All Comments on 'The Librarian Ch. 01'

by leaky_one

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cliche City

Another story of a librarian written by someone who's never actually seen a librarian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
comment

very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmm

looking forward to pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wetness

More pee, please!

notveryvanillanotveryvanillaalmost 18 years ago
Very hot

Great story....nasty and kinky...looking forward to more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice

Nicely done, liked the build up - hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Strange

This one was strange, but I must admit, I really enjoyed it! Please do more of this? perhaps this is a new thing

<Chuckles>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Naughty and wet

Unusual subject but handled in a well-written and engrossing fashion. Captures how an interest can grow into a compulsion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pity

Its a great pity give the circumstances she did not pee in her panties and then masturbate.Once she got into it she could have peed her self during the day at work like when she was behind the desk handing out books.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
New to Pissing in Public

A truly awesome story. I would have loved being a mouse (no pun intended) to watch the golden stream flwoing from her hairy cunt lips. It is so great to be able to watch a woman piss. My mother was an alcoholic who drank nearly a case of beer every day the final three years of her short life. Beer caused her to have to piss frequently and she was often so intoxicated by noon that that I had to help her get to her chamberpot on the stairs. She had a belly full of coal black pubic hair and hardly wore pnaties because they got in the way of having to piss. I would stand in front of her or off to the side of her and listen as the hissing sound began knowing she was going to start pissing a strong stream. Sometimes if she went to her favorite watering hole in the afternoon to drink beer with her male buddy, she would wait until leaving the tavern and go to the parking lot and stand behind the trunk of the car, raise her dress up to her thighs, spread her legs apart and piss standing up. Sometimes some of it ran down her legs and got her stockings wet too.

Hope you have more of these tales. I love them.

turicus3turicus3about 4 years ago
what a story! all wet....

what a story! all wet....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous