All Comments on 'Newfound Love Ch. 03'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing...

I love the concept the good girl, but really a "bad" girl idea I can't wait until they have sex because Marcus is going to be so surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I can't wait to read more. Everytime I read one of your stories I'm left longing for more. I'm so happy that you updated. I hope that Marcus and Octavia can have something more than a one-night stand.

KC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You Are A Wonderful Writter

You are a great writter!!! I love all of your stories!! Get thee self to a publisher!!!!!

wildwildbestwildwildbestalmost 18 years ago
great story

I cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn! That's hot!

Thank you so much!!!! Finally we are getting somewhere. Please tell me you will be writing more on these two.....it just can't end like this.

JazzMatthewsJazzMatthewsalmost 18 years ago
Where's My Fan?

Good Lord! The kissing is just the appetizer. Now it's time for the main course. I'm telling you, Angel. The sexual tension between those two is hot and if they don't hit the sack soon, I think they will exploded and so will I. lol. Great post and I hope to see another installment from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thirsty!

I that it? And just where is chapter 4????

I'm very thirsty, so please quench my thirst with a new installment of this beautiful story.

Don't leave me hanging now!

Hurry up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow...

Wow, angelicsounds, you did it again to me. Left me wanting and wishing the next chapter was here.

grapowgrapowover 17 years ago
And Again........

you got it right. Hope the next chapter comes out soon. Keep writing, you got the touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Update?

Loving the story!

pinkjuicybootypinkjuicybootyalmost 16 years ago
oh i ...

Oh i love it. yes. Romantic interracial. Very hot & sexy.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Really...really...........really liked this

Marcus is grown ass smokin' hot......owwwwwwwwwwww boo...the kind of heat he's generating is the stuff!! A more worldly woman could properly channel that, but then would he be interested? The challenge is her innocence and lack of sophistication...right?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 9 years ago
Very interesting...

...kisses to be sure. I'm loving the buildup and getting to see their thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous