All Comments on 'Mommy Ch. 02'

by cummykaze

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
DAMN

This story has been reviewed on the authours hangout review thread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
crap

I have read a wide range of stories from most catagories in literotica, and I can comfortably say that this was by far the worst crap that I have seen to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lousy!!!

Words can not begin to express how horrible this story is

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love sniffing panties

I love snifing dirty smelly panties. But with sexy gorgeous pretty moms and with respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
People get a grip

It was good. As for the other reviewers, if you don't like it don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Worked for me

I wish that the guy stayed submissive, but it was reasonably well written and totally in my range of fetishes XD.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You got fucken problems dude. Serious

lizardman38lizardman38over 11 years ago
Very hot

So very hot, nasty.... Lots of cum. Panties covered with cum...it doesn't get any better! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What are the negative commenters talking about? This is a fine story.

It perfectly expresses the frenzy a boy experiences when his mother permits him to lick and slurp her mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. Lots of boys go whacko, they can't get enough of their mother's cunt, it's like they're trying to get their head back up their mom's baby-hole. The strong musky scent from their mother's cunt drives them wild, they jizz in their pants, but keep on sucking and slurping and sticking their tongue up inside. A mother loves to see her boy so devoted to her fat cunt, it shows what a good son he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Loved the story until you got onto the shaving and piss. Mom was my first fantasy, and later my first! She also had a very hairy pussy. Hate this clean shaven look. And the smell, god it was great! Hate this panty liners. Men love the smell of pussy ladies. Love to go down after the wifes been at work all day. The scent is powerful! It never fails to turn me on. I would actually prefer to eat her then, then after a shower. And that includes the asshole. Try again without getting so far off track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Write with Respect

Back to school for you.

You don't need to be so crude, have some respect for your Mum. She wants sex the same as you, both of you enjoy it in a loving way.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

what a story! we definitely need sequel for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous