All Comments on 'Wife Goes Shopping'

by luckyhusband5

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Me Too!

Hot me an buddy had an expeirence just like this years ago.

To be young, dumb and full of cum......hot mature white women rule. The only things ours did was give up the brown eye (anal sex).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OK Story, But...

...if you seriously think young black males today are driving around listening to "R&B," you probably still think Nixon is president and Mao is the head of state in China.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
White Mall Bitch Gets Fucked Good and Deep

I liked the story quite a bit. I love to read stories where mature white whores throw caution to the wind and just let a bunch of big-dick black studs take them somewhere and fuck the shit out of them. I bet her husband was in for a surprise later that night when he tried to fuck her and a big shit-load of black baby batter came flowing out all over their bed sheets. Wow, what a turn on! I liked the pace of the story. I liked how she just nonchalantly lay back and let them fuck her as they wished. I hope the blacks get a few more brothers and hang around the mall some Saturday, bump into that slut, kidnap her, and take her to some deserted cabin somewhere, and have their way with her a second time. She needs more than six hot cocks. Maybe a dozen to 18 would make her appreciate how lucky she really is. Maybe next time she could bring a girlfriend or two and share the goods with them. One can only hope. So, write it, luckyhusband5! Go ahead, I challenge you!!

jodiredjodiredover 14 years ago
Been there, done that

i've done similar sessions to this on several occasions...sometimes at the mall, sometimes at the supermarket, sometimes at a park or some other attraction. Black Men seem to have an innate "sixth sense" to let them know which mwfs they can approach and not get arrested by the nearest cop when she starts screaming. It's like we have "SLUT" stenciled on our foreheads or something. Anyway, its happened a lot to me and i hope it keeps ON happening!

jodiredjodiredalmost 11 years ago
Happens a lot....

This exact same thing has happened to me several times...Black Men approach me in a public place and proposition me to come with them for sex. Sometimes it's at a house or motel, sometimes it's in a van right there on the parking lot. What intrigues me is: out of all the women there, how do they decide which one of us to hit on? It's almost like I have the word "SLUT" tattooed on my forehead where only Black Men can see it! Anyway, this writer's experiences are happening every day in every city in America. And I LOVE it!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 11 years ago
OH MY

this is th hottest i have read in a while , so wonderful what a fuck , a dream of any white wife to get 3 black studs for a surpise afternoon fuck

i would have got some cell numbers myself yumm so hot

i can tell she has done this before

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story keep writing your stories keep getting better and better. I’m a white middle-aged woman. Been married to my husband for 21 years. And our three siblings a grown and left home to live out of state. I’ve never had a black man fuck me before. Until my husband‘s best friend lost his job and moved in with me and my husband. The three of us watch porn movies together. I get very excited when I see black man’s because they get so much bigger than white men. And the more dominant. I fucked my husband and Marvin together all the time. What was really fun and I lose control. My husband goes out of town for a couple days for work. And Marlin gets me to his self. And the evil in him comes out the real marlin. I love the way he controls me and dominates me. He uses me for his fuck toy. My husband won’t talk dirty to me because he says it’s degrading. But I like that Marlin is not afraid to talk dirty to me. If my husband Heard the things he said to me and the names he called me he would really freak out. I guess you can say Marlin has fucked me in every way possible. We have done things kinky things that my husband would really freak out on. What really turns me on is when my husband is home. But he’s not in hearing distance Marlin will call me his whore. And when my husband is in hearing distance. Marlin will whisper it to me. The last time my husband was out of town I got my left nipple pierced for him. I think it’s funny because why we’re all watching TV. Marlin will text nasty messages to me. Talking dirty to me and telling me what he would like to do to me. Last month he text me in front of my husband if I was willing to fuck him and his best friend at the same time. He was shocked when I text him back and told him. I’ll do anything you want me to do. I am your whore. I belong to you I am yours to do as you wish. And since that text message when my husband is out of town I get fucked frequently.And gangbang by several of his friends. Damn honey I sure hope you never find out that I’m a black cock whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My friends and I had the opposite thing happen to us. We were in Dick’s Sporting goods and this fine ass white girl came up to us. She was smokin with blond hair and some sexy tits. She looked at us and said that she has always had a fantasy of being a slut for a few black men. We thought she was setting us up for some internet video joke or something. But she said he husband was away and if we wanted to come over to her house she would take care of all of us. We followed her to a pretty rich neighborhood and she had us park in the garage. That little girl took all three of us on for the next four hours. Then she ordered pizza and answered the door naked. That kid was shocked when she opened the door. She finally kicked us out about 2 in the morning.

1999DTfan1999DTfan9 months ago

Love this story. I could almost picture her deepthroating their big cocks, leaving red lipstick around the base. Maybe include some rimming in there sometimes. Keep it up, you're one of the best I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

sometimes a loving wife just needs a big cock. What the hell and why do so many hubby's have a problem with that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous