All Comments on 'Vanilla into Butterscotch Ripple'

by NightSpirit

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How To = Great!

Ignore previous comment. Go take a nap or something!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good for some people

For those that are in a relationship with someone open minded this is utterly pointless.

For those that are in a relationship with a prude, this would be a great help.

I wish this had of been here 4 years ago.

It could have saved me a lot of trouble.

epiphany65epiphany65almost 18 years ago
Very good

I found your piece very informative, well-written, and at times humorous. It's good to see a "How to" article here that isn't preachy and is written by someone who can obviously see both sides with understanding.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the Author's Hangout New Story Reviews.

MunachiMunachialmost 18 years ago
nice how to

lots of interesting points and a good read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I needed a taste of this

This was wonderful. I'm in a relationship where this advice will go far. My man isn't a prude and is fairly openminded, but blurting out a request when it's not the right mood/situation is counterproductive. This makes a difficult task easier. I really wish you had included more thourough examples, sometimes examples with the instructions help me learn alot more and come up with more ideas of my own, especially because bringing up these topics has been so difficult in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good luck...

... in the contest. Good advice. I was married toa vanilla man that just simply would not become butterscotch if someone told him the recipe. Oh welll some lovely vanilla girl will find herself a good man as long as she doesnt piss him off.

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wanted to give you a 5

but I was not moved enough to hit the button. The beginning was strong and interesting - but the energy did not carry through the entire essay at the same level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Did not read the story

but voted 5 anyway

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 18 years ago
A Good Attempt

but I think for most persons it wouldn't really work all that well. I have been in relationships with vanilla women and they were just not open to change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Newbie remark

I loved this. It was informative to me as a complete newbie looking for info. Thankyou.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago

My one problem with this is the assumption at the start that a vanilla person hasn't thought about things on their own and made the decision on their own as an adult to be vanilla. In other words, the assumption that they haven't already done Step 1 for themselves.

The rest seems good advice though - especially Step 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idk... this might work for those who are Vanilla only because they think everything else wouldn't be socially acceptable. Those who need to free themselves, so to say. However, to assume that everyone has this kinkier side is, in my humble opinion, just inaccurate. I know people who only had "boring" P in V for all their life and are perfectly happy with it, whereas others, like myself, just cannot get enough of exploring sexual kinks and fetishes, with only very few things being off limits. Now I picture the "Vanilla cuz it's the way I like it best"-person to feel just as uncomfortable about trying spanking or anal as I am about kinks that involve poo or puke. Not judging here, but if my husband insisted we try something like this, I'd probably file for divorce, much as I love him.

Maybe people ought to just be more open about their sexual needs at the beginning of a relationship. Cuz honestly, sex matters; at least as much as your hobbies and your taste in music.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous