All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01'

by PsychoticDreamer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Really great start.

I guess my personal preference would be for her to have fought him off a little longer, but it was hot. Great start. Can't wait for more!

rgraham666rgraham666almost 18 years ago
Nicely done

The authour has set up the background and the characters so very well.

I'm quite disgusted with the central male character and feel great pity for the female protagonist.

I am going to follow this story to see how it turns out. I'm certain it's going to be highly enjoyable.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

LadyDesireLadyDesirealmost 18 years ago
i like the story

waiting on the next one this is good

elizalooelizalooalmost 18 years ago
Very well done

Well written and erotic - I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I loved this, great start to what could be

a very hot fantasy scifi piece. I'd love to know what happens next between the two and hope you add a lot of tension, both sexual and anger between the two, it just makes it so much better when they finally give in to their feelings. Wonderful job. Keep writing.

PS. Thanks for mentioning me in your post on the story review thread, that was so sweet. I'm glad you enjoy my work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let's just hope...

... that this fine tale doesn't remain just another unfinished fragment. There is definitely a lot of potential here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous