All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Hillary'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Different...

Ok this is something of a change of pace for you. Ha, cute, very cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
always a treat

you never disappoint. Looking forward to next story, or sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A rare treat

Nice to see you have matured in this story and didn't kick her out but actually gave "permission," and seemed ok with her continuing with her new found sexual freedom.

BallzsackBallzsackalmost 18 years ago
Bravo!

So much absolute non-confabulated honesty here, I'm reeling from it's simplicity...and wish every man and woman (and teen) would read it as if it were mandatory to thier development. Thank-you

BazzzBazzzalmost 18 years ago
Short but a great look at an open relationship

This is how a husband should react if he is honest and open with his woman. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Honesty is Refreshing!

A willing cuckold story which makes sense. It is still a fantasy because life is never as simple as this story. Now that Lex "took" he will probably want her again and often. If Lex is married what about his wife finging out? If Lex is single perhaps he will woo her and she decides to leave Glenn. Since Hillary ties sex with love how can she continue to fuck Lex without some emotional involvement? Will she lose respect for Glenn? No matter what Glenn says the fact that Hillary has stepped out of the marriage he would feel that if he has a chance to fuck someone else (as long as Hillary does nt find out about it).

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

I didn't have to read much to know that this was more Bobee bullshit. Don't ask me how this piss-poor crap ended. I did not read it all. For those that like it, fine. For those that don't like my comments, fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gee A Marriage With 2 Sets Of Rules - bobie

wimps like a pathetic humilaition wuss again.

The few numb jaded sick one love your pathetic lack of maleness bobie. You are like a wilting desert to jackoff on. You are high on the low below human convention list but there for them sucking cum and pimping out wives at every turn. Their hero and a stouter group they never were or will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have to comment on this . . .

First to Just Plain Bob--good story, well written. Top Marks--not especially hot--Just very good.

To the Previous Anon Commenter--did you mean boobie as in another slang term for tit or did you mean Bobbie as in the Female spelling for Bobby--Sorry JPB just had to comment on that--it had me laughing.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
Ok

ok story I guess different stroks for...

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Dumb husband

One day she'll bring you home a present from another man that you can't ignore and you can't divorce and it WILL matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another

Another in along line of brain dead husband's.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One

One of , unfortunately, the many JPB stories that make you sorry you read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9050 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES