All Comments on 'Sleepwalker!'

by StormFront

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One hot tale

StormFront:

You've done a great job with this story. Congratulations. Thank You. Ronnie W.

cncstevecncstevealmost 18 years ago
Poor housekeeper

She needs to change those 'cum stained' sheets more often. Seriously, though, a good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

Great story line. Thank you for true Literotica!

Traveller_1955Traveller_1955almost 18 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! What a great story. Fun, interesting and sexy. It could be that this is only the first chapter. I hope there is more to come.

Traveller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A very fine start

StormFront:

All the elements are present, which makes for a great read. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Could have beeb better

I think I would have liked it better if he would have "sneekenly" taken advantage of her on the stairs and in his room, rather than her initiate the sex. Kind of try his luck further each time she sleepwalked until he finally gets to cum inside her. And have him fear that any minute she could have waken up but didn't.

Maybe you next story??

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 16 years ago
A suggestion if you don't mind---Try to keep your

paragraphs 6 lines or less--The Literotica format makes long paragraphs difficult to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Eh

It was okay, I guess...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
writing

ur last large paragraph was very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hell of a story. I want to hear her talking in her sleep too. Maybe asking to be fucked harder or how she wants it. Have her suck your cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fabulous

Fantastic story, a sleepwalking mom sounds great. I hope she wakes in the future and then things can really move

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
an excellent story!

Like plenty of boys, 18 year old Ben is sexually excited by his own mother. He's drawn to her lovely breasts, to her perky provocative ass, and especially to that hairy hole his mom's got between her thighs, the same hole he came out of 18 years before. To relieve himself, Ben jerks off thinking about his mother. "I spewed a load as big as the biggest I had and yet I remained hard and big for hours after." See, that's the way it is for mommy-loving boys, and there are more and more of them all the time. They're always hard around their mom, even after they blow their young balls their hard on doesn't go away. Only one solution: they've got to climb on top of their willing mother in her bed, or push her against the wall, or bend her over the kitchen counter, shove their big stiff cock up inside her, and fuck the living shit out of dear old mom. Shooting his semen up his mother's welcoming cunt becomes a settled, totally understood and accepted occurrence in their little household. The boy fucks his mother as soon as he comes home from school, even before he has his milk and cookies. He fucks her in the back of the car, in the lavatory at the mall, in the tiny john on the plane to visit grandma, in the guess bedroom at grandma's place with the old sweetie on the other side of the wall. When he suddenly gets the urge, he wakes his mother up in the middle of the night and fucks her. Nothing can keep the boy's penis from stuffing and stretching, pounding and slamming the same vagina he was born from. Face it--a boy's penis and his mother's vagina were just fucking made each other. Every drop of semen in his hot young balls belongs up his own damn birth canal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous