me do that... Ladies, don't give into the lies of other women that female ejaculation isn't real! They are just jealous because they can't do it themselves! Practice, practice, practice... It can really happen and you'll be happy once you get there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
heaven is the feeling

its so fulfilling...the feeling is so different that i almost felt that i can be in this position forever...

it drains up all the energy but it leaves me wanting more of it..im so hppy that i got to learn the step by step process of doing it..my hubby also enjoyed it.THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No More Squirt !

My wife and I discovered female ejaculation and it became an erotic, important part of our sex life. Well, she had to have a procedure on her bladder. She was leaking pee when she coughed sneezed or laughed. A problem of mothers around the world. Well, the procedure cured this. BUT, it also cured her ejaculations !!! A sad day, indeed. She tries so hard to squirt, I try so hard to make her squirt to no avail. WHAT CAN WE DO ??? MAKE HER SQUIRT AGAIN...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tried and tested

I've been using this technique for a while and it ROCKS!

Although I didn't learn it here.

My partner loves it and it sends her over everytime

A must try for those that haven't done it yet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
releif

I've been doing this for over a year now. It wasn't something I was actually aware about. I started off a bit embarrassed about it because I didn't understand it.

But I really have to say, It provides a great sense of releif /feeling of relaxation after wards! and really turns my B.F. on.

: P I just wish the wet spots on my bed would dry faster!

Reading things like this on the internet have helped me a great deal in feeling alot more comfortable and confident about it!. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
<3.

Oh. My. Jesus. God. Lord. Hell. && Ohmylanta.

I told my fiance abouut this and he said we shouuld give it a try.

So we did.

It was pretty good... I was really just suprised that it WORKED.

So, for me... I don't get an orgasmm alonng with the squirtinng... That hecka sucked. The only wayy I orgassm is withmyy clit, whichh isn't thaat stroooong, but I really cannot figuuure ouut howw to have a G-Spott orgasmmm. Maybe with timee.

Thannnkss! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

thanks it actually helps

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Wow this really works.....and its AMAZING! Deffinately worth trying. My bf and I have been wanting to try this for awhile but never knew how, your article helped us get there....Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
we do it

my fiance and i squirt almost every time we fuck, i love the feeling of the woman i love soaking me with her love juice, it makes us want to fuck each other all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
anonymous

It's hard for me to get myself to relax right before I get off. I want to tighten up. Do you have any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GONNA TRY

MY EX BF USED TO ASK ME FOR 'WATER' AND I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE MEANT! I AM GONNA TRY IT AND PRAY IT WORKS BECAUSE IT SEEMS THE SWEETEST GIFT TO ACHIEVE FROM SEX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have had the urge to pee so many times during sex and freaked out. From what I am hearing if I push it out my boyfriend will get squirted on like he's been begging for so long...if I pee on him I am going to be mad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bitches......

the article was great...... and i must say that pussy juices are so tasty.... the ejaculation is also very tasty.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I never squirted before and all of a sudden I started squirting, my bf loves it but sometimes i get so embarrassed cuz the the bed ends up all wet...but the funny thing is that i only squirt when he licks my clit not when i get penetrated...and some times i feel that i come when i squirt and some times i dont....weird..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Let it flow!

For all of you women out there that are afraid of urinating while gushing, just take a pee before you have sex. The best way to achieve female ejaculation is simply to relax, and let it happen. When you feel pressure in your abdomen, bear down with your muscles, and push hard. If you do it right, you will flood your man with your juices, and you will both be surprised, as well as extremely satisfied, as it is one intense orgasm, and your man will feel like the worlds biggest stud!

Oral RexOral Rexalmost 13 years ago
A combinination of things can help her get there...

You can you massage the g-spot with two fingers, as the author mentioned. Be careful to keep them lubricated, since the g-spot doesn't seem to have glands and she'll get sore if your fingers aren't slick and juicy. Meanwhile, press the folds of her clitoral hood up with your upper lip and the flat part of your top front teeth to expose her clit and trap it beween your top teeth and your tongue (gently). Press your nose into her addomen, riding over the top of her pubic bone and rub your nose with the fingers that are in her pussy. Wiggle or circle that tongue on her clit and massage your own nose and pretty soon she will drench you! I have learned that the clit is the tip of the iceberg - there's a lot of sensory tissue wrapped around the pubic bone. This method sets it all off at once and puts pressure on the ejaculatory glands. Did I mention that it's arousing and fun, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I squirt!

Always had the suspicion that I squirt, but was making out with my boyfriend and masturbating the other day, when he started to press really hard on my clit in circles, and all of a sudden I was coming and squished a bit on his hands. We weren't sure if that's what happened, but a few days after I was masturbating at home on my knees, as I usually masturbate on my back, and this time I decided to finger myself too... Well my boyfriend has never had his fingers up there or anything, since I've never had sex before, but I felt like I was going to pee and just couldn't stop myself. I thought that I'd peed all over the bed, but when I looked at my hand, I had a thick stream of cum running down my fingers and I just felt so good. I continued to finger myself and more came out before thin CLEAR streams of liquid began to squirt in little jets all over my sheets. Writing about it just makes me want to go upstairs and rub myself *_* I can't wait to see my boyfriend, I might even just have to let him finger me... His fingers are so thick.. I am in for a real treat! So fucking horny now ><

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
peeing before you have sex

Does it help to pee before you do all this. To better lesson the fear of peeing during the action? I wouldn't think going in with a full bladder or even not at least trying to pee before hand would help.

So is it wise to try and empty your bowl before you start?

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
curiosity satisfies the pussy

Having an interest in evolutionary biology and being a male I want to disassemble the mechanism of female ejaculation out of sheer curiosity. My wife got pretty wet but I do not remember that she ever squirted to the extent described in these stories or seen in porn videos.

Curious about the phenomenon, I wiki'd the subject and checked on some of the women's medical sites. Lots of arguments and theories but very little consensus. So here is my hypothesis.


That female ejaculation is a biological function to reduce internal body heat. As our testicles dangle to protect sperm from getting overheated. When a woman is properly aroused by a considerate lover during coitus, the excess body heat produced is maybe damaging to the injected sperm, waiting egg or new zygote?

What muddles a clear understanding of this subject, is that some women do have problems with incontinence as do some men. Plus, there are different forms and sources of vulva lubrication and ejaculation. For many different reasons, many men never take the time or expend the effort to encourage women's sexual prowess.

I would opinion that the para-urethra glands and ducts {generally located unnoticed beneath the urethra} are the propelling mechanism for non-urinary fluids. These glands are related to the embryonic male prostrate. Just as men, who have had vasectomies, produce seminal liquids during ejaculation, without any sperm. Women ejaculate fluids, normally used to dilute urine and bile. During extra sexual stimulation, these spray out separately with or without urine.

The vagina itself produces other lubricants, culminating in a white frothy discharge, when properly stimulated. A complicated subject, still being researched for accurate conclusions. Though what may be true for a number of women, may not be true for discreet groups of women.

In my opinion, squirting is a mammalian biological function. And what is one of the standards of being a mammal but producing heat. There are several coping mechanisms for mammals to dispose of excessive body heat, urination, sweating, saliva, etc. I believe that female ejaculation is one more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really good info - I was reacting badly as I always think I've pee'd myself! Usually feel so bad that when he goes down on me and does everything to make me feel so damn good I think I've urinated into his mouth! Happy now to think it's probably mot and that that actually it's a real reflection on how good he makes me feel! Might just have to tag this story to him just to make sure though!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet!

This is a very well written article! Explains it all!

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateover 7 years ago
Interesting

I agree with previous comment - well written explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you will try this

This sounds very interesting and the description is clear. I will try to do this with my female partners and will report if it worked. I am a submissive man who is into kinky sex with dominant female partners.

TinkersDamnTinkersDamnover 1 year ago

absolutely the most intellectual and informative information that I've ever read in my life concerning female sexuality thank you

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler4 months ago

Yes. I have been able to do this for a few women. My wife is a little reluctant due to the urination sensation but she has gotten sloshy. Maybe I’ll send her this! Cheers. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous