All Comments on 'Lingerie Shop Fun Ch. 01'

by CocoaSmoothie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not Incest/Taboo

As far as I can tell, this is not an Incest/Taboo Story. Was there a mix up with the category for the story?

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 18 years ago
Great story!

I loved the story! Like the other person who commented on the story, it didn't explain how incest was involved (I kept waiting for the token cousin/brother-in-law reference, but it never came), so I can only assume that it was a "taboo" story based on the "sex-in-public" aspect. Ok, I can understand that and accept it. The story was great and I hope that you will continue the story later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stilted

A very stilted style of writing containing some very odd prose. "....smiled...as he realised that this was the first time he had helped her out of a car" ?????

I don't want or intend to be patronising but I feel you were trying to bulk out the story with supposed flowery passages. It didn't work for me. Sorry.

CocoaSmoothieCocoaSmoothiealmost 18 years agoAuthor
This story was not intended for incest/taboo.

There was a mix-up somewhere in the category. This story should have been in the erotic couplings category. I apologize for the mix-up and thank you for the positive feedback and for the one who didn't like it...sorry it's not your style but I'm sure there are many more stories on this site that meet your reading needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous