All Comments on 'Kate's Test'

by lofwyrkp

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
interesting

interesting story and concept. Just a little difficult to visualize. Wish there were pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This needs a pain slut warning.

No feelings, no partners, no Domme-Sub just pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Enjoyed the Story, but...

one very minor spelling note.

First, this is NOT a criticism of the story or author. Of course, one eensy spelling error did not significantly detract from my, um, literary experience. But this particular oopsey shows up all the time on Lit. So, for the occasional readers or authors who prefer to see/use correct spellings, here's a tip: when the author uses "taught" here, the word that is meant is "taut." No "gh."

Taught is the past tense of the verb "to teach." Taut is related instead to "tight," as in "the rope was pulled taut between the tent and the tree to which it was tied."

So when you're trying to describe a tight, well-toned ass, or tight erect nipples, or whatever, that word you want--that SOUNDS like "taught"--is actually spelled "taut." Just drop the G and H, eh?

KnightIanKnightIanalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

Took me a while to figure out exactly how the set up worked out. was certainly interesting, loved how it all worked out.

Is there going to be a sequel carrying the story on?

bigoneucanusebigoneucanuseover 17 years ago
loved it

i absolutely loved it. will there be a sequel anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BAD

Sucked

DaveAMDaveAMover 17 years ago
WOW

Fantastic - I am now going to read others you wrote. Please keep on writing. Your fantastic

TanukiTanukialmost 16 years ago
Delicious

Loved it, it's the first story of yours I read, will have to read some more!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Wow

Intense she can get them cut off I hope lol. great start pls keep writing we will be here reading ;)

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

How sinfully erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Oh wow, this is probably one of the best stories on here I've read in a while

qexiqexqexiqexover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

A fantastic read! This is one of the best stories I read in a long time. Really liked the 'breast bondage device'.

MasterLornMasterLornover 8 years ago
Well done!

I read this a year ago, and came back to it today. It is well done, and I enjoyed it very much. Very erotic. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Awesome! I would love to experience this! I l would love to have rings and clamps attached to my chest and nsanely sensitive man-nipples! I would enjoy being reduced to tears from the severe strain and torture on my delicate nipples!

It would be even more awesome to have a woman walk in on me like this, openly mock me, and then caress and squeeze my nipples with oil, as if milking me, until I have an explosive orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Supremely erotic, fabulously told. More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous